Got a new creampuff!!!

Allan-Herbie

Allan, or anyone else can you please chime in on what these cars are bringing real money ? I fully understand not sharing the price you paid but. See them from $600-800k and that is a huge range on a $600k car. I am truly considering this instead of an SV for the next car.

Personally, Id go CGT over SV at this point. I think the SV is going to drop considerably, especially once the refresh drops. I already saw a black SV with 10k miles that no one was jumping at the bit to buy at an asking price of $450K.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put about 60 miles on her today.. Some people asked me if it was the $5 million dollar Porsche that killed Paul Walker.

You should have cut him a deal and sold it for $2.5 million. :icon_mrgreen:

Put about 60 miles on her today.. Some people asked me if it was the $5 million dollar Porsche that killed Paul Walker. :eusa_think:

Looks good, what tires are you running on that Boxster? I hear the new Michelin's are the way to go.

Another member here and I were at Walker's shop a couple months prior to the crash. IMO most knife edge car Porsche sold since the 996 GT2.

Looks good, what tires are you running on that Boxster? I hear the new Michelin's are the way to go.

Another member here and I were at Walker's shop a couple months prior to the crash. IMO most knife edge car Porsche sold since the 996 GT2.

I have the new Pilot Sports on it.. Way more knife edge than a 996 Gt2

I have the new Pilot Sports on it.. Way more knife edge than a 996 Gt2

ill never forget I had the original tires on mine was I first picked her up and I was literally sideways at 100+mph on sawgrass. i thought it was all over. i put the super sports on right away and it was a different car!

enjoy her, I'm so jealous lol

ill never forget I had the original tires on mine was I first picked her up and I was literally sideways at 100+mph on sawgrass. i thought it was all over. i put the super sports on right away and it was a different car!

enjoy her, I'm so jealous lol

You have an SV, no need to be jealous! lol

There is definitely a fear factor involved in driving the CGT... Every move you make, you question whether its a good idea..lol

You have an SV, no need to be jealous! lol

There is definitely a fear factor involved in driving the CGT... Every move you make, you question whether its a good idea..lol

ha, oh yes I remember those days.. what scared me the most was hauling ass on the on/off ramps with 10 lambos on your ass trying to push you to go faster. I was holding on for life lol

be very careful in parking lots, I was pulling into gym and came very close to hitting a guy on a sport bike. he was on my left and the mirror was literally blocking the entire motorcycle. always sit up and wait an extra second before pulling out.

it is a badass car, but you def have to be careful

It is just a fast car with snap oversteer, you drive at 8/10 and don't do anything stupid, nothing to worry about. Too much hype about the cgt being a widowmaker, some people just have zero driving skills.

And before someone brings up the Paul Walker thing, Rodas was driving a car with shit tires that were cold, recipe for disaster in any car at speed.

ha, oh yes I remember those days.. what scared me the most was hauling ass on the on/off ramps with 10 lambos on your ass trying to push you to go faster. I was holding on for life lol

be very careful in parking lots, I was pulling into gym and came very close to hitting a guy on a sport bike. he was on my left and the mirror was literally blocking the entire motorcycle. always sit up and wait an extra second before pulling out.

it is a badass car, but you def have to be careful

100% correct, I was just telling people how the side view mirrors really block your view!

It is just a fast car with snap oversteer, you drive at 8/10 and don't do anything stupid, nothing to worry about. Too much hype about the cgt being a widowmaker, some people just have zero driving skills.

And before someone brings up the Paul Walker thing, Rodas was driving a car with shit tires that were cold, recipe for disaster in any car at speed.

100% correct, not only cold tires, but original tires.

Congrats Allan! Bitchin!

Im 1-0 against CGTs :D

I got a ride in a CGT courtesy VR Alex damn near ten years ago. He hooned it like a nut but even in the passenger seat it was stunning how lively/receptive it was.

Enjoy it in health and safety!

Congrats Allan! Bitchin!

Im 1-0 against CGTs :D

I got a ride in a CGT courtesy VR Alex damn near ten years ago. He hooned it like a nut but even in the passenger seat it was stunning how lively/receptive it was.

Enjoy it in health and safety!

Thanks! I bought it to celebrate Trumps victory!

Took the roof off the car today for the first time. It litterly transforms the car. The sound is EPIC... Getting a little more comfortable with it, opening it up a little bit more, pushed a little harder in the canyons.. I love it.