Disturbed Sound of Silence!

BLK85

Im sure most that are into modern music have seen this. But Im still going to post it. I have seen this a few days ago, and it is amazing! I'm also going to see these guys live in about a month in probably the smallest venue they have played in 10 years. I cant wait.

Bit over dramatized to my taste. Nevertheless very interesting.

Different strokes. I love heavy metal covers for old songs.

• 4 weeks later...

So this show was last night. And it was amazing. The Venue is 1600 seats, I've never seen a band of this caliber in such a small place, but I think it added to everything. One of my top 5 live shows I've been too, probably number 2 to Motley Crue and Alice Cooper in December. The energy of the show was crazy. I've never experienced that before. This is the most I've ever paid for a live show to see one band.

This guy took some good video and posted it to You Tube. Im more of a guy that enjoys the show instead of recording it for others who didnt come. But its good.

I was in the bathroom when this song came on and damn near pissed on myself trying to wrap it up to get out and see it.

By the time they got to the Rage cover the crowd was so into it.

And one of their biggest songs

Don't really see what the big deal is.

Yea we all know Beiber is more your speed.

Ive had this song stuck in my head all day... thanks for that.

You could always tell he was a good singer but damn this song really shows how good he is.

really enjoyed it.

Yea we all know Beiber is more your speed.

I do not care for Beiber at all. Also I didn't say these guys are bad, I just do not see what the big deal about them is.

I do not care for Beiber at all. Also I didn't say these guys are bad, I just do not see what the big deal about them is.

There isnt a big deal about them. They are just a hard rock band that played some good music. They arent my favorite but its something about a live show that gets you excited. Their newest album was number one for at least a week.

Everybody knows "the boxer" is a better song...

I love Mumford and Sons. I might go to see them in Omaha.