And another BABY is now home!

toyroy2003

Strange you mention the Orange 6.0 that everyone says sold north of $400k....because it now sits a Lamborghini Broward...it was displayed in their showroom for their grande opening last night.

I wonder if they own it or its a customer that brought it there, which would be weird that a customer buys it at Miami and brings it to Broward...

It was SV-n-IT that confirmed his good friend Bobby purchase the car. I am

Sure it's Bobbys car that was brought to that event.

Beautiful 6.0 Please sell it more than $300k so it can raise the value of mine :) The orange one in Miami was confirmed that sold north of $400k. I absolutely love my 6.0 and for a little while thought about selling it but keeping it for now cause it is in EXCELLENT condition as well.

In the end, the market will set the price...if Roy's asking is too low it should only sell faster and maybe even higher then he's asking (I recall an SV he sold did just that).

This is a very special car. 1 of 1 in a great color with a good service history. It would be at home with a white countach and Murci!

Lovely. Balloon white always works on Lambo's. What colour was it before getting repainted?

Silver

Silver

So wait a minute... this is a repaint? (I didn't think Balloon White was a thing until the Murcie). I mean, the car is gorgeous.. but to claim its 1 of 1.. seems.. not quite right.. Any car could then be 1 of 1 if someone repainted it.

Not crapping on it in any way.. its a great combo. I was just sort of under the impression by the way it was described that it was 1 of 1 from factory.

WOW... what a stunning car. I don't remember having seen this one before Roy. Balloon white with CF is so sweet on this car. WOW! *thinks to self*

So wait a minute... this is a repaint? (I didn't think Balloon White was a thing until the Murcie). I mean, the car is gorgeous.. but to claim its 1 of 1.. seems.. not quite right.. Any car could then be 1 of 1 if someone repainted it.

Not crapping on it in any way.. its a great combo. I was just sort of under the impression by the way it was described that it was 1 of 1 from factory.

I have NEVER hidden that fact that this car was a re-spray..its been posted NUMEROUS times over the years, including a full thread with picture updates as it was turned from Silver to the OEM PPG Balloon White..I also have NEVER stated that it was 1 of 1 AS IT LEFT the factory, you may want to re-read all my postings...then it may be clear...and for me, it is a ONE of ONE in this OEM PPG Balloon White color..

AND FYI, the Balloon WHite was FIRST on a 1983 Lamborghini Countach, the International Paris Auto Show car...which I also currently own and is on my website...however for the Countach, they called it not Balloon White, but a more Italian name of Bianco Perleto, (loosly translated..White Pearl).

Sorry if you assumed something...it has always been clear what this car is, as with the Verde Ithica 6.0 Diablo I also had re-sprayed from Silver into the OEM PPG Verde Ithica...and it is well know asw well and is described as a ONE of ONE in its configuration as well. It was never hidden either as to what it was and what it became. It is owned by a board member here who is very happy with it.

I have NEVER hidden that fact that this car was a re-spray..its been posted NUMEROUS times over the years, including a full thread with picture updates as it was turned from Silver to the OEM PPG Balloon White..I also have NEVER stated that it was 1 of 1 AS IT LEFT the factory, you may want to re-read all my postings...then it may be clear...and for me, it is a ONE of ONE in this OEM PPG Balloon White color..

AND FYI, the Balloon WHite was FIRST on a 1983 Lamborghini Countach, the International Paris Auto Show car...which I also currently own and is on my website...however for the Countach, they called it not Balloon White, but a more Italian name of Bianco Perleto, (loosly translated..White Pearl).

Sorry if you assumed something...it has always been clear what this car is, as with the Verde Ithica 6.0 Diablo I also had re-sprayed from Silver into the OEM PPG Verde Ithica...and it is well know asw well and is described as a ONE of ONE in its configuration as well. It was never hidden either as to what it was and what it became. It is owned by a board member here who is very happy with it.

I agree with Roy. He has said 1 of 1 in the world which it is. I personally would not ding a car if it was resprayed to a different color. ASSUMING and in most cases it's a big ASSUMPTION if the car was properly sprayed with OEM PPG color and complete job as in windshield, glass, every gasket removed etc Also as long as the respray is not being done to cover up an accident. The 6.0 that Roy was talking about is 1 of 2 6.0s that are Verde Ithaca and I have the other one. I can tell you even the dealership could not tell that it was a resprayed. If it has been done right shouldn't hurt but something like that will cost $25k plus.

I agree with Roy. He has said 1 of 1 in the world which it is. I personally would not ding a car if it was resprayed to a different color. ASSUMING and in most cases it's a big ASSUMPTION if the car was properly sprayed with OEM PPG color and complete job as in windshield, glass, every gasket removed etc Also as long as the respray is not being done to cover up an accident. The 6.0 that Roy was talking about is 1 of 2 6.0s that are Verde Ithaca and I have the other one. I can tell you even the dealership could not tell that it was a resprayed. If it has been done right shouldn't hurt but something like that will cost $25k plus.

Thanks, just so all know...the car was NOT re-sprayed to hide any accidents or paint damage. I re-sprayed it because at the time, there were a lot of Silver 6.0 cars on the market, which I was not a fan of. Also at the time I had missed buying the ONE AND ONLY 6.0 made for the USA in Bianco Isis, (bright White like my 670-4SV). It was for sale in Reno, NV at that time and I missed it by a few hours....I dont know where it is today. Wish I did.

This car (silver) also was SOLID Black inside, most had either Gray inserts, piping and or stitching, so with all these things it made perfect sense, at least to me, to go with a Pearl White. I did not go with the Bright White as I did not want to replicate the only one in the USA and distract from the new owners ownership of a rare car.

The job took, as I recall, took close to 6 months at a cost, back then, of a little over $28K. All the glass, gaskets, trim pieces etc etc were removed. As a matter of fact the small side glass back of the doors, both those broke when they removed them and had to be replaced, as well as the metal trim pieces because they could not be re-used and where new as well.

The quality is top notch and I would ask anyone to attempt to find anywhere on the car that the original Gray remains.

I own the other 6.0 that Roy had re-sprayed in VI. I love the car and will likely keep it a long time :icon_mrgreen:

Alpha6164: If the Verde Ithaca 6.0 is the one that Megachad owned, I have about 80 or so photos of the restoration. I had sold the car to LIMEY who did the restoration and painted it from yellow to VI. Just email me at [email protected]

Alpha6164: If the Verde Ithaca 6.0 is the one that Megachad owned, I have about 80 or so photos of the restoration. I had sold the car to LIMEY who did the restoration and painted it from yellow to VI. Just email me at [email protected]

No, his is the one I did. The one Limey did is with a current board member in Florida, who also owns a LP640 coupe.

Roy -> another LP board member -> camaro97

Get this man his/her owner title.

I think this is correct for the 2 VI 6.0s ...

Limey -> Megachad -> alpha6164

Roy -> another LP board member -> camaro97

LOL correct, see what you get for reading to fast..I did not see the "alpha6164" in his response...

Yes that is me. Thank you. Email sent :)