Aaaaaaaand two more terror attacks in Germany.

Roman

Pregnant woman hacked to death. Killer Muslim

Bomb at music festival.

They're fcuking with the wrong people.

I see mass deportation in Germany future.

The left won't allow it. They'll compare it to the Nazi era and say that the Germans are becoming extremists. The only thing about the Nazi era, is that I never recalled learning about the Jews attacking others at the time.

The left won't allow it. They'll compare it to the Nazi era and say that the Germans are becoming extremists. The only thing about the Nazi era, is that I never recalled learning about the Jews attacking others at the time.

That'll only hold for a little bit longer...the German citizens are ready for a change in management.

Merkel should be publicly hung for her traitorous ways. If the left hates themselves so much, they should just end themselves, and not let a whole country erase itself due to the guilt trip. Wherever these ungrateful Muslim cockroaches are allowed, they grow in numbers, strain the economy, commit crime, and don't integrate? Did not Europe learn its lesson from 1400 years of Muslim savagery against her? These people simply cannot co-exist and every place they're allowed to grow, they turn to shit. Look what happened to Lebanon, once known as the Paris of the Middle East. Europe is going to learn the hard way.

Merkel should be publicly hung for her traitorous ways. If the left hates themselves so much, they should just end themselves, and not let a whole country erase itself due to the guilt trip. Wherever these ungrateful Muslim cockroaches are allowed, they grow in numbers, strain the economy, commit crime, and don't integrate? Did not Europe learn its lesson from 1400 years of Muslim savagery against her? These people simply cannot co-exist and every place they're allowed to grow, they turn to shit. Look what happened to Lebanon, once known as the Paris of the Middle East. Europe is going to learn the hard way.

Wow that is incredibly racist thing to say. I know many Muslims that are smart, hard working and highly educated. To blame terrorism on Muslim as a region or race isn't right.

What if I said the same thing about Jews or Christians? I am sure it would be a message of hate and not allowed. I don't think we should blast Muslims but seek to understand and have Muslims denounce acts of terror in public. This would be more constructive I would think.

Wow that is incredibly racist thing to say. I know many Muslims that are smart, hard working and highly educated. To blame terrorism on Muslim as a region or race isn't right.

What if I said the same thing about Jews or Christians? I am sure it would be a message of hate and not allowed. I don't think we should blast Muslims but seek to understand and have Muslims denounce acts of terror in public. This would be more constructive I would think.

You CHOOSE to become a Muslim. You can CHOOSE not to be one. Its not a race and never will be. Stop conflating the two. Muslims denouncing crap doesn't do anything about the radicals among them wanting to take innocent life. What Muslims need to do is either put the radicals among them in check or reform the religion. Since this is not happening and all we hear is lip service, we nonmuslims have no choice but to take action ourselves. "Islamophobia" is a result of Muslim inaction and Muslim feelings become secondary when innocents are being murdered every day.

Jews and Christians get crapped on all the time and certainly no one is accused of being a racist for trashing Christians. When Christians push bad ideas, there is a pushback, but when the same is done to Muslims we unfortunately see naive responses like yours. Jews, however, have the unique identity of also being an ethnicity and the crybabies among them pull the anti-semite card at whim, resulting in a privilege that no one from any other group has. Point is that no religion is above criticism, especially if its beliefs incites hatred and violence against non-believers, which exactly describes Islam. No one with a working brain can conclude that Islam is a religion of peace. Its not and never has been. This religion has physically threatened non-adherents since the beginning. It either needs to be reformed or destroyed. Since reformation is not happening and apologists like you never offer solutions and are usually in hte way, lives will continue to be lost. This cannot be the new norm and needs to end asap.

13620826_10157170671395405_3826021637162727443_n.jpg

So... I read an interesting article a while back that the photos of European women with "welcome" signs seems to support...

This is a bit freudian and maybe a touch tinfoil, but here goes... Take a look at the women in that photo...

First of all, ok... What motivated them? I mean immigration policy? wheres the jerkoff smiley? Seriously... At first blush, who cares? I would think most people are completely apathetic on the subject. Import them... Don't import them... Who gives a shit? (and maybe once it starts causing problems, like terrorism and rape, you turn against it).

