Huracan vs 650S Video....

FikseSTS

Great race! have a bunch of roll race footage to go through, a little advice, if you give a Huracan a jump from a roll, you're in trouble... and vice versa :)

Thanks for doing this, amazing video.

As I thought it was closer than compared to the 650S vs the Aventador LP700 race.

Extra 40 HP and extra torque seem to blast the 650S forward.

I presume from your comment that Huracan is a lot better at putting down power to the wheels from a roll than an Aventador?

thanks!

I was in the 650S as it can sometimes get out of line on the 1-2 shift, Huracan is rock solid so I had my friend drive it...

great video brooks, what car were you driving?

do you know what the trap speeds are of these two? The 650 was pulling hard after the launch.

My guess is the Huracan is gonna trail the 650 by about 5 mph in the 1/4.

It's clear from the vids how much faster the 650 really is. But man that Huracan has so much sex appeal it almost doesn't matter (almost..)

yep, VBOX on the Huracan is at 131MPH and 137 MPH for the 650S...

the Huracan looks so menacing compared the the 650S....

It's clear from the vids how much faster the 650 really is. But man that Huracan has so much sex appeal it almost doesn't matter (almost..)

I agree Fadi, 650 cant come close in looks and we all know it only takes a bolt on Huracan to make it a really fast car.

not sure if bolt on is in your vocabulary though :D

I agree Fadi, 650 cant come close in looks and we all know it only takes a bolt on Huracan to make it a really fast car.

I think the 650s looks way better than the Huracan. The back of the Lambo is terrible.

Here we go again ...

Fadi's last bolt-on somehow drifted slightly higher up the food chain ...

Apparently he thought 850 hp at the rear tires, actually meant 850 hp at EACH rear tire ... 1700 rwhp total ...

That's how his bolt-on became a 2R ... Well, that along with Kevin and DuHawks enabling him ...

another data point, you can hear the McLaren shift into 5 just as it passes the Huracan, which as per the gear ratios would be 131MPH.....

:icon_thumleft:

:icon_mrgreen:

I think the 650s looks way better than the Huracan. The back of the Lambo is terrible.

I agree that the back-end of the Huracan is not its best feature, but the car as a whole is on another level than the McLaren IMO. Not saying the McLaren is ugly or anything, it's a good looking machinery.

Apparently he thought 850 hp at the rear tires, actually meant 850 hp at EACH rear tire ... 1700 rwhp total ...

HAHA, that's pretty funny Wooosh..:D

another data point, you can hear the McLaren shift into 5 just as it passes the Huracan, which as per the gear ratios would be 131MPH.....

Ya, anyone that knows racing can see that video and immediately conclude how much faster the 650 is. Amazing machine for sure!

Great vid thanks! I'm pretty surprised to see how hard the 650S yanks the Huracan. Have you vbox'ed a 675LT, how much faster is it than the 650S?

Peter

God damn that's a big difference.