Sayonara I mean Saiy bye... what drives these people?

kmr

I don't think everything should be on the same interests. But having some things in common is nice.

Agreed. cleanliness is a big one for me. Can't stand messy people whom aren't organized, it drives me NUTS.

I also stay away from girls with tinted windows on their cars and their cars are messy/exterior not taken care of. Always driving recklessly, late for eveything. You guys know.

I'll stop here. Some of you may find my tinder profile from the infomation I've provided :D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole story is just crazy.. I personally think we should have some type of security that prevents the public from looking at the board.

not sure how this would work, but just seems crazy to me that anyone can log on and see LP.

this whole story is just crazy.. I personally think we should have some type of security that prevents the public from looking at the board.

not sure how this would work, but just seems crazy to me that anyone can log on and see LP.

The board died when they made it an open forum :iamwithstupid:

It exists, but I kind of agree with the identity thing. I prefer a gal who's into yoga and fitness.

Driftchick

Racewife

Isn't Race Wife's husband on here? Or is that Race Wife? I remember someone posting photos of a Lamborghini Aventador in that same garage.

Agreed. cleanliness is a big one for me. Can't stand messy people whom aren't organized, it drives me NUTS.

I also stay away from girls with tinted windows on their cars and their cars are messy/exterior not taken care of. Always driving recklessly, late for eveything. You guys know.

I'll stop here. Some of you may find my tinder profile from the infomation I've provided :D

I tend to be really independent in the sense of a lot of alone time necessary, lots of time to myself. My ex before my current ex was rad as hell. Helicopter pilot, loved to fly (we loved aviation, just different kinds), the outdoors but certainly had our separate hobbies as well. I am far more introverted, she was very extroverted. I still do miss what we had, since she was so kind and accepting. She was quite a free spirit though, and moved from place to place frequently to keep things interesting. She now lives in LA as a helicopter instructor. She was like me though, loved her time to herself, so I get it. I greatly enjoyed my time with her.

Sadly, it seems each person I meet though either ends up moving, leaving, or in the end is just batshit crazy. So I'm left with this, "Ok so they just want something temporary, and that one just is too clingy, oh and that one is just insane and has something wrong."

Story of my life.

I tend to be really independent in the sense of a lot of alone time necessary, lots of time to myself. My ex before my current ex was rad as hell. Helicopter pilot, loved to fly (we loved aviation, just different kinds), the outdoors but certainly had our separate hobbies as well. I am far more introverted, she was very extroverted. I still do miss what we had, since she was so kind and accepting. She was quite a free spirit though, and moved from place to place frequently to keep things interesting. She now lives in LA as a helicopter instructor. She was like me though, loved her time to herself, so I get it. I greatly enjoyed my time with her.

Sadly, it seems each person I meet though either ends up moving, leaving, or in the end is just batshit crazy. So I'm left with this, "Ok so they just want something temporary, and that one just is too clingy, oh and that one is just insane and has something wrong."

Story of my life.

Story of everyones life my friend. A lot of people have this attitude. No commitment, just trying to figure out their lives. Relationships seem like a thing of the past.

So get on that tinder, have some fun. It will come along eventually. As people get older, they settle.

Everyone moves though. Maybe you should move also. lol

Isn't Race Wife's husband on here? Or is that Race Wife? I remember someone posting photos of a Lamborghini Aventador in that same garage.

Yes, that's Treynor (Ben). They have a whole shit pile of amazing cars.

Story of everyones life my friend. A lot of people have this attitude. No commitment, just trying to figure out their lives. Relationships seem like a thing of the past.

So get on that tinder, have some fun. It will come along eventually. As people get older, they settle.

Don't really want to "settle", that makes it sound like someone just gives up (if that makes sense). Like, "oh i guess this'll have to do." For now I think I am going to refrain from dating till I finish the Lambo.

I guess it's hard to understand what drives them if you don't experience their insecurities and their need for attention and confirmation. It all comes out of that.

The detachment that the internet provides really brings out the worst in people. They say and do things they would never in real life. No respect, act like jerks, lie etc because they feel there are no consequences. This same detachment causes them to act in the way SaiY did, it's just another form of disrespect, she insulted our intelligence by the way she acted. Everything stank from the way she introduced herself to the way she handled herself when under scrutiny. You can smell their fear and insecurities even over the internet as many did, and spoke out in the original thread.

