SuperVeloce Roadster Allocations

ToofDoc

I went with a matte finish baby blue, a shade of blue between Blu Cepheus and Celeste Phoebe, that will be called BLU SEILER (named after my son's middle name).

The process started back in 2013 when I built my new 2014 Aventador Roadster and met the Ad Personam Director (APD) at the factory. Kept up in communication and built a relationship. When the SVR came out, I reached out to him again and said let's build an even more special car and that's when I proposed a custom paint color. When I proposed the matte baby blue, APD said that color has never been produced out of the factory and would be a great color. We confirmed on that color prior to all those other blue cars unveiled in 2015 (Blu LeMans SVR at Quail and Blu Cepheus Huracan Spyder at Frankfurt). I was like "man, all these blue cars now!"

So on my end, the process was as simple as asking for it, but on the Lambo end, I'm sure it was more involved. It did take couple of month to confirm by Lambo that both my color scheme and name were approved. Blu Seiler will be a paint color available to order on any new Lambos ONLY AFTER my SVR is built.

In selecting the name itself, I had all the reign to choose whatever I wish with APD's suggestions and of course with Lambo's final approval. As a pleasant surprise, APD had an actual AV rear panel painted in my new color with the prototype large SV logo in matte CF for my build meeting last October so I can appreciate and see my new paint color. LOVED IT!!

I reached out to Kris Singh on his experience when I was seeking approval, kris told me that he didn't request his paint, Lambo just named it after him so he never went through the same process.

Truly honored to have such great relationship with the APD and to Lamborghini on both of my new car built experiences! Simply speechless to be able to have a new paint color named after my son!

sick color and great experience! congrats

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're getting a Blu Cepheus, yes? Any dates for your order yet?

yes, last I heard was june delivery.. fingers crossed

I am the 2nd order at my local dealer

WTF that is the greates color!! I love love love it!!!! this is really great and bleu black trim ... SICK!! its matte .. so its all you

idk about delivery dates. once again I think I am "first" or close to it .. but I was more like 3rd in US last time. I wont fly a car in and it will take me 3-5 weeks to make it into a rally car. I don't drive them until wrap is on... (interestingly enough when it comes off after I use the car .. paint has never seen sunlight , and its perfect for next owner.

The AVSV roadster is the one I will keep forever

It is my 4th aventador and by the time I get it I waill have been on 9 major rallies with over 150k great moments behind the Aventador wheel.

When I get it I will use that car to go around the entire globe to celebrate the 50th anniversary of

my birth

WTF that is the greates color!! I love love love it!!!! this is really great and bleu black trim ... SICK!! its matte .. so its all you

idk about delivery dates. once again I think I am "first" or close to it .. but I was more like 3rd in US last time. I wont fly a car in and it will take me 3-5 weeks to make it into a rally car. I don't drive them until wrap is on... (interestingly enough when it comes off after I use the car .. paint has never seen sunlight , and its perfect for next owner.

It is my 4th aventador and by the time I get it I waill have been on 9 major rallies with over 150k great moments behind the Aventador wheel.

When I get it I will use that car to go around the entire globe to celebrate the 50th anniversary of

my birth

50th?!? You sure you're not 28?

See you at Bull Fest in another month my man!

my birth

:icon_super:

I went with a matte finish baby blue, a shade of blue between Blu Cepheus and Celeste Phoebe, that will be called BLU SEILER (named after my son's middle name).

The process started back in 2013 when I built my new 2014 Aventador Roadster and met the Ad Personam Director (APD) at the factory. Kept up in communication and built a relationship. When the SVR came out, I reached out to him again and said let's build an even more special car and that's when I proposed a custom paint color. When I proposed the matte baby blue, APD said that color has never been produced out of the factory and would be a great color. We confirmed on that color prior to all those other blue cars unveiled in 2015 (Blu LeMans SVR at Quail and Blu Cepheus Huracan Spyder at Frankfurt). I was like "man, all these blue cars now!"

So on my end, the process was as simple as asking for it, but on the Lambo end, I'm sure it was more involved. It did take couple of month to confirm by Lambo that both my color scheme and name were approved. Blu Seiler will be a paint color available to order on any new Lambos ONLY AFTER my SVR is built.

In selecting the name itself, I had all the reign to choose whatever I wish with APD's suggestions and of course with Lambo's final approval. As a pleasant surprise, APD had an actual AV rear panel painted in my new color with the prototype large SV logo in matte CF for my build meeting last October so I can appreciate and see my new paint color. LOVED IT!!

I reached out to Kris Singh on his experience when I was seeking approval, kris told me that he didn't request his paint, Lambo just named it after him so he never went through the same process.

Truly honored to have such great relationship with the APD and to Lamborghini on both of my new car built experiences! Simply speechless to be able to have a new paint color named after my son!

Now that is cool!

I would do the exact same and name a color in honor of my daughter.

I think its great that you have the nerve to order a colour like that - I was going to go for something unusual but lost my nerve and went white in the end

I think its great that you have the nerve to order a colour like that - I was going to go for something unusual but lost my nerve and went white in the end

:iamwithstupid:

Picking colors is not fun, I hate the process.

If the spec is as you posted on Ig earlier than that spec is perfect.

Toof, that is a brillant colour. Congrates.

Thanks everyone. If the car comes out the way that I have on paper, then it'll be one show stopper for sure!

There will also be some pretty cool new unique Ad Personam items that APD and I came up together which we will all see upon delivery.

Now...the wait will continue until I get the announcement of when my build date will start.

That's why I like this thread because we can share/update on our build progress and when we all will start getting our SVRs.

If the spec is as you posted on Ig earlier than that spec is perfect.

Toof, that is a brillant colour. Congrates.

post-4545-1452866890_thumb.png

post-4545-1452866912_thumb.png

post-4545-1452866978_thumb.png

Sophistication DTrax!

I definitely wanted to go louder with this car as all my other Lambos were standard colors.

Keep us updated on your dates as the date becomes announced to you.

Great taste, I will have your twin here :icon_thumleft:

What white did you go with?

Just the standard - but what I was thinking of doing was putting on a clear Matte wrap

Same for mine. I wonder who'll get it first? :P

They'll look pretty good side by side I reckon. :)

Just the standard - but what I was thinking of doing was putting on a clear Matte wrap

That's a good idea, I went for Bianco Canopus which is essentially the same look you will achieve with the wrap you want to do.

Toof, can you tell me how much the paint to sample costs? You can PM me if you don't want it in public. I wonder if matte paint to sample costs more than a normal paint to sample color. I heard its about $25,000 CDN for paint to sample

Toof, can you tell me how much the paint to sample costs? You can PM me if you don't want it in public. I wonder if matte paint to sample costs more than a normal paint to sample color. I heard its about $25,000 CDN for paint to sample

I did a matte grey roadster a couple years ago. It was about 13k.

That might be right for you guys, from memory matte here was just a hair under $30k and we usually double or there abouts.

What are you thinking, I know you like wild colors :icon_mrgreen: