Looking to buy a car ASAP

bmw tuning

here it is

That looks oddly similar to a car I'm referring to.

Does it have around 5k miles; was in socal, then GA; and was 2WD. If so, it was rebuilt by dr. murcielago.

To be 100% sure, crawl under the car and look at the floor boards, the car I'm referring to had some real deep gashes from when it slid sideways over something.

Found some pictures:

DAB774FF-84EB-4660-B63E-A8A44E36FB15_zps

A90E6419-4EDB-42DD-9854-FC1CC1A2B986_zps

IIRC, the car was clean looking from the outside. Paint color was a metallic black, almost looked gunmetal in certain light. Aside from the underbody, it looked nice. It had some drivetrain vibration, which is why it converted to 2WD, but the vibration persisted. If the car still has the vibration, shoot me a PM, another owner had a similar issue (a year after I knew about this car) and was able to rectify the problem.

I agree. That definitely looks like the car. It has a branded title. Not a market indicator by any means.

It has 11k miles, starting to make sense know.. how was the title branded? Dont think my friend knows about any of this...

Note: If a car is for sale for less than a dealer would pay....then be extremely cautious. There was a rare time in history in 2008-2009 that you buy cars for less than wholesale, but that was only because dealers were buried in their inventories and NOT buying any more inventory.

looks like it. An odd upgrade to make :eusa_think:

When it flew off the road a tree sheared it off. The doctor just happened to have a couple other mirrors in stock that would work. :eusa_dance:

It has 11k miles, starting to make sense know.. how was the title branded? Dont think my friend knows about any of this...
wouldnt he see it on the title? Does he have the title to the car (I mean the paper title)?

When it flew off the road a tree sheared it off. The doctor just happened to have a couple other mirrors in stock that would work. :eusa_dance:

Makes sense. He was selling other parts from a wrecked SV too.

wouldnt he see it on the title? Does he have the title to the car (I mean the paper title)?

Title was probably 'washed'

The first thing I did when I was looking to buy the current Lambo I have is post it up here to see if anyone knew about it. The Lambo community is too small for this shady stuff to happen unless people don't ask because they think the deal is 'so good someone will poach it.'

The thing that's weird to me is how can a rebuilt car pass a legitimate PPI? If I saw scratches like the ones Nick mentioned that'd be the first red flag (after the weird intake and 670 mirrors) even if I didn't know it was branded.

Looks like somebody else has been "Dicked by The Dangling Dork of The Doc".

Anyone who buys a car or ANYTHING else from Dr. Asshole (I mean Dr. Murcielago) is an idiot, he is well known to be a shady azz mofo, and so if the PRICE is what gets you to deal with him, get ready for the REAL cost to hit, when you realize what a pile of shit he just sold you.

Stay far far away from him.

Total piece of shit, yes I have dealt with him.... unfortunatly.

Seems shadowy...was he driving like a grandma? Takes care. :lol2:

Found some pictures of it.

Doesn't look too bad at all, but still very hard to tell, without being up close and personal to check out the structure, panel fitment, etc.

I wonder where OP is? :P :P :P

OP is right here, i dont know why you are making such a big deal both on here and the other forum like im some idiot... First off the car isnt mine, second if you havent noticed ive been adding info as well trying to get down to the bottom of things, not trying to hide it. Its not my car, it hasnt been proven its even the same car as my friends all though i have a feeling it is. He didnt buy it from Dr. M he got it from a dealer and it doesnt have 5k it has 11k. Regardless I thought it was to good to be true myself and had some doubts. I never said " hey i want a car and it has to be $50k under market value and perfect" Im looking for a car for myself and am a serious buyer read to make a move as soon as i find something im comfortable with and have gotten a couple good leads from my posts....