Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

That will be the day I stop buying new Lambos, I think the Huracan Performante will be the last of the breed before they will kill it with a set of hair dryers , I want one to store away.
I think we both hope you are wrong I think Lamborghini and Ferrari both know that their customer base demands bigger engines even as cars become more fuel efficient. Porsche while going to turbos at the lower end has clearly shown how to build a flagship with the 918 with a state-of-the-art race-bred naturally aspirated V8 with incredible hybrid power. I may have to admit V12s may well go the way of the dodo bird, small V8s and possibly smaller V10s may survive with a hybrid powertrain.

I have said this before - I much prefer hybrid powertrain to turbos!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've was told exactly the same thing, also it will be called Performante which I don't like :(

Looks like it will be Superleggera, not Performante. Lambos VIN codes show an SL designation, and my dealer reached out the other day confirming my deposit on the "new Superleggera", and a "the car is the world’s fastest car at the nurburgring track" pitch :icon_mrgreen:

https://serviceinformation.lamborghini.com/...pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Looks like it will be Superleggera, not Performante. Lambos VIN codes show an SL designation, and my dealer reached out the other day confirming my deposit on the "new Superleggera", and a "the car is the world’s fastest car at the nurburgring track" pitch :icon_mrgreen:

They give any pricing estimates yet?

Anyone else get the survey today asking thoughts of your car what you wanted for the future, eg turbos

NA all the way for me

Yes, I did. Everyone knows my thoughts already... I don't like Turbos...

The Italian automaker has applied to trademark Huracán Performante for various goods and services, including vehicles, clothing, printed matter and accessories such as headphones, games software and more. It’s more than likely that the trademark will be used for a vehicle and that Lamborghini is protecting the nameplate from being used on other products.

Lamborghini has been spied testing the Huracan Superleggera numerous times in the past few months, and the Performante name suggests a convertible version is also in the works.

The Gallardo Performante served as the Superleggera version of the Gallardo Spyder in the past, so it makes sense Lamborghini will keep the nameplate alive for the Huracan. Expect the Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera coupe to debut sometime next year, possibly at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show, and the Performante version a few months after that.

I have a feeling this car will be the game changer for Lamborghini w/ring times that cant be touched!

1st was the SV and now the H platform to follow! using NA motors to destroy electric and turbo competitors on the track!

It will be called Performante your dealer like many others including myself still calls it Superleggera.

They might reserve the Superleggera name for a future even lighter version, this one isn't as light as it can really be, I am sure we will see something like a STS an even lighter and more powerful version.

They might reserve the Superleggera name for a future even lighter version, this one isn't as light as it can really be, I am sure we will see something like a STS an even lighter and more powerful version.

^A little bird flew by and whispered the same to me.

^A little bird flew by and whispered the same to me.

They should make something like that in limited numbers, builds a lot of strength in the brand, I think the 675LT did wonders for McLaren's 650 series.

They should make something like that in limited numbers, builds a lot of strength in the brand, I think the 675LT did wonders for McLaren's 650 series.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Then again, based on what we've heard, perhaps Lambo is testing the water with the Performante and then coming out with the Superleggera in limited numbers not unlike the STS and the SC of the G/LP5x0 series

My hope was for a limited SL but it doesn't sound like it from what I've been told.

And I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger if the Huracan SL comes in at $370k CDN "if" a limited performance model might come out later.

My hope was for a limited SL but it doesn't sound like it from what I've been told.

And I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger if the Huracan SL comes in at $370k CDN "if" a limited performance model might come out later.

Just as a reference what's the RRP on the 610-4 coupe and 610-4 Spyder?

So basically a gist of the new info and whats happened over the last few months:

• new Huracan coming out
  • not going to be limited edition, but a limitedly built variant
  • dropping 40kg, not a 100kg like we initially thought
  • coming with trick aero, better suspension, chassis, and probably new tires
  • 630hp & 4WD
  • to be called Performante, not Supeleggera
  • beat the Pre-Production 918 around ring by "several seconds"
  • due to be shown at Geneva 2017
  • will have most non lambo owners and fans claiming lambo cheated and is a massive liar

Did I miss anything?

That will be the day I stop buying new Lambos, I think the Huracan Performante will be the last of the breed before they will kill it with a set of hair dryers , I want one to store away.

