166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/29/business...i-facelift.html

This is just.....................wrong.

He does fight fire with fire but for the office, it is very wrong. I agree with you. I wish he could avoid taking on everyone that talks badly about him. He would come out looking

a lot better because I think he is doing a good job for the country but it is shadowed by this stuff.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he wont.

He's gotten to where he is doing things his way. Why on earth would he listen to anyone who suggests he does things differently going forward.

We're stuck with this. All of it. Christ its so embarrassing.

NOOO....you misunderstand me. When I said, "Wow that's some B.S.," I was agreeing with Doc_K and just stating what BS it is in my opinion that such a thing is happening in our country. I said that because such things are happening is part of what helped get Trump elected.

Then yes I did misunderstand you. Sorry Vic

I agree... it's awful.

There's so many more creative word usages that could be picked

Absolutely Rob! Love it!

Wheels get your head out of the sand.

Everything Doc_K said is spot on in my opinion.

Some places around here that look like the Middle East.

Just an FYI, this video is completely misleading, ignorant, and in some cases just lies. That person giving the interview strikes me as an old racist white guy. I'd encourage you to visit there if you'd like to see what it is really like. They have some wonderful museums and it is of course the Mecca of American automotive history. The museum in Dearborn has stuff that the US government could only wish they could get their hands on for the Smithsonian, etc. It's one of the best museums in America.

I'd also point out that the Muslims have no problem moving into the non-Muslim areas, though non-Muslims do not move into the Muslim areas. Is it the Muslim community's job to pretend to be super American? They all speak English and shop at Walmart and Starbucks just like everyone else, but they value their culture as well and they are more than welcome to conduct business in a way that provides for their culture as well. What more do you want from them?

I'd also encourage you to visit expat communities in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia. You'll find that Americans don't exactly assimilate abroad. They appear to assimilate well in certain places like Europe because they just look like white people doing white people things, surrounded by white people, and most white people don't practice religions that are outwardly apparent, but in reality, no American who moves to France for example flies a French flag or stops writing/speaking English, or wouldn't wish they could find an American grocery store. Most foreigners living abroad, of all races, are often desperate to find the things they miss back home. It's not strange for groups of people to form like this. It's quite natural and happens everywhere.

Somewhat ironically, I think it would be easier to find a Muslim with an American flag in Dearborn than a non-Muslim. They often own gas stations and gas stations fly massive American flags. Driving through the white neighborhoods, however, there are barely any. Why? Because people just don't like flags. I don't know anyone who has ever had a flag. I'd wager that the average American member on this forum is more likely to have an Italian flag in their house than an American one...

Cheers

Media/leftist calls trump mentally ill, fat, orange, "drumpf, Hitler,Nazi, stupid, racist, " piece of shit" anything they choose, he hits them back and it's a crisis :badgrin: Good. Hope he keeps hitting harder and harder until they can't see straight

Media/leftist calls trump mentally ill, fat, orange, "drumpf, Hitler,Nasi, stupid, racist, anything they choose, he hits them back and it's a crisis :badgrin: Good. Hope he keeps hitting harder and harder until they can't see straight

I feel the same way Rob but I feel they are never going to stop and they know they will just draw him in for a tweet that looks childish in some cases.

He is much better than that and he is kicking ass in my opinion. I think the press conferences should just stop until they get someone that isn't a dead

ringer for a Saturday night live joke or just stop them altogether. The Media present, just reprint the facts with bullshit and spin it. I actually like the idea

of him tweeting the facts about what he is doing and skip the damn press conferences.

I feel the same way Rob but I feel they are never going to stop and they know they will just draw him in for a tweet that looks childish in some cases.

He is much better than that and he is kicking ass in my opinion. I think the press conferences should just stop until they get someone that isn't a dead

ringer for a Saturday night live joke or just stop them altogether. The Media present, just reprint the facts with bullshit and spin it. I actually like the idea

of him tweeting the facts about what he is doing and skip the damn press conferences.

Yes you're right. It's unpresidential. But he's just playing the same game they're playing. It's a total distraction from the real issues. I'd love to see him cut out the press pool completely at least revoke CNN's pass after all the videos that have come out showing that they're deliberately pushing story is they know to be false and not of substance btw another fake news story from New York Times. So quick to push the story out they don't fact check it

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/po...his-allies.html

post-60315-1498764472.jpg

Trump can juggle more then one thing at a time. Build Hotels , Golf courses, Hi rise buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, ect. all at the same time. Unlike most politicians. Who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. He's working on all of the promises he made in his campaign. These tweets are just a detraction for the media. Maybe, even his recreation. This guy is high energy. Notice how he says something that seems outrageous. Then weeks later. After the media twists and turns. Nine time out of ten turns out to be true? Remember you can keep your Doctor.