You're telling me these young, attractive women, who in absolutely no way would support sending TROOPS to Syria to end the fighting, are so big hearted that they have to go to... where? An airport? And hold up a sign? (in english??? weird?) that says "refugees welcome"?

Look at their faces. If you're a MAN, you KNOW THAT LOOK... Those are "fcuk me" eyes. They're not welcoming these immigrants to their country... They're welcoming them to their bodies. They could just as easily be holding up a Justin Bieber sign at the front row of a concert- and theyd send the same message- "take me backstage."

"What? Roman youve lost it!!! Why would they do that???"

Because European men have become so feminized that theyre no longer sexually attractive to women. Sure... They'll do when there's no other choice to continue the species... But these women are subconsciously importing testosterone. 10 million years of evolution have programmed women to want MEN. Strong, dominant, masculine men. And two world wars fought on the continent, that wiped out entire generations of young men, and left their sons to be raised by mothers and grandparents who learned that all things masculine are bad, and who passed those lessons on to their sons and grandsons, has caused a shortage of masculinity in Europe.

Sure... European women THINK they WANT metrosexual shemen... But they cant fight their DNA. Unfortunately, the men they're importing think they should be stoned to death for being out in public dressed the way they are, or at the very least, gang raped...

And then there is the following; http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/12/germa...under-reported/

It's worth a quick read.

Staggering numbers. Did not know that attackers nationality are by German "press codex" not allowed to be identified. HOWEVER, they are identified as "refugees" and/or "foreign nationals". Nice attempted cover up by officials.

Roman, I found the photo to be a bit "odd", as well, and thought maybe I had a screw loose. The sign written in English is certainly a bizarre twist.

So... I read an interesting article a while back that the photos of European women with "welcome" signs seems to support...

This is a bit freudian and maybe a touch tinfoil, but here goes... Take a look at the women in that photo...

First of all, ok... What motivated them? I mean immigration policy? wheres the jerkoff smiley? Seriously... At first blush, who cares? I would think most people are completely apathetic on the subject. Import them... Don't import them... Who gives a shit? (and maybe once it starts causing problems, like terrorism and rape, you turn against it).

You're telling me these young, attractive women, who in absolutely no way would support sending TROOPS to Syria to end the fighting, are so big hearted that they have to go to... where? An airport? And hold up a sign? (in english??? weird?) that says "refugees welcome"?

Look at their faces. If you're a MAN, you KNOW THAT LOOK... Those are "fcuk me" eyes. They're not welcoming these immigrants to their country... They're welcoming them to their bodies. They could just as easily be holding up a Justin Bieber sign at the front row of a concert- and theyd send the same message- "take me backstage."

Because European men have become so feminized that theyre no longer sexually attractive to women. Sure... They'll do when there's no other choice to continue the species... But these women are subconsciously importing testosterone. 10 million years of evolution have programmed women to want MEN. Strong, dominant, masculine men. And two world wars fought on the continent, that wiped out entire generations of young men, and left their sons to be raised by mothers and grandparents who learned that all things masculine are bad, and who passed those lessons on to their sons and grandsons, has caused a shortage of masculinity in Europe.

Sure... European women THINK they WANT metrosexual shemen... But they cant fight their DNA. Unfortunately, the men they're importing think they should be stoned to death for being out in public dressed the way they are, or at the very least, gang raped...

Stockholm syndrome could also explain it. You are 100% correct that western men have been effemenized by generations of liberal man hating by the feminazis, but that brainwashing hasn't affected Muhammadan men who isolate themselves from women and greater society, and project an aggressiveness and manliness that women are naturally attracted to. There is a reason why the rise of western converts to the cult happen to be women. They fall in love with these apes.

RD, those chicks are stoners...love everyone type. Sure, promiscuous fits well with that profile. But this is all subconscious so it's not like they're aware of it.

Come on RD... that is super far fetched... Why do you guys think Europe is populated by metrosexual shemen? Southern cultures are very macho, traditional roles for men and women are very much alive, acceptable and mostly the norm. Europe is not just Sweden. :icon_mrgreen:

RIP, new sad reality kicking in.

The Europeans are creating a euro vs Muslim conflict for themselves that could become a major ongoing source of hostility. More bombings in public places, shootings etc. The manner in which European countries have facilitated the immigration of recent refugees is either patently incompetent or intentionally done.