Oh come on. Don't tell me that these don't sound pretty good for a turbo :icon_mrgreen: :

Welcome to the Lambo game. There is not a chance in the world that the H-SL is the be all that ends all car. The H-series is way too young so there are many many iterations yet to come. Look at the history, the original 08G-SL came out with much fanfare (and was a limited production) only to be superseded and outperformed by the LP560 less than a year later. (Although in terms of feel and the rawness, the 08G-SL is still tops among the modern bulls.) Then the 10LP570-4 came out only to be superseded by the STS soon after and it in turn was superseded by the SC. The Murci/LP6x0 isn't any better. A very very expensive variant called Reventon came out which essentially was a re-bodied LP640 with a video game dashboard. Only 35 were made (20 coupes + 15 roadster) but that too was superseded by the LP670-SV. Yes, it was rumoured that the Revonton roadsters had the 670 engine in them but even so, they are still way porkier than the SV. So there is just no end to this game. It's a consumer product at the end of the day and it's Audi/VAG who calls the card. You likely are being optimistic on the CAD370k pricing. LoV just had a H-Avio delivered. That is nothing but a fancy paint job (actually somewhat tacky IMO) and some colour variants on the interior. That is being listed at CAD340k. A H-SL will likely come in quite a bit higher than that and by the time all the options are added, you would not like the number. Keep in mind also that the Canadian looney is not heading north any time soon. You likely should just bite the bullet, get the car and enjoy the most out of it. The better/faster car will always be the next car.

Oh come on. Don't tell me that these don't sound pretty good for a turbo :icon_mrgreen: :

Ohh that's so cute :icon_mrgreen:

On a separate note, I love the quattro :icon_thumleft:

Just as a reference what's the RRP on the 610-4 coupe and 610-4 Spyder?

580 = $219.599 + tax

610 = $262,947 + tax

610 Spyder = $289,242 + tax

None of the prices include the ridiculous $14,xxx air freight charge.

580 = $219.599 + tax

610 = $262,947 + tax

610 Spyder = $289,242 + tax

None of the prices include the ridiculous $14,xxx air freight charge.

Thank you sl55

Ohh that's so cute :icon_mrgreen:

On a separate note, I love the quattro :icon_thumleft:

Oh thats not fair! Those are the glorious V12s, my good man :icon_mrgreen: . If you want to throw out split cylinders, then i'll throw out some majestic sixes:

Unfortunately, thats all i got :crybaby2:

However, we should just be thankful that they'll be keeping the V12s, V12s and not going down to a lowly turbo 8 or 6. Although, I do wonder if they would downsize the V10 and go hybrid-10, turbo 5 just to keep it in the odd cylinder family, or Turbo 8 :eusa_think:

Thank you I really enjoyed those, I was actually at my desktop and I have a good set of speakers :icon_super:

I've heard the Aventador replacement will be V8TT :crybaby2:

I hope the guy who told me is wrong!

So basically a gist of the new info and whats happened over the last few months:
  • will have most non lambo owners and fans claiming lambo cheated and is a massive liar

Did I miss anything?

I can already see a certain person on Youtube making dozens of videos claiming that the 918 is unbeatable and that Huracan SL cheated.

I hope that Lambo doesn`t pull a Mclaren and announce something better than the Performante/Superleggera a month later like they did with the 675LT and 688HS. Remember that it took one and a half year before we got the Super Trofeo after the SL of the Gallardo.

And for Gods sake, no more Avio Special Super Duper Limited Edition crap like they did with the Gallardo. They seem to be doing the same thing all over again with the Huracan. Same goes for the Aventador with shit like the Miura Edition, why can`t they sell them as livery options in the Ad Personam instead of limited edition crap?

The V12 from the Aventador is here to stay atleast for another decade, be it with hybrid, turbos or some other wizardly stuff. Confirmed by the current CEO himself.

I think they will be very busy for at least the next year or two to release a Superleggera, Performante, Aventador 2.0, 580 Spyder, Urus, Performante Spyder.

Welcome to the Lambo game. There is not a chance in the world that the H-SL is the be all that ends all car. The H-series is way too young so there are many many iterations yet to come. Look at the history, the original 08G-SL came out with much fanfare (and was a limited production) only to be superseded and outperformed by the LP560 less than a year later. (Although in terms of feel and the rawness, the 08G-SL is still tops among the modern bulls.) Then the 10LP570-4 came out only to be superseded by the STS soon after and it in turn was superseded by the SC. The Murci/LP6x0 isn't any better. A very very expensive variant called Reventon came out which essentially was a re-bodied LP640 with a video game dashboard. Only 35 were made (20 coupes + 15 roadster) but that too was superseded by the LP670-SV. Yes, it was rumoured that the Revonton roadsters had the 670 engine in them but even so, they are still way porkier than the SV. So there is just no end to this game. It's a consumer product at the end of the day and it's Audi/VAG who calls the card. You likely are being optimistic on the CAD370k pricing. LoV just had a H-Avio delivered. That is nothing but a fancy paint job (actually somewhat tacky IMO) and some colour variants on the interior. That is being listed at CAD340k. A H-SL will likely come in quite a bit higher than that and by the time all the options are added, you would not like the number. Keep in mind also that the Canadian looney is not heading north any time soon. You likely should just bite the bullet, get the car and enjoy the most out of it. The better/faster car will always be the next car.

Yup, my guess is the SL will be nearing close to $400K with all the options.

We'll see in the coming months what direction I want to go. My 580-2 is been delivered in December after a long wait (ordered in April) so might enjoy the 580 for a while before I pull the trigger on the next Lambo.