Powerball Hitting The Big "B"

Rawr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your go to investment for the $2 you kept from playing the lottery? :icon_mrgreen:

Priceless. Winner!!!!

A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created.

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs. :eusa_wall:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimb...-235504618.html

A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created.

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs. :eusa_wall:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimb...-235504618.html

... there is nothing I can say that wouldn't be highly offensive and impolite. The best I will do is that people like this piece of trash are leeches on society.

The best I will do is that people like this piece of trash are leeches on society.

I'm not even going to read the article, thus I canot be accused of racism, sexism, or any other -ism, but have any of you ever been behind someone in line while they text away on their brand new $600 iphone while buying their groceries with food stamps and their antidepressants with Medicaid? It'd be comical if it wasn't so effed up.

Obviously I didn't win. However from going to having a lot of money to having a ton of it taken away this is what I would do.

If I got the $500M payout I would invest it in various things. My goal would be a measly 6% ROI. This would be approximately $30M a year to live on. That is around 2.5M a month. The principal would grow and the monthly would continue to increase. I would have to think there isn't anything I couldn't do on 2.5M a month.

Then you have something that lives on forever.

Except you aren't "supposed to" spend more than 3% to keep it growing and keep up with inflation. It takes a ton of money to stop earning, although this would have been more than enough!

What is your go to investment for the $2 you kept from playing the lottery? :icon_mrgreen:

I just don't gamble. I bought one ticket when I was 18 and never bought another. Every dollar not wasted on gambling is money that could be a share.

Depends. Do you have pouty lips?

Not that pourty. lol

I just don't gamble. I bought one ticket when I was 18 and never bought another. Every dollar not wasted on gambling is money that could be a share.

I buy tickets whenever I think about it if I buy gas from one station in town that I dont have to pre pay. I usually spen $3 tops, like once maybe twice a month. Thats just kind of the money I could give 2 shits less if I loose. If I were to win the smallest one which is usually a couple hundred grand, I would probably not spend a dime and just save it.

I certainly get it. I don't gamble either. But when powerball gets high enough I don't mind spending a few bucks to pay for days of fantasizing about what I'd do. Hah