This is what gives rise to conspiracy theory. What are the true motives and agendas of the parties involved????.

So often what we think we see is not ttuly going on in terms of the "big picture" Europe will e,perience social upheaval for some time (IMHO). Refuges must be assimilated into to the larger society in order to achieve a level of coexistance.

If you show me pictures of Jews and Christians holding severed heads, then we can say the same thing about them. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim. And regardless of being peaceful or not, their ideology doesnt mesh with modern society.

Did you miss the sarcasm smileys?

These girls are just doing what any teenage girl wants to do... attention whore for instagram-fame. Nothing less, nothing more. Sincerely doubt they give two fcuks about refugees or what that means for the greater well being of the country.

I have to somewhat agree with this logic. We have a lack of males today, even in the U.S., (I'm starting to notice), that want to be strong, masculine, provide for their family, etc. I will forever believe that the WWII generation was the best generation. Take my grandfather for example. The man lived through The Dust Bowl. He was a Marine who fought in WWII in Japan, then fought in the Korean War. He then became a Sheriff in California for 40 years. He would ride horses and take care of a farm, getting up every morning at 5 A.M. to do manual labor. He was a butcher who started a business in a small farming town in California. He worked fcuking hard. There wasn't a day in his life that he never worked. The thing is, he isn't the only one like that. I knew many WWII veterans that were and still are like this. They knew what it meant to fight, to raise a family, to work, to provide, but most importantly, they knew what it was to be a man. These men knew failure wasn't an option. Even other elderly males who didn't serve during this time have a strong set of values. Today's generation of males have no idea how easy they have it. Most of them haven't had to go off to fight a war. Most of them have never been to another country that is crumbling due to causes like oppressive radical Islam, or evil Nazi's. Most males in America have never had to do manual labor like working on a farm and gathering or hunting for your family. The masculine male is a dying breed, I hate to say, and I'm seeing it wherever I go in the U.S.

And then there is the following; http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/12/germa...under-reported/

It's worth a quick read.

Staggering numbers. Did not know that attackers nationality are by German "press codex" not allowed to be identified. HOWEVER, they are identified as "refugees" and/or "foreign nationals". Nice attempted cover up by officials.

Roman, I found the photo to be a bit "odd", as well, and thought maybe I had a screw loose. The sign written in English is certainly a bizarre twist.

Did you read about the recent politician who was raped in (I believe) England? She was a strong advocate for allowing refugees into the country. She was raped by a refugee but it was discovered she provided a false report and said it wasn't a refugee, because there are so many people against bringing more to the place.

These girls are just doing what any teenage girl wants to do... attention whore for instagram-fame. Nothing less, nothing more. Sincerely doubt they give two fcuks about refugees or what that means for the greater well being of the country.

Of course-I couldn't agree more! I keep meeting tons of lefties and younger kids who say that we should bring these people to the US, then I ask them who is going to pay for it. Me? You? I always ask if they would bring them into their home, then they get pissed off at me. Then I tell them, if those refugees really cared about their country, it wouldn't be the way it is right now, and they'd be doing something to fix it. You have thousands upon thousands of "fighting aged males" leaving these countries and leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. No. You don't get to come to my country. I served my country, and every male in my family traced back to the Civil War fought for my country or served. You don't just get to come here with your sick values and sharia law and sit back and enjoy it like it's yours and not contribute to society. fcuk that. fcuk you, I say. I'm tired of the U.S. handing out "get out of jail free cards."

The other day, a middle eastern man who recently emigrated to the U.S., and lives in my apartment building invited my neighbor and myself over to the BBQ area to have a bite of Lamb with him. Very, very nice guy. He was surrounded by other men that appeared to be refugees (there have been long routed plans to bring them to Hawaii), but definitely not from the U.S. and obviously middle eastern decent. Each one of them stared at me and my neighbor like they wanted to fight us. They wouldn't say hello, wouldn't greet us, even after we both said hi. They stared at us like they wanted us to leave.

You're actually not crazy...Sweden and Denmark have been documenting this phenomenon for the last 5 years with African immigrants to their countries. Also completely unrelated, I will be making a trip to said countries soon to observe this first hand... :eusa_dance:

If you show me pictures of Jews and Christians holding severed heads, then we can say the same thing about them. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim. And regardless of being peaceful or not, their ideology doesnt mesh with modern society.