Trump can juggle more then one thing at a time. Build Hotels , Golf courses, Hi rise buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, ect. all at the same time. Unlike most politicians. Who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. He's working on all of the promises he made in his campaign. These tweets are just a detraction for the media. Maybe, even his recreation. This guy is high energy. Notice how he says something that seems outrageous. Then weeks later. After the media twists and turns. Nine time out of ten turns out to be true? Remember you can keep your Doctor.

My favorite was "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it."

Just an FYI, this video is completely misleading, ignorant, and in some cases just lies. That person giving the interview strikes me as an old racist white guy. I'd encourage you to visit there if you'd like to see what it is really like. They have some wonderful museums and it is of course the Mecca of American automotive history. The museum in Dearborn has stuff that the US government could only wish they could get their hands on for the Smithsonian, etc. It's one of the best museums in America.

I'd also point out that the Muslims have no problem moving into the non-Muslim areas, though non-Muslims do not move into the Muslim areas. Is it the Muslim community's job to pretend to be super American? They all speak English and shop at Walmart and Starbucks just like everyone else, but they value their culture as well and they are more than welcome to conduct business in a way that provides for their culture as well. What more do you want from them?

I'd also encourage you to visit expat communities in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia. You'll find that Americans don't exactly assimilate abroad. They appear to assimilate well in certain places like Europe because they just look like white people doing white people things, surrounded by white people, and most white people don't practice religions that are outwardly apparent, but in reality, no American who moves to France for example flies a French flag or stops writing/speaking English, or wouldn't wish they could find an American grocery store. Most foreigners living abroad, of all races, are often desperate to find the things they miss back home. It's not strange for groups of people to form like this. It's quite natural and happens everywhere.

I think you are misunderstanding. By "assimilate," people don't mean Muslims, or any other culture for that matter, are to give up their own culture and language and all that. But rather, they need to learn to speak English so that they can function in their new home society is all and respect the rules of law and order of said society. The problem, or at the least the belief that many people have, is that a lot of these Muslims are not learning English and do not want to learn it, and also do not believe in the system of law and order that we have. We see this for example in Europe with the Muslim communities that do not assimilate and riot occasionally.

Somewhat ironically, I think it would be easier to find a Muslim with an American flag in Dearborn than a non-Muslim. They often own gas stations and gas stations fly massive American flags. Driving through the white neighborhoods, however, there are barely any. Why? Because people just don't like flags. I don't know anyone who has ever had a flag. I'd wager that the average American member on this forum is more likely to have an Italian flag in their house than an American one...

Cheers

I think that depends on where you are. At least where I live here in Upstate NY, which is admittedly very Republican, you see privately-owned American flags all over the place!

That is what he is good at.

In his defense, people need to stop attacking him. He is the President of the United States and if you want him to act Presidential then treat him like one and show the respect the office deserves.

Its a two way street. Don't throw rocks at someone unless you are willing to take a hit yourself. I'm sick of the disrespect personally.

In his defense, people need to stop attacking him. He is the President of the United States and if you want him to act Presidential then treat him like one and show the respect the office deserves.

Its a two way street. Don't throw rocks at someone unless you are willing to take a hit yourself. I'm sick of the disrespect personally.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Meh, disrespecting the president is free speech.

All this stupid shit comes up and everyone says it's bad. Next week everyone forgets and it's back to business as usual.

Snowflakes can hash it out but can't take the rebuttal.

Meh, disrespecting the president is free speech.

All this stupid shit comes up and everyone says it's bad. Next week everyone forgets and it's back to business as usual.

Snowflakes can hash it out but can't take the rebuttal.

Of course its free speech but it is disrespect all the same. Burning the flag is free speech as well but it is a chicken shit thing to do. Just be willing to take

a harsh shot right back. Trump bites back hard!

Of course its free speech but it is disrespect all the same. Burning the flag is free speech as well but it is a chicken shit thing to do. Just be willing to take

a harsh shot right back. Trump bites back hard!

People dogged Obama, they dogged Bush, they dogged Clinton. It's how things go.