Two shots

Nuvolari612

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning car, enjoy it!

I had heard suntek made a film like that, would be interesting to hear how it stacks up to Xpel for future vehicles.

I had my entire car paint corrected, wrapped (in xpel) and finished off with cquartz as well. Costs a lot but its worth it in the long run imo, car still looks brand new.

Stunning car, enjoy it!

I had heard suntek made a film like that, would be interesting to hear how it stacks up to Xpel for future vehicles.

I had my entire car paint corrected, wrapped (in xpel) and finished off with cquartz as well. Costs a lot but its worth it in the long run imo, car still looks brand new.

Thanks guys.

Xpel C Quartz is a good combination - the Sun Tek is harder to work with even the best installer burns a fair amount of product on the blotter to get it right most installers prefer xpel.

Post some photos.

Thanks

Ordered the SV race exhaust you are correct saw a dyno added 56 hp and torque

Is this the factory sports exhaust or after market? So with this exhaust, the car gets over 800bhp?

Is this the factory sports exhaust or after market? So with this exhaust, the car gets over 800bhp?

Factory - the race exhaust price includes a specific SV update that keeps the car in warranty.

You are required to sign a waiver - the exhaust is not street legal.

My guess right around 800 plus more torque at lower rpm's.

Need to add - detailers hard work pays off.

post-213219-1463709215_thumb.jpg

Amazing config and great detailing work. I have my car wrapped with Xpel, I also have film on internal CF door panels as I found them easy to stratch / damage when roof is off and windows down.

Pictures are here if anybody is interested to see them: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...6404&type=3

Beautiful car, how do you like it?

Amazing config and great detailing work. I have my car wrapped with Xpel, I also have film on internal CF door panels as I found them easy to stratch / damage when roof is off and windows down.

Pictures are here if anybody is interested to see them: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...6404&type=3

Thanks!

Agree covered the interior door panels sills and ceramic coated.

Love that color combination and wet cf.

FWIW - got in touch with an ex Lamborghini CF Tech who now works at Pagani as their CF expert he produces CF work on the side.

Going to have him make the upper air vents in dry carbon and a few interior blue carbon parts.

Price 1800.00 for the cf dry upper air vents 1/3 of what Lamborghini charges if anyone else is interested let me know I found out about him while ordering a 1 of 1 Viper ACR Extreme.

post-213219-1463837720_thumb.jpg

post-213219-1463837729_thumb.jpg

Beautiful car, how do you like it?

Thanks, SV is so much better than regular Aventador. Upshifts and downshifts in Sport are so much more fun. Steering is very precise and the car is very well build. I thought it was not much less comfortable but it is much more stiff - I'm happy I have comfort seats - they are harder than regular but not as hard was sport seats and offer more adjustments. I was actually thinking about buying the coupe for days when I can't drive without roof and driving without the roof is all the fun for me - the sound is great and is limited with roof on even with open windows and the rear window let's too much engine sound and not enough exhaust sound. And I still don't have the exhaust upgrade - I need to go to the dealer to install the software. I don't know what will beat that experience - maybe the FL SV in 3-4 years? This is probably the best car on the market right now with this performance and price

Thanks, SV is so much better than regular Aventador. Upshifts and downshifts in Sport are so much more fun. Steering is very precise and the car is very well build. I thought it was not much less comfortable but it is much more stiff - I'm happy I have comfort seats - they are harder than regular but not as hard was sport seats and offer more adjustments. I was actually thinking about buying the coupe for days when I can't drive without roof and driving without the roof is all the fun for me - the sound is great and is limited with roof on even with open windows and the rear window let's too much engine sound and not enough exhaust sound. And I still don't have the exhaust upgrade - I need to go to the dealer to install the software. I don't know what will beat that experience - maybe the FL SV in 3-4 years? This is probably the best car on the market right now with this performance and price

Thank you for the feedback, now I am looking forward to getting mine.

• 1 month later...
Thanks!

Agree covered the interior door panels sills and ceramic coated.

Love that color combination and wet cf.

FWIW - got in touch with an ex Lamborghini CF Tech who now works at Pagani as their CF expert he produces CF work on the side.

Going to have him make the upper air vents in dry carbon and a few interior blue carbon parts.

Price 1800.00 for the cf dry upper air vents 1/3 of what Lamborghini charges if anyone else is interested let me know I found out about him while ordering a 1 of 1 Viper ACR Extreme.

Wow that stuff looks awesome with the colored carbon. Any more pics?