Shift Sector Oregon

TT R8 GT

How about 244.83 from ETS ? gotta respect that.

Dude anything over 200 I respect. 230 is nutts. 240? Jesus.

I don't think people realize how fast a car going 200 is. Much less 230 and 240s.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude anything over 200 I respect. 230 is nutts. 240? Jesus.

I don't think people realize how fast a car going 200 is. Much less 230 and 240s.

Honestly after 235 it all feels very similar because it's over so fast. My radio battery was dead during the 247 run and I thought that it was gonna be around 241 like my previous run so I was shocked when I heard that it was 247!

Honestly after 235 it all feels very similar because it's over so fast. My radio battery was dead during the 247 run and I thought that it was gonna be around 241 like my previous run so I was shocked when I heard that it was 247!

Congrats on the record bud! impressive lineup. Takes balls to go all out like that. you are the man!

Was there more than one fire? Someone on another forum mentioned a UGR car went up after a 245mph pass. I said it was a DP R8 unless there was another fire we didn't hear about. No response yet from poster.

It was not any of our cars. Please PM link and I will go clear it up. Thnx

Congrats on the record bud! impressive lineup. Takes balls to go all out like that. you are the man!

Thanks UR builds some sick cars! I was driving this car for a month around the street before the event. A true street car.

Thanks UR builds some sick cars! I was driving this car for a month around the street before the event. A true street car.

If you are in vegas , ill go for a ride :icon_mrgreen: I got a ride in Liquids (jorge's) beast when he lived here. Nuts.

--------------------

2012 LP570-4 SL UR X

2008 SL UR 6-Speed 2R+

2015 LP610-4 Huracan X #UR3

2013 LP700-4 Aventador UR 1R

2016 LP610-4 Huracan Stage 3 #UR7

Thank you for being the kind of person I would imagine would be hitting 247 in the 1/2. The kind of person whose slowest car has 1000 whp on pump.

Congrats on the new record 👍

Was there more than one fire? Someone on another forum mentioned a UGR car went up after a 245mph pass. I said it was a DP R8 unless there was another fire we didn't hear about. No response yet from poster.

It was a white Gallardo (No. 130) from Dallas Performance:

https://instagram.com/p/BKPMfbShExY/

https://instagram.com/p/BKREpeXhCfZ/

Here it is before it went on fire:

https://instagram.com/p/BKMrnAfg4K8/

It was a white Gallardo (No. 130) from Dallas Performance:

https://instagram.com/p/BKPMfbShExY/

https://instagram.com/p/BKREpeXhCfZ/

Here it is before it went on fire:

https://instagram.com/p/BKMrnAfg4K8/

I'm not one to pile on...and I think a lot of the bickering between DP and UGR fans/owners is childish....but good lord in the corner!!!! It's really DOES seem like they grenade a car in spectacular fashion at every event. More than one, in some cases.

That ain't cool...no pun

PM sent

Damn that sucks about the white DP Gallardo. Did it really go 245 though? First I've heard about it. Hope the damage wasn't too severe but one of those pics has quite a bit of smoke in it :/

Damn that sucks about the white DP Gallardo. Did it really go 245 though? First I've heard about it. Hope the damage wasn't too severe but one of those pics has quite a bit of smoke in it :/

No that cars fastest pass of the weekend was around 234 I think. People were confusing that car with my car that went 247 and thats why they're confusing the 245 number ... It's pretty annoying because my car is ready to race again today if we had to and is getting prepped for TI next month.

No that cars fastest pass of the weekend was around 234 I think. People were confusing that car with my car that went 247 and thats why they're confusing the 245 number ... It's pretty annoying because my car is ready to race again today if we had to and is getting prepped for TI next month.

Yeah I also saw some people on instagram confusing it with Gidi's car too. Thanks for clarification

you should clean up TI. ETS wont be there and next fastest car is 15 mph slower.

If you are in vegas , ill go for a ride :icon_mrgreen: I got a ride in Liquids (jorge's) beast when he lived here. Nuts.

I no longer have a place in Vegas I am now 7 months of the year in Puerto Rico and 5 months of the year in San Diego but we can go for a ride anytime in SD :).

Thank you for being the kind of person I would imagine would be hitting 247 in the 1/2. The kind of person whose slowest car has 1000 whp on pump.

HAHA thanks man!

Congrats on the new record 👍

Thanks bro I'm still shocked it went 247!

Congrats!

Thank you!!!

I no longer have a place in Vegas I am now 7 months of the year in Puerto Rico and 5 months of the year in San Diego but we can go for a ride anytime in SD :).

Nice! was just there last spring break for 10 days. food is amazing.

Yeah I also saw some people on instagram confusing it with Gidi's car too. Thanks for clarification

Yeah it's pretty annoying when people are saying to me "Grats on the record but man I hope your car is OK!"

you should clean up TI. ETS wont be there and next fastest car is 15 mph slower.

Yeah but half mile trap speed vs cars at TI are worlds different. I've seen 2000hp cars lose to 1500hp cars. You just can't choke and come out flat when that light turns green ... If you do you're gonna lose even to a much slower car. On top of that let's not forget about Tony, The Howeth's and all the other 2000+hp cars showing up. That's what I love about TI and why it is called the Proving Grounds :icon_super: