Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Another independent insider confirmed the car will be called the Huracan LP640 Performante. It will have carbon composite front/rear spoilers with active flaps that give it 7 times the down force of a regular Huracan!!! 4 wheel steering, Apple car play, built-in telemetry system (like the McLaren 675 LT), exhaust like a super Trofeo car!

It is getting better and better!

That would actually tell us something important, if it was ever mentioned to the public how much downforce the base version made. They claim 50%more, but more than which model? The STS or the base Gallardo? This is very important information.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would actually tell us something important, if it was ever mentioned to the public how much downforce the base version made. They claim 50%more, but more than which model? The STS or the base Gallardo? This is very important information.

Most likely compared to the LP560 vs. the 610-4.

A little more information today on the down force... Apparently, the LP640 Performante has a patented, never seen before active aero system with flaps under the car as well as possibly elsewhere that is the source of its performance.

A little more information today on the down force... Apparently, the LP640 Performante has a patented, never seen before active aero system with flaps under the car as well as possibly elsewhere that is the source of its performance.

:icon_thumleft:

And a VERY interesting rear wing. The car will be a WMD!

Local dealer has confirmed it'll be called the "Performante". Like already mentioned, the Performante is been introduced at Geneva at which time the orders open with deliveries happening in June/July.

I've pushed for pricing and the only thing I was told was the price will be under $300k CDN with no options. With options + freight you'll be looking around $350k. Supposedly the Performante is out of this world, both performance and looks. I will get a better idea next week if I'll be purchasing the Performante.

I've pushed for pricing and the only thing I was told was the price will be under $300k CDN with no options.

Hell will freeze over before there is a brand new Performante with a list price of below CAN$300k in Canada.

Hell will freeze over before there is a brand new Performante with a list price of below CAN$300k in Canada.

Im budgeting around 335ish with no options.

Im budgeting around 335ish with no options.

Including freight or not? If so, air or sea? If including air freight, that's still stretching it a bit. Keep in mind that the dealer might not have a choice on the freight as the factory will override the choice.

Including freight or not? If so, air or sea? If including air freight, that's still stretching it a bit. Keep in mind that the dealer might not have a choice on the freight as the factory will override the choice.

Probably air because my 580 is air freight. With air I would say 350k no options.

I modified my renders with some more information found on the latest spy shots ... vents on top of the front fenders, outlet behind the front wheel and another intake on the side in front of the rear wheel.

Made it orange and black for today:

2016_happy_halloween.jpg

what color would you do on this one?

Not the color nightmares again :crybaby2:

Let's just start with white, lots of carbon inside and outside, bronze/gold accents etc and see what kind of blue I will end up with :lol2:

Not the color nightmares again :crybaby2:

Let's just start with white, lots of carbon inside and outside, bronze/gold accents etc and see what kind of Purple I will end up with :lol2:

*fixed :P

LOL at this stage I don't have the guts for that. We will see.

haha I'm with you man! the purple takes a big set of _ _ .....

Can't be according to the graphic - just noticed the engine is for a 4wd car. Interesting ...

Works out to be an LP 600-4, so just a downrated LP 610-4. Odd.

On another note, very glad to hear about the Performante. Frankly I think the Huracan was getting outclassed by the 488, and 650s, nevermind the 650s replacement, 675LT, or the 488 Speciale/Scuderia that will all soon be out.