Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I know, but it was funnier the way I wrote it. :icon_mrgreen:

btw was anyone else happy to hear President Trump flat out call radical islamic terrorist exactly what they are? We haven't heard that in 8 years.

Yep :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama was the first "Rock Star" president, if you will. And tons of people wanted to be there for the inauguration of the first African-American president. Trump was probably the first "fcuk You" president we've had.

Wrong on both counts. JFK and Nixon et Al

If that's a discussion you want to have we should start a new thread (if mods will tolerate it).

Let's not go there :icon_thumleft: While it would be interesting, I see it quickly becoming too political, personal and nasty... And I don't see anything good coming out of it, or discussing politics and religion for that matter, on a car forum.

On the topics of climate change and Trump as POTUS we will get our answers eventually anyway :drunk:

Or believe that the world goes through natural cycles of warming and cooling and that man can also contribute to it. But it's not solely one or the other

And that natural things like Volcanos release enough gases to undo all the global reform progress in about 10 minutes.

We definitely need to get a handle on various types of pollution, specifically particulates, and the gross abusers, but that's a totally different direction than we've been taking.

Protesters apparently set fire to a newsstand and smashed the windows of a Starbucks, Bank of America, and messed up a bus stop. Meanwhile drawing peace symbols with graffiti. They also smashed the windows on a limousine and threw in a flare.

Wrong on both counts. JFK and Nixon et Al

Okay, then they were the first of those things we've had in recent years.

Let's not go there :icon_thumleft: While it would be interesting, I see it quickly becoming too political, personal and nasty... And I don't see anything good coming out of it, or discussing politics and religion for that matter, on a car forum.

On the topics of climate change and Trump as POTUS we will get our answers eventually anyway :drunk:

We would get the same answers with Hillary as POTUS because the Chinese and Indians are not going to stop their carbon emissions. Under the Paris Climate Accord, I believe China isn't even required to start reducing their emissions until 2032 or something like that.

We would get the same answers with Hillary as POTUS because the Chinese and Indians are not going to stop their carbon emissions. Under the Paris Climate Accord, I believe China isn't even required to start reducing their emissions until 2032 or something like that.

I was thinking of them as two separate topics ;)

1. We will eventually find out if climate change is "real", be it caused by pollution, volcanoes or cows (unless we somehow stop it).

2. We will in maximum 8 years find out if Trump was a good choice.

I was thinking of them as two separate topics ;)

1. We will eventually find out if climate change is "real", be it caused by pollution, volcanoes or cows (unless we somehow stop it).

2. We will in maximum 8 years find out if Trump was a good choice.

I don't know if we'll know in eight years maximum whether Trump has been right or wrong on climate, but policy-wise of course.

I don't know if we'll know in eight years maximum whether Trump has been right or wrong on climate, but policy-wise of course.

We won't on the first part, that's what I mean. Or at least I really hope we won't. If we do, we're fucked.

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Donald Trump Is Now President

And the Left Is Going Boo-Hoo

We won't on the first part, that's what I mean. Or at least I really hope we won't. If we do, we're fucked.

We'd be screwed with either candidate in power IMO. I am highly skeptical though of the claims that global warming is going to cause the weather system to go haywire and the world to basically end and we all die. Much of this has IMO evolved to the point of becoming a theology on the part of many that is masquerading as science.

Can this thread be closed or someone reel wheels in? Even with him blocked I see 100000000 posts from him appearing.

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Donald Trump Is Now President

And the Left Is Going Boo-Hoo

#shotsfired :lol2:

Can this thread be closed or someone reel wheels in? Even with him blocked I see 100000000 posts from him appearing.

No no no, I am not going to ruin any threads with nine million posts, relax.

10/18 post on this single page lol

Yes, but only four related to climate change, the rest to the topic at hand.

I know, but it was funnier the way I wrote it. :icon_mrgreen:

btw was anyone else happy to hear President Trump flat out call radical islamic terrorist exactly what they are? We haven't heard that in 8 years.

:icon_super: Finally some of the western world leaders address that.

One can believe climate change is caused by humans while also believing that much of the whole subject is nonsense and fearmongering.

Damn I am also agreeing with Wheels, well done you Wheels :icon_thumleft:

Damn I am also agreeing with Wheels, well done you Wheels :icon_thumleft:

Being in the energy world I am in the same boat...but yes another thread for another time.

Back to the subject at hand...Let the MEMES Flow!

post-8919-1484961440_thumb.png

Riots underway in DC

Riots from complete idiots. I am personally enjoying seeing them get tear gassed and all of the other goodies law enforcement has been sending their way. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Still a beautiful day, a beautiful speech, an end of an error.

Still a beautiful day, a beautiful speech, an END OF AN ERROR.

I see what you did there.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: