Interested in this car

Revivetheworld

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylist...sting=123365319

In general I'm wondering what is the cost of ownership for this car if someone can help me calculate

I wanted the longest loan term which is probably 84 months with $10k down rest financed

What can I expect to pay for insurance each month? What about maintaince costs?

In general I'm wondering in total how much would I be paying for this car for everything combined? Can anyone give me an estimate?

A week ago you were talking about buying a replica. Why the sudden change?

You do realize that this car costs a lot in maintenance fees, and you'll likely be paying around $2K per month with interest and insurance.

A week ago you were talking about buying a replica. Why the sudden change?

You do realize that this car costs a lot in maintenance fees, and you'll likely be paying around $2K per month with interest and insurance.

I obviously want a real one and was wondering how I can afford it

So you are saying $2k in total with maintining and insurance is that it?

In general I'm wondering what is the cost of ownership for this car if someone can help me calculate

I wanted the longest loan term which is probably 84 months with $10k down rest financed

In general I'm wondering in total how much would I be paying for this car for everything combined? Can anyone give me an estimate?

I can't provide for the Murci but my insurance on a '14 lp560 is about 4k/yr(early 30's clean record except for 1 ticket). have averaged 2k/yr on maintenance/etc but a couple warranty items covered by lambo.

If I were to buy that car wouldn't be comfortable unless I had a 20-30k shit happens fund. Purely estimated, don't know what the major failure points for the murcielago are.

I can't provide for the Murci but my insurance on a '14 lp560 is about 4k/yr(early 30's clean record except for 1 ticket). have averaged 2k/yr on maintenance/etc but a couple warranty items covered by lambo.

If I were to buy that car wouldn't be comfortable unless I had a 20-30k shit happens fund. Purely estimated, don't know what the major failure points for the murcielago are.

What u mean shit happen funds

I'm trying to find a way to see how it's affordable

Assuming you are not trolling, do the following:

-Go to school & get good grades

-With the good grades, get a steady & well-pay job

-Save up your salary & invest wisely

-Buy a place to live in

-When you have 150% cash of the cost of the entire car; NOT a down payment, the TOTAL cost of the car + insurance & all associated expenses, go buy the Lamborghini (a real one)

In the meantime, stop pretending or worse, stop trying to pretend to be someone that your are not. It's not up to me but the mods to decide whether you can stay here or not. If you are allowed to stay, stop daydreaming and read some of the members' success stories here which may inspire you.

Assuming you are not trolling, do the following:

-Go to school & get good grades

-With the good grades, get a steady & well-pay job

-Save up your salary & invest wisely

-Buy a place to live in

-When you have 150% cash of the cost of the entire car; NOT a down payment, the TOTAL cost of the car + insurance & all associated expenses, go buy the Lamborghini (a real one)

In the meantime, stop pretending or worse, stop trying to pretend to be someone that your are not. It's not up to me but the mods to decide whether you can stay here or not. If you are allowed to stay, stop daydreaming and read some of the members' success stories here which may inspire you.

:iamwithstupid:

What u mean shit happen funds

I'm trying to find a way to see how it's affordable

Mean exactly what it says. Pick up a nail in a tire or two? Need to replace multiple at 3-500 each. Egear issues (correct me if I am off guys) would say its 8-12k+. Engine issue? Grab your ankles.

Take the 10k and either invest and make it work for you. If you must buy a car, with a 10k deposit I wouldnt look at anything over 50kish and get CPO or warranty. Or do the smart thing and buy something cheap so you can save money for the future.

84 months with 10k down? Jeez, I can't imagine what rate you are going to get.

And nobody here can answer what your monthly cost is going to be because they have no idea what your loan interest will be. I'd guess your going to be at >10%.

Talk to a bank or a credit union. I doubt they would even give you a loan on a 12 year old car with only 10k down unless your credit rating is touching 800.

When I bought my 04 despite PPI I quickly ended up putting 8k into it after an engine out failure occurred. One of our users bought a 2010 SV from a dealer after a PPI and it came needing $30k in repairs. Do not buy one of these cars unless you can repair the car yourself or have a $20k slush fund.

Do not buy one of these cars unless you..........have a $20k slush fund.

I think Revivetheworld / Feelthefear or what ever name this tool goes by , would probably need to use long term financing to afford the down payment for a 1980's Datsun.....

Troll = FeeltheFear on Lambotalk

I just went on Lambo talk for the first time in a while, and I saw his post and thought yup that is him.

What is that saying?

-if you have to ask you can't afford it.

Pretty much. If you certainly wouldnt buy a "cheap" 12 year old supercar unless I had ample cash to deal with issues.

Have to agree with "you can't afford it"

treat it as a goal, hustle, save, put your savings to work. In the meantime buy something cheap, like a CPO Jeep or Asian brand(think toyota, not lexus). You can get into a smartcar lease for $50-60/month after rebates and credits.

I'm no financial guru, or 1%'er but after reading your post, I assure you, you can't afford it. Save yourself the headache and problems. Take to heart the advice of other seasoned board members and get your priorities in place first, you'll be better off.

Yeah I don't think he was ever too serious. Murci is not a how can I stretch to afford it car. An enthusiast tighter on funds who wants to break into a Lambo should start with an older G in my opinion. Its a good step into the life style... thats only my opinion tho.

I think unless you can say "I could write the check to cover the purchase cost but would rather finance" you probably can't afford the (luxury toy) car.