Jump to content

Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, RDW said:

Gee thats approx $581 USD, is that a good price??

Well base price is $517k plus options so it depends what is the actual sticker and what options it has.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RDW said:

the post says MSRP..so it's $64K on options, which most likely is a sparce build...

Where is this going to be for sale BTW? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RDW said:

the post says MSRP..so it's $64K on options, which most likely is a sparce build...

I would hardly call $64k in options "sparce" lol  We obviously see the color is free so $64k in options is not bad at all when you didnt spend $12k on paint option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I would hardly call $64k in options "sparce" lol  We obviously see the color is free so $64k in options is not bad at all when you didnt spend $12k on paint option

Good point, the paint option on my current AV (Grigio Iris) would be $13.5 USD alone..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fwiw I think AP custom color interior and Exterior ended up costing around $30k total - that includes calipers and footplates. If he did free colors, no SVJ logo, stock wheels, no travel kit, fire extinguisher or a few other little things I could see it getting to $581. Black does look really good - always has on Lambos imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

I would hardly call $64k in options "sparce" lol  We obviously see the color is free so $64k in options is not bad at all when you didnt spend $12k on paint option

Oh I forgot the Canadian MSRP includes $17,995 CAD freight & PDI, which means closer to $46K in options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sl55 said:

Parker cancelled his SVJ order, says they're building too many cars.

 

 

 

13 hours ago, sl55 said:

 

That is a lot of speculation but if it helps justify his decision to not buy the last NA V12 it's fine but it's just speculation. 

JOTA 12 cylinder standard titanium exhaust vs Aperta 8 cylinder had optional titanium exhaust - silly to say Aperta sounds better.

Perfect Aperta owner -  keep miles low and purchase a high quality feather duster. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

 

 

Aperta has dropped to mid 4's - CGT is 700 - 900 either he over paid for Aperta or he was buying a wrecked CGT. 

There is one on e-bay asking 480's - 2500 miles nice spec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, Nuvolari612 said:

Aperta has dropped to mid 4's - CGT is 700 - 900 either he over paid for Aperta or he was buying a wrecked CGT. 

There is one on e-bay asking 480's - 2500 miles nice spec. 

I don't believe Aperta's are anywhere near $450,000. They are over $600,000 still in the US.

That said, he seems to drive his cars a lot so he will be in for a rude awakening regarding depreciation on Ferraris. They do hold their value very well as LE cars, but most also barely have any mileage. His car will likely be worth a lot less if he puts 10-15K miles on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, exitr said:

I don't believe Aperta's are anywhere near $450,000. They are over $600,000 still in the US.

That said, he seems to drive his cars a lot so he will be in for a rude awakening regarding depreciation on Ferraris. They do hold their value very well as LE cars, but most also barely have any mileage. His car will likely be worth a lot less if he puts 10-15K miles on it.

*****

Agree that ad came and went but it was 480k ask. 

Under 2k mile CGT is 800 add 100k for non silver vs even if you have to spend 580k on Aperta which are out there it's still 300k but mileage plays a big role. Have the CGT it's no comparison to a 458A - have the 16M and for almost half the price it's the better choice and represents the 16 championship wins and the Speciale with titanium exhaust - next to the JOTA there is no comparison in sound. My Speciale sounds good but the J sounds 4 cylinders better. 

Anyway have yet to see any legit production of JOTA or next gen AV - it's just speculation in his video Lamborghini has extremely tight lips. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All allocations sold in Monaco.

Around 11 allocations and cars for sale on Europes largest car broker website (or claimed to be for sale).

They are priced from 590.000 Euro including vat. That's about a 110.000 Euro markup depending on spec. 

One, in particular, is so nicely spec'ed that I might just pay the markup.

Does anyone know of any EU cars for sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uk cars are selling for £100k over list currently but sure it won’t last, by the time mine arrives in a couple of months knowing my luck they will have increased tax with brexit and I’ll have lost money! 

 

Middle spec pec is about £400k for reference, paints have got stupidly expensive imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do know of a EU order that is currently waiting to be filfulled BUT what was kind of interesting was the buyer had 0 history of ever buying a new Lamborghini.  They are paying msrp obviously from the dealer and maybe it’s a good investment but it just seems odd he got this wonderful opportunity.   

I heard from someone bragging in the USA that you can get one under msrp let alone a markup.  I’m not in the market and personally love the car but definitely concerned about production numbers for the SVJ as a whole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lambofan35 said:

I do know of a EU order that is currently waiting to be filfulled BUT what was kind of interesting was the buyer had 0 history of ever buying a new Lamborghini.  They are paying msrp obviously from the dealer and maybe it’s a good investment but it just seems odd he got this wonderful opportunity.   

I heard from someone bragging in the USA that you can get one under msrp let alone a markup.  I’m not in the market and personally love the car but definitely concerned about production numbers for the SVJ as a whole. 

Well Parker from VV got a SVJ slot and he never purchased a brand new Lamborghini. This is one thing I don't like about Lamborghini because I feel limited models should be hard to get and reserved for VIP clients similar to what Porsche and Ferrari does.

Here's an article from a few days where Stefano said they're capping production at 8000 and he was asked Ferrari's high residual values for its cars, especially limited models and if Lamborghini was working towards similar results for its customers.

 

https://www.caradvice.com.au/719515/lamborghini-boss-caps-production-at-8000-units-for-2020/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel the same, Yep they are doing the social media, etc thing, how to really annoy old and regular clients in one step give Unknown’s cars before them. 

Makes me hate the brand

 

Here dealers have 100% control over who gets cars and are allocating them quite frankly disgracefully to people  with zero or little history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sl55 said:

Well Parker from VV got a SVJ slot and he never purchased a brand new Lamborghini. This is one thing I don't like about Lamborghini because I feel limited models should be hard to get and reserved for VIP clients similar to what Porsche and Ferrari does.

Here's an article from a few days where Stefano said they're capping production at 8000 and he was asked Ferrari's high residual values for its cars, especially limited models and if Lamborghini was working towards similar results for its customers.

 

https://www.caradvice.com.au/719515/lamborghini-boss-caps-production-at-8000-units-for-2020/

Ferrari has X slots for new or high profile customer as does Lamborghini Ford GT etc - Ambassadors. 

Porsche unless someone bought the 918 - is the worst program and the longest line.  P  allows dealers to order under fake names or for the dealer and charge massive ADM. 

Ferrari makes the buyer sign a FROR as do many others. 

Lambo allocated the dealers one demo SVJ - what they do with them is the dealers choice. 

Limited models are submitted to Lambo who chooses the customers - from my experience same with Ferrari who uses a point system. 

Lamborghini's are now faster than any other factory with quality better than ever. 

Embrace the brand the ownership the driving - there is no better exotic rear engine V12. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...