El Chapo checked in early from vacation.

IanMan

You would think with all his money he could have "disappeared" somewhere never to be seen again instead of turning up in some shitty house in Mexico.

You would think with all his money he could have "disappeared" somewhere never to be seen again instead of turning up in some shitty house in Mexico.

Why? He basically has a "get out of jail free" card in Mexico. If he was found is some other country he might actually be kept in jail or extradited to the US.

Why? He basically has a "get out of jail free" card in Mexico. If he was found is some other country he might actually be kept in jail or extradited to the US.

^

He will be out soon enough.

Lengthy but good read..

Shortly before El Chapo's recapture on Friday, Sean Penn traveled through the Mexican jungle to meet in secret with America's most wanted international fugitive and tell the story of his life on the run. Read Penn's account of his odyssey and watch our exclusive interview with Chapo — the drug lord's first-ever interview – below.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/featur...speaks-20160109

seeing that most of his guys or himself can't even speak a word of english. im gonna guess its very difficult for him to break out this time in the US

Lengthy but good read..

Shortly before El Chapo's recapture on Friday, Sean Penn traveled through the Mexican jungle to meet in secret with America's most wanted international fugitive and tell the story of his life on the run. Read Penn's account of his odyssey and watch our exclusive interview with Chapo — the drug lord's first-ever interview – below.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/featur...speaks-20160109

seeing that most of his guys or himself can't even speak a word of english. im gonna guess its very difficult for him to break out this time in the US

As much as I can stand Sean Penn I have to admit that was a captivating read.

Hollywood actor Sean Penn is currently under investigation after one of the world's most infamous drug lords, El Chapo, was captured on Friday.

oh great...now El Chapo is gonna think Sean was the one behind it..he's gonna be beheaded by El Chapo guys in no time.

Hollywood actor Sean Penn is currently under investigation after one of the world's most infamous drug lords, El Chapo, was captured on Friday.

oh great...now El Chapo is gonna think Sean was the one behind it..he's gonna be beheaded by El Chapo guys in no time.

Fingers crossed!!

CYOLXrVWkAEdMuo.png

Plotting his next escape.

You would think they'd have him in cuffs regardless..

The only caption to go with that photo is "15 minutes into prison Netflix and chill"

Is it too late for me to change my selection for the ghoul pool? :icon_mrgreen:

Okay okay, I have not had as much time to write up as I would like, as a special bonus to the ghoul pool thread, pick the month you think he will escape and you can win a prize.

Fingers crossed!!

Agreed.

Lots say Penn is a good actor to purify your soul.

I know few good enema mixtures doing the same.

I don't know why anyone would want to be involved with interviewing a guy that is that dangerous. He is one of those people that you just don't fcuk with.

If/when he gets extradited to the US, he will be fucked. I wonder where they will hold him? GitMo?