Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fcuk yes! sounds awesome and love the SV type dash!

I wonder if they were using trofeo r's

yes, the car was fitted with a set of Trofeo R tires, the top performance of the Pirelli street legal line.

ciao

yes, the car was fitted with a set of Trofeo R tires, the top performance of the Pirelli street legal line.

ciao

:icon_thumleft: I wonder if these will be an option from the factory.. also is everyone ordering the LDS or no?

:icon_thumleft: I wonder if these will be an option from the factory.. also is everyone ordering the LDS or no?

They are option tires from factory, at least here in Italy. I don't know in your market.

Ciao

They are option tires from factory, at least here in Italy. I don't know in your market.

Ciao

Same here. When I talked about the order yesterday the dealer said the same thing.

Same here. When I talked about the order yesterday the dealer said the same thing.

Better don't buy them: they are dry race tires modified to be street legal. Very dangerous when cold and on wet too. I would avoid them: they are good for a lap time record with a pro driver on an handling track and not much more... Thay are fantastic to leave the car against a tree just because you wanted to do a spinning start after having a drink in a bar with your friends...

ciao

Better don't buy them: they are dry race tires modified to be street legal. Very dangerous when cold and on wet too. I would avoid them: they are good for a lap time record with a pro driver on an handling track and not much more... Thay are fantastic to leave the car against a tree just because you wanted to do a spinning start after having a drink in a bar with your friends...

ciao

:icon_thumleft:

I am getting one, don't know what color, don't know where I will park it :(

Park it at my house* :lol2:

*deal is off if you buy it in maroon.

Park it at my house* :lol2:

*deal is off if you buy it in maroon.

Deal is off if your house isn't walking distance to mine :icon_mrgreen:

After speaking with my dealer, I'm not spec'g LDS ....would rather have less electrical nannies. However, will be getting the magnetorheological suspension.

After speaking with my dealer, I'm not spec'g LDS ....would rather have less electrical nannies. However, will be getting the magnetorheological suspension.

They work together, I had LDS in my Huracan and there was nothing wrong with it.

I'm hoping to find out more details about these 2 options on Saturday at the launch event. ill keep you guys posted. TY :icon_thumleft:

They work together, I had LDS in my Huracan and there was nothing wrong with it.

I agree Fortis. I have LDS and unless you're driving in Strada, I don't see a downside. In Strada its a bit vague, but because I drive in sport or corsa always, its not a problem.

I agree Fortis. I have LDS and unless you're driving in Strada, I don't see a downside. In Strada its a bit vague, but because I drive in sport or corsa always, its not a problem.

got it, but is it worth the extra coin? or use the same dollars on other options like more CF :)

does anyone know if the SV comes with this LDS option?

got it, but is it worth the extra coin? or use the same dollars on other options like more CF :)

does anyone know if the SV comes with this LDS option?

Sv has it, personally I don't like it on any car, previously ordered my huracan without it after trying it. Apparently it's better now though, but just all feel to artificial to me

Has anyone ordered the magnetic suspension without LDS?

I agree with topjay that it would seem to make the steering input feel a bit more artificial.