• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Maddog Mattis coming through.

First waiver vote, 24 / 3.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/jam...e-confirmation/

Elizabeth Warren :thefinger:

Love this guy. When he was asked about gay marriage this was his response. He's got nothing else on his mind other than killing our enemies

:icon_super: :eusa_dance:

"Frankly senator I don't care about the relations between two consenting adults, nor who they go to bed with , my concern is making the military lethal as possible "

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, the countries Trump is tough-talking about are ALREADY working to screw over the United States. It isn't like they are being friendly and otherwise minding their own business and Trump is calling for strength on them, it is that they are instead being very provocative. The U.S. has every right to respond in kind.

Lee, the countries Trump is tough-talking about are ALREADY working to screw over the United States. It isn't like they are being friendly and otherwise minding their own business and Trump is calling for strength on them, it is that they are instead being very provocative. The U.S. has every right to respond in kind.

:iamwithstupid:

If we are going to do a 20th century run down of who is the best at genocide America might make the JV. The British French Germans and Russians got a head start with WW1. You have to really committed to killing your own population to climb the mountain top as well as the mandatory holiday trips.

If we are going to do a 20th century run down of who is the best at genocide America might make the JV. The British French Germans and Russians got a head start with WW1. You have to really committed to killing your own population to climb the mountain top as well as the mandatory holiday trips.

Don't forget the Rwandans or the Turks either...though I think Russia tops the charts with WWI, WWII, and Stalin on his own.

Germany invaded more countries IN 1939 alone, then just about every modern nation on earth COMBINED. EVER... fcuk, you probably have to go back to the Romans or the Persians to even come close...

I think they hit the mid teens depending on how you count...

Another thing also is that a whole lot of the "shit" if you will that America was involved in throughout the world during the 20th century was due to countering Soviet communism. U.S. involvement in the Middle East, Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa, Central America, South America, etc...a great deal of it was because of having to counter Soviet (and Chinese) communism.

To add to Rob's comment, I came across this one too:

Thanks Obama! (You never thought you would hear that out of my mouth huh! lol) You have given us the hope and change we needed!

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine; driving a stake-through-the-heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations…something no Republican was ever able to accomplish.

2. Obama killed the Kennedy Dynasty…no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides-home.

3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party;

· Dennis Moore had never lost a race

· Evan Bayh had never lost a race

· Byron Dorgan had never lost a race

· Harry Reid - soon to be GONE!

These are a few of the Democrats Obama has destroyed. In December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In just one term, Obama put a stop to this and delivered the House and Senate to the Republicans.

4. Obama has exposed progressives for what they are. Each generation requires reeducating why liberals should never be handed authority. Obama has brought home this lesson: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't protect America. Liberals want to hijack our free-market.

5. Obama has converted more Americans to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and united millions of freedom cherishing Americans.

6. Obama’s "amazing leadership," has motivated an unprecedented period of firearms and ammunition sales. Lawful citizens have provided a "Stimulus" to the sporting goods sector as other industries failed.

7. Four years ago I was concerned of the direction our country. Neighbors, friends and strangers have proved the wisdom of the American people.

8. As Americans awoke, the empty-suit Teleprompter-in-Chief no longer held-sway.

Thank you, Barack Obama! This has been the hope and change we needed!

Don't forget the Rwandans or the Turks either...though I think Russia tops the charts with WWI, WWII, and Stalin on his own.

Honorable mention to the Japanese, Cambodians and North Koreans...

It's a toss up between the Russians and Chinese. Though if you throw in a couple of famines caused by governmental policies and mismanagement, I think the nod goes to China. They really stepped up their game in the 60's with the great leap forward. You could look at that as their closing argument on the century for the number 1 spot.

Honorable mention to the Japanese, Cambodians and North Koreans...

It's a toss up between the Russians and Chinese. Though if you throw in a couple of famines caused by governmental policies and mismanagement, I think the nod goes to China. They really stepped up their game in the 60's with the great leap forward. You could look at that as their closing argument on the century for the number 1 spot.

I think we have a documentary idea to pitch to the history channel...

John Lewis was over his skis today with his comments regarding Trump's legitimacy as President. Like it or not, he won.

Another petulant politician who has yet to understand the massive change in political momentum that has occurred.

It's not how you play the play the game that counts, but rather who's the winner!!

DJT ???

So. A little more on The upcoming inauguration.

Believe it or not. I have never been a huge trump supporter. Despite the fact I voted for him. Twice now. But go back. Despite me predicting him winning (and I think I'm still the only person other than Michael Moore who roadmapped That) I was never a raw raw trump guy the way Allan or Sheldon were..

And the liberal reaction to his victory have driven me to him more. And I guarantee I'm not alone. I hope John Lewis and chick schumer and Hollywood and the snowflakes keep this up. Please. Please. Please don't stop!!!! Ever!! It's the best thing they could do. I hope some some assholes try to disrupt the inauguration. They will learn the lesson the secret service don't play.... that stuff you can get away with in your liberal college chancellors office will earn you a broken jaw... and will rally the nation around the President.

Oh no hollywood will go on strike. We have to survive watching MMA and Football. Give me a break. Finally I see this country getting on the right track.

Oh no hollywood will go on strike. We have to survive watching MMA and Football. Give me a break. Finally I see this country getting on the right track.

Wait a minute....MMA & Football are THE ONLY thing worth watching!!!

Wait a minute....MMA & Football are THE ONLY thing worth watching!!!

Not only that they are art. Also what's art is good movies.

IMG_9158.JPG

This shit isn't art.

So. A little more on The upcoming inauguration.

Believe it or not. I have never been a huge trump supporter. Despite the fact I voted for him. Twice now. But go back. Despite me predicting him winning (and I think I'm still the only person other than Michael Moore who roadmapped That) I was never a raw raw trump guy the way Allan or Sheldon were..

And the liberal reaction to his victory have driven me to him more. And I guarantee I'm not alone. I hope John Lewis and chick schumer and Hollywood and the snowflakes keep this up. Please. Please. Please don't stop!!!! Ever!! It's the best thing they could do. I hope some some assholes try to disrupt the inauguration. They will learn the lesson the secret service don't play.... that stuff you can get away with in your liberal college chancellors office will earn you a broken jaw... and will rally the nation around the President.

Gospel :eusa_dance: