JRV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter K

That better not be my fcuking watch that fuckwad is wearing....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another slimeball move is the fact that he is trying to steal members from here. If you type in this website address without the dash, it sends you to another board.

It's the first time i've seen that site in a year.

Another slimeball move is the fact that he is trying to steal members from here. If you type in this website address without the dash, it sends you to another board.

That URL was originally bought by Rob Lay of FerrariChat. He gave it to JRV as a further joke against Allan.

Problem is Allan is the one laughing that he's got a successful site, OWNS Lambos and isn't a fcuking moron.

Hello guys, first post here, but been around for the last couple of years, since I bought my Diablo.

I think it's so sad that in such a small group, we are all unable to get on, with a common cause, and that individual interests should take over. I say this without knowledge of what has happened, apart from what I see on the boards.

I look at another board and lpower every day. I respect both sites, and hopefully am only hear to listen, learn , and contribute if I can.

Perhaps the reason that I have not yet become an active member of Lpower is that "I am not prepared to lick Mr Fieddllers arse".

Perhaps the  reason that I have not yet  become an active member of Lpower is that  "I am not prepared to lick Mr Fieddllers arse".

We don't?!?

I think I speak for most LP regulars in that we like this forum because its just a place to have a laugh. We joke around but at the same time we don't go around arguing with eachother or bitching.

We certainly don't lick Allan's arse... :vom:

Hopefully you'll enjoy the forum and join in. Welcome :mrgreen:

Perhaps the  reason that I have not yet  become an active member of Lpower is that  "I am not prepared to lick Mr Fieddllers arse".

We don't?!?

I think I speak for most LP regulars in that we like this forum because its just a place to have a laugh. We joke around but at the same time we don't go around arguing with eachother or bitching.

We certainly don't lick Allan's arse... :vom:

Hopefully you'll enjoy the forum and join in. Welcome :mrgreen:

That´s what made me stay here. The atmosphere is pretty cool.

Welcome, hope you´ll enjoy beeing an active member :)

Bob that's simply not the case. The only person that the community doesn't get along with for personal, money-related issues is JRV.

Allan voices his opinion, so what. These are all internet message boards, that's their purpose. He and I have argued before, as have all of us. No one hasn't gotten into a pissing match here, but at the end of the day we're family and everyone enjoys a good laugh.

Put the past behind you and participate, we'd love to have you, along with any other L-car owner. Don't just lurk! And I'm glad you posted, made yourself known. Make that a habit. :)

I'm still waiting to hear from JRV regarding my offer to buy a "Lambo-Power.com" banner on another board. :mrgreen: :lol:

I'm still waiting to hear from JRV regarding my offer to buy a "Lambo-Power.com" banner on another board. :mrgreen:  :lol:

:mrgreen:

Ive never kissed allan's ass... Although... Now that I think about it... He does have some nice cheeks... If I was gay... Id definitely hit it!!! :finga:

Ive never kissed allan's ass... Although... Now that I think about it... He does have some nice cheeks... If I was gay... Id definitely hit it!!!    :finga:

:shock: Somebody find this guy a countach and get him straight again!!!

Ive never kissed allan's ass... Although... Now that I think about it... He does have some nice cheeks... If I was gay... Id definitely hit it!!!    :finga:

post of the day!

post of the day!

GAY. :anal :bj

Hello guys, first post here, but been around for the last couple of years, since I bought my Diablo.

I think it's so sad that in such a small group, we are all unable to get on, with a common cause, and that individual interests should take over.  I say this without knowledge of what has happened, apart from what I see on the boards.

I  look at another board and lpower every day.   I respect  both sites, and  hopefully am only hear to listen, learn , and contribute if I can.

Hey Bob... Good fcuk yourself. Can you here me?

And learn, how, to, properly, use, a, comma, splice.

Jackoff

WTF? Lick Allan's arse? I think anybody here that has posted at least 50 times has argued with or at the very least disagreed with Allan at some point or another. On the contrary there are several members here who routinely argue with allan.

What site are you looking at asshat?

I believe the term Allan uses is "Assclown" :lol:

I believe the term Allan uses is "Assclown" :lol:

SHHH! I trying to lick! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romandad - Find me an LP400, and we can talk about my car :lol: .

Hey Bob... Good fcuk yourself. Can you here me?

And learn, how, to, properly, use, a, comma, splice.

Jackoff

Ah, the diplomatic approach! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

Its happened... Im turning into a Lambo Fag!!!

Its happened... Im turning into a Lambo Fag!!!

You need purple socks, and lots of chains.