breaking terrorist attack london

Roman

Crazy.... Wonder who it was who did it?

Waiting for the conspiracy theorists to say Trump had it done to take away from the Russian ties headlines..

Crazy.... Wonder who it was who did it?

Waiting for the conspiracy theorists to say Trump had it done to take away from the Russian ties headlines..

Oh come on.

Its the religion of peace fuckwits at it again per usual.

Targeting kids. Extra special place in hell

My exact thought, bunch of teens and their parents have to be the vast majority of attendees. :crybaby2:

RIP to those who passed. Hope those that survive aren't haunted by this for the rest of their lives.

Good grief, they make it sound like she said to go kill Middle Easterners or something, she said to demand action.

EDIT: Turns out she kinda did say that, as she made a tweet calling for a "final solution."

Threat level escalated late last night.

Armed police at the train station today. Due to living in Britain's answer to San Fran some Liberals are alarmed and scared that firearms are present.

Almost like they need a policeman with a wooden stick to fulfill world peace. Anything more is a violation of their peace. Yes I am quoting a colleague. They also said "what happens if the gun just goes off"

Almost shit myself laughing.

But we are British and so there are ways to handle this.

Firstly is quotes like this which is in relation to Washington releasing info prior to Police here doing so.

BBC assistant political editor Norman Smith said Ms Rudd's irritation stemmed from the fact "crucial information about the investigation" had been "leaked to the media in the US".

She had been concerned that this "might have compromised aspects of the investigation", namely that it may have "alerted associates" of the bomber "that the security forces here knew who they were looking for".

He added: "Ms Rudd, I'm told, got on the blower to US officials and gave them a piece of her mind. Officials say they are in no doubt about our views on that."

The other is the twitter hashtag #BritishThreatLevels

Anyone else see the BBC news-anchor gal rambling about acceptancing it as a way of life now? That they have to "get used " to attacks in the UK? Are you Effing kidding me??!!! Stand up and fight get killed i say- find a way to win or at least go down swinging.. what happened to the attitude of a people that helped win a world war?

Im truly curious how much our presses need to "be the first to the punch with a hot story" has put us in danger over the years. I've never understood the stories where they go on the news and discuss all our vulnerability and such. The press is such a dangerous thing when it gets reckless for ratings.

Anyone else see the BBC news-anchor gal rambling about acceptancing it as a way of life now? That they have to "get used " to attacks in the UK? Are you Effing kidding me??!!! Stand up and fight get killed i say- find a way to win or at least go down swinging.. what happened to the attitude of a people that helped win a world war?

These are commando operations on our soil and targeting only the most innocent people. WE MUST ACT!