Top Gear

eddiemc2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This means that we might have two really good car shows to watch. I wonder how much the BBC offered to pay Chris and Sabine after losing Jeremy, James and Richard. This was probably the best move for them.

To join Chris Evans on the new show.

Should be a good mix.

I like that mix.

And regardless of whether Coulthard is a stiff or not, he's still a hilarious figure from early 2000s F1.

This is the thing, who had even heard of Richard Hammond, James May or even Jason Hawe before they saw them on top gear?

Everyone quick to write the show off without seeing one episode but if this line up is true then the show is going to be miles better than anything else out there.

This is the thing, who had even heard of Richard Hammond, James May or even Jason Hawe before they saw them on top gear?

Everyone quick to write the show off without seeing one episode but if this line up is true then the show is going to be miles better than anything else out there.

:iamwithstupid:

Harris may be a bit keen, but he's really passionate about cars AND he can drive. I think this is a good thing.

Sabine is a great driver too. Not sure how much fun she really is... (German sense of humor warning)

Chris Evans is a complete wanker BUT he has a habit of doing great things with shows AND he loves cars so probably good.

Coulthard actually has a ton of attitude/swagger/arrogance/call it what you will, but I will never forget him flipping off Michael Schumacher on the way to winning MagnyCours.

I am surprised at the hate for Harris. He seems genuienly passionate and is a great storyteller. Sure he "drifts" too much in his reviews for me but there is no doubt he can actually properly drive.

I can understand Harris, Sabine and David. There is car nuts with passion, arrogance and talent in good mix.

But I dont understand this Chris Evans dude, who he is why he should matter... From one clip I saw seemed to be totally full of him self.

Chris is a great car guy and is actually a really cool guy. He owns a production company which I imagine is heavily involved with this but all of his shows are around genuine down to earth fun. When you look at the faux hilarity through Top Gear's years it will be good to have something abit more motoring based and organically enjoyable to watch.

Chris is a great car guy and is actually a really cool guy. He owns a production company which I imagine is heavily involved with this but all of his shows are around genuine down to earth fun. When you look at the faux hilarity through Top Gear's years it will be good to have something abit more motoring based and organically enjoyable to watch.

Didn't they achieve that with "fifth gear"?

Never have been a Chris Harris fan, but I will give him a "second chance" in the new show. I haven't heard anything more about the original TG three doing the show with Amazon; have any of you guys heard anything? If I can watch that show and TG I will be a happy man.

I haven't read anything that confirms those two as joining New Top Gear. Still just a lot of speculation.

Speculation yes but at the end of the Holy Trinity Harris on cars episode he says something about not doing the show anymore. I doubt he's done doing car reviews so I would say it's likely that he has moved on to Top Gear as a result.