That said I tend to agree with Fortis about protecting them from themselves, and that there's no need to cause permanent damage to their reputations. In today's world 30 is the new 20, and that's true as far as maturity is concerned as well. Judging even by the offtopic discussion in this thread about relationships and commitment and how people aren't really into that sort of stuff anymore, until later in life when they 'settle down', you can see this is true. I guess younger generations are far less mature for their respective ages than previous generations were. I'm 33 and notice this stuff around me as well, and I don't consider myself a paragon of maturity either... When my parents were 33... hell when they were 23 they had two kids and a life together. When I was 23 I was a complete idiot, that couldn't take care of himself, much less a wife and two kids. It is what it is... the world has changed, rather than just dismissing and looking down on younger people perhaps a more constructive approach is in order.

Eh. I like where I live, to be honest. The sacrifice of that though is that it's small here. My anxiety is too high to move to a big city, can't deal with all the people. It's a catch 22 for me lol.

Ok, am I missing something here? No one has any proof that this girl is not legit other than speculation or second guessing, correct? I really

don't get the ganging up and dog piling someone like this. I'm not asking to get attacked here but where is any hard proof that this girl

is a total fake?

Whatever happened to the race car chick? I cannot remember her name, and she was a model for Lamborghini or something. She tussled with Allan a bit, Ashley maybe???

Also, what happened to AMGGirl? She had a Murci and then I think ordered an LP, and then vanished.

I now have AMGgirl's gold murcie.

Ok, am I missing something here? No one has any proof that this girl is not legit other than speculation or second guessing, correct? I really

don't get the ganging up and dog piling someone like this. I'm not asking to get attacked here but where is any hard proof that this girl

is a total fake?

Details were posted earlier and removed, and someone else posted on another forum that they talked to the sales people at Lambo and it was her significant other who bought a car, not her.

Details were posted earlier and removed, and someone else posted on another forum that they talked to the sales people at Lambo and it was her significant other who bought a car, not her.

Is that right, an SO's car??

Haha, that's funnier to me than being a total fake.

Love it. :lol2: :lol2:

Link

Sorry, I'm going to call BS on that post. SFO is an airport.

I for one know it's her car. I called BMC and confirmed it.

Sorry, I'm going to call BS on that post. SFO is an airport.

I for one know it's her car. I called BMC and confirmed it.

I know that. I think he meant Lamborghini San Francisco. Did she pay for it though? That's the question. Seems likely that they'd say it's her car if someone else bought it for her.

The plot thickens.

EDIT: + I don't think UltimatePD is a BS'er on another board.

I know that. I think he meant Lamborghini San Francisco. Did she pay for it though? That's the question. Seems likely that they'd say it's her car if someone else bought it for her.

The plot thickens.

EDIT: + I don't think UltimatePD is a BS'er on another board.

I think Assman is being sarcastic. :)

To involve a salesperson from any authorized Lamborghini dealership in the USA to bolster your claim is hilarious knowing how small this world is. Even Balboni is a very accessible guy.

Looks like things add up well......those Ad Personam screen shots looked like the real deal. Car is almost certainly real, so an SO owning it is heavy circumstantial evidence at this point. In the court of LP law, this young lady is guilty. :icon_mrgreen:

If her guy saw this shit, he'd run. She's a psycho! lol.

Depends what he's in it for.

You know what they say about psycho chicks.... :monkeyleft:

I think Assman is being sarcastic. :)

To involve a salesperson from any authorized Lamborghini dealership in the USA to bolster your claim is hilarious knowing how small this world is. Even Balboni is a very accessible guy.

Looks like things add up well......those Ad Personam screen shots looked like the real deal. Car is almost certainly real, so an SO owning it is heavy circumstantial evidence at this point. In the court of LP law, this young lady is guilty. :icon_mrgreen:

Exactly. Anyone can post anything.

She has no credibility. Even if she owned the car no one would believe her now.

Got it, Thank you.

I couldn't give a tuppenny toss if it's her car, her SOs car or a total blagard. It matters not to me.

As a general rule of life I care about quality. Quality of thought, style, character, design and so on. In my opinion we as a society generally accept standards well below those we deserve. We pander to an aggregate of the low common denominators.

I suspect like many others on here I followed the link and watched her YouTube clips. These were a perfect example of poor quality. The personality of the presenter was wooden. The presenters knowledge was at best superficial. Any enthusiasm was fake and feigned. Crudely stated - it was a heap of shite.

I reject the premise that a you tube clip that would be dissapointing to the average 8 year old would somehow engender the presenter to the group of grown ups that inhabit this board. She got what she deserved here on the basis of her you tube offerings alone.

Other than that - she's great.