Let me refine this further, just in case someone is offended...

100% of Jihadis are Muslim. Maybe its time for them to GTFO, if they choose to live in a parallel society within ours, and for the west to stop immigrating them. There is only one candidate that says and will do what needs to be done.

I have to somewhat agree with this logic. We have a lack of males today, even in the U.S., (I'm starting to notice), that want to be strong, masculine, provide for their family, etc. I will forever believe that the WWII generation was the best generation. Take my grandfather for example. The man lived through The Dust Bowl. He was a Marine who fought in WWII in Japan, then fought in the Korean War. He then became a Sheriff in California for 40 years. He would ride horses and take care of a farm, getting up every morning at 5 A.M. to do manual labor. He was a butcher who started a business in a small farming town in California. He worked fcuking hard. There wasn't a day in his life that he never worked. The thing is, he isn't the only one like that. I knew many WWII veterans that were and still are like this. They knew what it meant to fight, to raise a family, to work, to provide, but most importantly, they knew what it was to be a man. These men knew failure wasn't an option. Even other elderly males who didn't serve during this time have a strong set of values. Today's generation of males have no idea how easy they have it. Most of them haven't had to go off to fight a war. Most of them have never been to another country that is crumbling due to causes like oppressive radical Islam, or evil Nazi's. Most males in America have never had to do manual labor like working on a farm and gathering or hunting for your family. The masculine male is a dying breed, I hate to say, and I'm seeing it wherever I go in the U.S.

Not to derail the thread but most "men" these days (I'd say 80-90%) are highly feminized betas that let women run the show. Not saying women shouldn't work or vote, but I could go on for days about this topic (might make for a good thread?). There's a huge problem in the west is that men have stopped being traditionally masculine for fear of being "backwards" or "misogynistic" (which many feminist are...yes this word means anyone with an primarily negative view of the opposite gender male or female). Some of what we're seeing now is the the result of this coming to fruition.

Agree with Doc K -- we have enough men who could be more masculine in the USA, to put it nicely. Not every dude in the states is a SEAL, Army Ranger or played inside linebacker in high school, pardon the stereotypes.

I'd blame it on the sexual revolution of the late '60s. A respectable cause gone too far, and to neither sides benefit. For women's equality it's great but it sure hasn't made men the most attractive they could be, the gender whose attractiveness is highly reliant on things other than looks. :lol2:

Television and film perpetuate it too on subliminal levels. The bumbling idiot husband....we've all seen it, perhaps laughed at it without realizing how big of a problem it is.

As far as European men being too metro, not so sure I've seen that. I thought the claim was that American women loved the "boldness" and "romantic charm" of Euro guys. Maybe it's just a change of scenery and personality, but I didn't get the vibe those guys were a bunch of betas. Not any worse than what we have here.

I don't know if there's confusion between social liberalism and toughness. :icon_mrgreen:

You're actually not crazy...Sweden and Denmark have been documenting this phenomenon for the last 5 years with African immigrants to their countries. Also completely unrelated, I will be making a trip to said countries as soon to observe this first hand... :eusa_dance:

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah, I look forward to a Euro trip next year even more. :icon_super:

Not to derail the thread but most "men" these days (I'd say 80-90%) are highly feminized betas that let women run the show. Not saying women shouldn't work or vote, but I could go on for days about this topic (might make for a good thread?). There's a huge problem in the west is that men have stopped being traditionally masculine for fear of being "backwards" or "misogynistic" (which many feminist are...yes this word means anyone with an primarily negative view of the opposite gender male or female). Some of what we're seeing now is the the result of this coming to fruition.

The happiest couples I've observed over the years are when the woman allows the husband to be masculine.

It's very subtle stuff. You don't need that super subservient Asian woman stereotype either...

Interactions with foreign women versus American women time and time again prove there's a difference in this one category. They give more feminine energy up front which automatically raises the man's masculine energy, and it multiplies a bit from there.

Now this isn't an anti-American woman rant by any means because guess what......they're complaining about us too in this very respect. :icon_mrgreen:

Gives the chosen ones an opportunity to stand out and dominate. Always gotta see it glass half full. :icon_pidu: