Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No 650 and no 660....the SL models never received more than a 10-30hp bump over the standard model.I believe 640 is the most likely regardless of the murci

They almost have no choice. The Macca is at 675, 688hp shortly, Ferrari is at 666hp, and soon there will be a Speciale with I would guess at least 680hp. And then Lambo comes out with their special Huracan at... 620hp? 630hp?

I know the purists here will disagree and say it's about the feel but we all know about the marketing machine and one-upmanship.

Please the leaked info is strongly suggestive of 640hp, and then I think that'll be the end of this engine as it stands.

#speculation

They almost have no choice. The Macca is at 675, 688hp shortly, Ferrari is at 666hp, and soon there will be a Speciale with I would guess at least 680hp. And then Lambo comes out with their special Huracan at... 620hp? 630hp?

I know the purists here will disagree and say it's about the feel but we all know about the marketing machine and one-upmanship.

Please the leaked info is strongly suggestive of 640hp, and then I think that'll be the end of this engine as it stands.

#speculation

Lamborghini doing PS style so the actual hp is 631, based on 640ps. (LP 640-4)

Let's think about.. this is the only natural aspirated..

Lamborghini doing PS style so the actual hp is 631, based on 640ps. (LP 640-4)

Let's think about.. this is the only natural aspirated..

:iamwithstupid: LP640 makes sense

Just wanted to point out that the wing is top mounted like on the ST/GT3 racecars:

Lamborghini-Huracan-Superleggera-01.jpg

Lamborghini-Huracan-Superleggera-14.jpg

And those leaked docs from service seem to confirm the LP640-4 in the name.

I really like how the split rear diffuser allows you to see the width of the rear wheels behind it, if you see a Gallardo or a Huracan without the rear bumper on the width and the stance of the rear wheels look so incredible.

I really like how the split rear diffuser allows you to see the width of the rear wheels behind it, if you see a Gallardo or a Huracan without the rear bumper on the width and the stance of the rear wheels look so incredible.

similar

2010_Sesto_Elemento_Concept_Rear_View_copy.jpg

Better video, I am really liking the sound, I wasn't a huge fan of the crackles, I am glad they dialed them out.

It sounds great, I'm just worried that front bar is going to look a little like the last Gallardo's that no one bought.

Very recent photo from Horsham Supercar Spotters:

I put a deposit for that and heard Nov. is D-day.

post-145008-1470488406_thumb.jpg

Better video, I am really liking the sound, I wasn't a huge fan of the crackles, I am glad they dialed them out.

I was starting to think I was the only one, who does not like the crackles ...

Superleggera rumor mill:

Interesting rumor I heard when I picked up my R8 at my Audi dealer (who also sells Lamborghini): Apparently, there has been a new Nordschleife record, achieved by a Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera mule but with production power and production chassis setup. Tires were also the Pirelli tires the Superleggera will be delivered with. This hasn't been made public (yet?) because VW Group put a lid on this information. This rumor has circled for a couple of weeks but apparently there was a Lamborghini engineer who confirmed it. Record time was a fractions of a second better...

I know, I know...just a rumor but if true, the new Superleggera should be an interesting product. The Audi version will very likely be named R8 GT.

Rumored power 640 hp (other sources indicate 630), rumored weight 85-100 kg less than current Huracan.

Lamborghini has recently been very active in GT racing whether Blancpain or other series and I am sure they are harvesting some of the fruit from these efforts. A race engineer I know has said that from day 1 they worked on the car they were very impressed with everything from the quality to the layout. He is also working on Audi, Ferrari and McLaren GT3 cars. Good to see a brand who has less history in racing step up, and deliver to the clients.

Not going to make it easy for you guys, but Nurburgring speculation

Superleggera rumor mill:

Interesting rumor I heard when I picked up my R8 at my Audi dealer (who also sells Lamborghini): Apparently, there has been a new Nordschleife record, achieved by a Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera mule but with production power and production chassis setup. Tires were also the Pirelli tires the Superleggera will be delivered with. This hasn't been made public (yet?) because VW Group put a lid on this information. This rumor has circled for a couple of weeks but apparently there was a Lamborghini engineer who confirmed it. Record time was a fractions of a second better...

I know, I know...just a rumor but if true, the new Superleggera should be an interesting product. The Audi version will very likely be named R8 GT.

Rumored power 640 hp (other sources indicate 630), rumored weight 85-100 kg less than current Huracan.

Lamborghini has recently been very active in GT racing whether Blancpain or other series and I am sure they are harvesting some of the fruit from these efforts. A race engineer I know has said that from day 1 they worked on the car they were very impressed with everything from the quality to the layout. He is also working on Audi, Ferrari and McLaren GT3 cars. Good to see a brand who has less history in racing step up, and deliver to the clients.

I posted a link to the same rumor (quoted above again). I can't imagine it beating the Aventador SV, nevermind the outright 918 record, but would be incredible if true. I think the current record is the 918 for limited production and Nismo GTR for non-limited (but not really). Everything else is track day special type stuff (Radical). Given it's all under the VW umbrella thought, are they really going to let it beat the $1MM 918 or $500k SV? Sub 7 would be great, but realistically maybe it's like a 7:05, making it the fastest non-limited production car. Because marketing.

I posted a link to the same rumor (quoted above again). I can't imagine it beating the Aventador SV, nevermind the outright 918 record, but would be incredible if true. I think the current record is the 918 for limited production and Nismo GTR for non-limited (but not really). Everything else is track day special type stuff (Radical). Given it's all under the VW umbrella thought, are they really going to let it beat the $1MM 918 or $500k SV? Sub 7 would be great, but realistically maybe it's like a 7:05, making it the fastest non-limited production car. Because marketing.

One guy on another forum heard that it beat the SV's time, and the site where i got the one from above said that it was a fraction of a second faster than the record holder, which I think is the 918. So hopefully it beat the 918.

Very recent photo from Horsham Supercar Spotters:

I put a deposit for that and heard Nov. is D-day.

Huracan Performante

Played around in PhotoShop a little more ...

Side view

superleggera_side.jpg

And rear view

superleggera_rear.jpg

LamboCARS - what color did you use in these renders? Hope the real thing looks like your renders!

LamboCARS - what color did you use in these renders? Hope the real thing looks like your renders!

That should be close to Rosso Mars, but it is a photoshop, not a real car, so the shade might display a little off.

Thought i would post this over here to for giggles. Check out what salomondrin has to say about the supperleggera N-ring time.

Who cares if he thinks that this is BS marketing...its not. The Huracan SL will be a track monster and probably was faster than the 918 with the right tires.

Thought i would post this over here to for giggles. Check out what salomondrin has to say about the supperleggera N-ring time.

That part about "even if Lamborghini posts a video of the Huracan SL going faster than a 918 at the Ring, it is not true" or something to that effect discredits everything he says!