by the pricking of my thumb....

Roman

Well... No... Two more years actually... But Ill break it in for him a bit... LOL

Just being a good Dad and making sure it is safe and works properly :lol2:

+1 . Red interior is the best.

I honestly can't tell if thats a 4 series or 2 series though. I'm guessing a 2. Either way, awesome car.

You're going tl love that car. Your kid will love it of course. Happy miles man, the new 4 series cab is a sweet machine.

Very nice! Congrats! Rwd?

X-Drive :icon_mrgreen:

With nothing but a tune that car will run a high 12. They are underrated little sleepers even in totally stock form.

JB4 tune is great option and probably easier than a flash "de-" tune. You have to know how to use JB4 by grabbing the paddles simultaneously to unleash the beast. i personally flash from my Cobb unit or via my Android tablet.

JB4 tune is great option and probably easier than a flash "de-" tune. You have to know how to use JB4 by grabbing the paddles simultaneously to unleash the beast. i personally flash from my Cobb unit or via my Android tablet.

One more time in English?

Btw. I need personalized plate ideas.

How about letting roman jr choose. I am for banning personalized plates. Today taking my son to swim practice we had to follow an idiot in a 300C with a black/yellow CA plate "SLAVE 01".

Terry does great work on BMW's. Super nice guy too.

Wow, has it been this long already? I remember when I first came on this site and you had a post about how you had gotten out of breath that day trying to follow him around on the playground and I recommended you carry some water just to be safe, time sure does fly.

Also remember you said his first car would be something like a used Mercedes, a "tank" as you put it, a convertible seems like a bit of a change, eh? :D

One more time in English?

JB4 is a plug and play tune https://jb4store.com/collections/tuners. Cobb Accessport is a handheld tuner. I am also able to tune some BMW cars using an Android tablet. There is a paid app called MHD that is limited to the N54 motor, but others motors are tunable if you have the stomach to risk blowing your motor.

Plates:

DDZMONEY

NOSIGNALS

VC22350 (vehicle code 22350 in CA is the basic speed law, look up your local law, cops will chuckle and maybe let him off a few times)

I :icon_syda: CREED

NKLBCKFN

BMW4FN (If he's smart, he'll put a hyphen between the f and n ;) )

Wow, has it been this long already? I remember when I first came on this site and you had a post about how you had gotten out of breath that day trying to follow him around on the playground and I recommended you carry some water just to be safe, time sure does fly.

Also remember you said his first car would be something like a used Mercedes, a "tank" as you put it, a convertible seems like a bit of a change, eh? :D

It's a hard top convertible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