Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

G2wVyeO.png

Who's this? Your sister? ;)

Guy taking the video. Is this an investigation guys? Can we seriously stick to car talk rather than this childish BS?

Sai

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy taking the video. Is this an investigation guys? Can we seriously stick to car talk rather than this childish BS?

Sai

You're an early 20's person with a demeanor every bit the match of your age, 6 months removed from a standard Bay Area engineering internship, claiming to be self-made and on the verge of taking delivery of a $600,000 Lamborghini.

Sure, let's stick to car talk. :icon_mrgreen:

You're an early 20's person with a demeanor every bit the match of your age, 6 months removed from a standard Bay Area engineering internship, claiming to be self-made and on the verge of taking delivery of a $600,000 Lamborghini.

Sure, let's stick to car talk. :icon_mrgreen:

A lot of time on your hands and expended energy on why and how I have the ability to enter the world of Lamborghini among other things. For some reason you spent time to take a screen shot of my video and are really bothered a young woman (person) can be in such a position. I have to sit back and chuckle at how much this is really bothering you. Yes, I would like to talk about cars. I would like to share my passion. I would like to see you contribute one word to an automotive discussion and fill out your profile with what type of car you actually own. Nearly 3.57% of your posts since 2009 on LP have been wasted in your "investigative" work on THIS thread. Do you really own a Lamborghini or are you a 16 year old praying to the poster of that white LP640 coupe like your avatar that is on your wall? Please go ahead and post pictures of you with your VIN and proof of ownership and proof of your age for all of us to "verify" you are real and of age. :)

This thread has equally same views and pages than the Huracan Performante thread lmao you guys are all over this thread because of a girl :lol:

Because it's so much more entertaining :)

Having said that...I think the Performante is a beast. Odd how all those questions surfaced on the N-ring lap record, but still, VW wins either way. Not a huge fan of the look of the of the forged components. but I love the rear end and the sculpted new front aero.

Sai

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...615k5ElVuFFbmw

Follow me on Instagram: hey_sai_y

A lot of time on your hands and expended energy on why and how I have the ability to enter the world of Lamborghini among other things. For some reason you spent time to take a screen shot of my video and are really bothered a young woman (person) can be in such a position. I have to sit back and chuckle at how much this is really bothering you. Yes, I would like to talk about cars. I would like to share my passion. I would like to see you contribute one word to an automotive discussion and fill out your profile with what type of car you actually own. Nearly 3.57% of your posts since 2009 on LP have been wasted in your "investigative" work on THIS thread. Do you really own a Lamborghini or are you a 16 year old praying to the poster of that white LP640 coupe like your avatar that is on your wall? Please go ahead and post pictures of you with your VIN and proof of ownership and proof of your age for all of us to "verify" you are real and of age. :)

Wrong answer.

Please proceed, governor. ;)

Wrong answer.

Please proceed, governor. ;)

Let's move on from harassment please - you are bordering that and its becoming tiring. For the 3rd time....can you comment on what type of Lamborghini you actually own if you do and contribute to an automotive discussion here?

Sai

Let's move on from harassment please - you are bordering that and its becoming tiring. For the 3rd time....can you comment on what type of Lamborghini you actually own if you do and contribute to an automotive discussion here?

Sai

You probably have not considered the fact that Lachlan may actually be the direct sales guy for a few people on here. I can confirm that he's the guy for at least one person here. ;)

The truth is undefeated. :icon_mrgreen:

You probably have not considered the fact that Lachlan may actually be the direct sales guy for a few people on here. I can confirm that he's the guy for at least one person here. ;)

The truth is undefeated. :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure what your point is. You can't really think that I or anyone assumes sales team members only handle a single customer..........Again, stick to automotive discussion points please.

Because it's so much more entertaining :)

Having said that...I think the Performante is a beast. Odd how all those questions surfaced on the N-ring lap record, but still, VW wins either way. Not a huge fan of the look of the of the forged components. but I love the rear end and the sculpted new front aero.

Sai

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...615k5ElVuFFbmw

Follow me on Instagram: hey_sai_y

Yep the conspiracy theories are hilarious lol I just don't think VW would let Lamborghini make a fake announcement and harm their other brand Porsche (with the 918), makes no sense to me. And like I said on the other thread, the Huracan has been developed by many racing teams from several racing series, including Super Trofeo and 24 races like Daytona, plus the Huracan inherited all the racing development from the Gallardo, so all this technology and development were transferred directly to the road car Huracan Performante which makes me more than believe that their time on the Nurburgring is completely authentic. Anyway, I absoutely love the look of the new Huracan, no complaints from me. Good luck on this forum lol we'll see how longer the hype will last

Yep the conspiracy theories are hilarious lol I just don't think VW would let Lamborghini make a fake announcement and harm their other brand Porsche (with the 918), makes no sense to me. And like I said on the other thread, the Huracan has been developed by many racing teams from several racing series, including Super Trofeo and 24 races like Daytona, plus the Huracan inherited all the racing development from the Gallardo, so all this technology and development were transferred directly to the road car Huracan Performante which makes me more than believe that their time on the Nurburgring is completely authentic. Anyway, I absoutely love the look of the new Huracan, no complaints from me. Good luck on this forum lol we'll see how longer the hype will last

Completely agree with you. I would imagine as well that they hold that level of integrity when it comes to track times. Are you considering ordering one?

Sai

Sai

The "Lambo Owner" title is vetted on this site in a special thread.

The "Lambo Owner" title is vetted on this site in a special thread.

Very good. Then I hope he starts acting like one and engaging in some meaningful discussion.

Very good. Then I hope he starts acting like one and engaging in some meaningful discussion.

You've been challenged several times in this thread, but have only gotten intensely defensive when a screenshot of 'a guy' gets posted.

Carry on. :icon_mrgreen:

You've been challenged several times in this thread, but have only gotten intensely defensive when a screenshot of 'a guy' gets posted.

Carry on. :icon_mrgreen:

A screenshot in which you posted a picture of a reflection of a guy filming for me who did not give permission to have his image shown. You are really overstepping bounds. You really don't want to talk about cars do you? Trying to look past your ignorance and obsession here with my background. One comment on your LP at least?

Sai

A screenshot in which you posted a picture of a reflection of a guy filming for me who did not give permission to have his image shown.

In that case, you should take down your video. :icon_thumleft:

In that case, you should take down your video. :icon_thumleft:

You must have had to search for hours to find the second that reflection appeared. Congrats. Not going to ask you again to talk about cars. Next!

You must have had to search for hours to find the second that reflection appeared. Congrats. Not going to ask you again to talk about cars. Next!

Thank you. Congrats on the YouTube/IG gig, and I'll see you at the Performante showing in a couple of weeks if I'm in town. :icon_super:

Welcome to the forum Sai and congratulations on your purchase of the SVR.

Seriously guys. I'm ashamed of you.

You let this thing get to 22 pages without letting me know about it?!?!?

This is awesome!!!!!!

Not sure what your point is. You can't really think that I or anyone assumes sales team members only handle a single customer..........Again, stick to automotive discussion points please.

Saiy, are you being treated like this on LamboTalk?