Die the day after indictment ?

Zmydust

While my first thoughts are similar to most (suicide), there is another possibility.

Given the stress of the indictment, it's also possible he suffered a severe medical issue.

Such an incident could also explain the lack of braking and increase in speed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... these threads make me so sad for the state of society.... We've lost common sense...

If you hear galloping, your first thought should be horses, not zebras.

This has ALL the classic indicators of a suicide. Facing a criminal charge. Older. Lost a lot of his fortune. High speed drives into a bridge support. This doesnt take two seconds to figure out.

The only other possibility is the health issue mentioned.... A heart attack at the wheel (although, people who have heart attacks let off the gas).

Guys, We're getting off topic here...

This thread is about Octo-Mom Fetish vs the Shrekling King :jerry:

Oh... these threads make me so sad for the state of society.... We've lost common sense...

If you hear galloping, your first thought should be horses, not zebras.

This has ALL the classic indicators of a suicide. Facing a criminal charge. Older. Lost a lot of his fortune. High speed drives into a bridge support. This doesnt take two seconds to figure out.

The only other possibility is the health issue mentioned.... A heart attack at the wheel (although, people who have heart attacks let off the gas).

If this was an episode of "Psych," everyone would conclude as you have, but then Sean would notice some minor detail that no one else has noticed, and thus have a "vision" saying that, "This man was murdered!" :)

If this was an episode of "Psych," everyone would conclude as you have, but then Sean would notice some minor detail that no one else has noticed, and thus have a "vision" saying that, "This man was murdered!" :)

But back here in reality on planet earth, this guy was depressed, knew he was guilty and didn't intend to spend the last years of his life in prison. The same way people who were still worth millions (instead of tens or hundreds of millions) committed suicide in 2008-2009 when the economy shit the bed.

I think now is a good time to investigate, Rob, why is this your type?

article-0-0E4A1A6A00000578-990_468x801.jpg

What's with all those red scatches on her stomach!!???

Is some alien seed trying to escape ???

They are stretch marks, they are always red when fresh.

But back here in reality on planet earth, this guy was depressed, knew he was guilty and didn't intend to spend the last years of his life in prison. The same way people who were still worth millions (instead of tens or hundreds of millions) committed suicide in 2008-2009 when the economy shit the bed.

Yes, I know that, it was just a humorous comment, being how there are other humorous comments in this thread.