3.87s 60-130 on PUMP GAS in UGR LP570 TT

houstonT

Just wanted to share some real world performance data on my newly built Underground Racing LP570 SL TT...she is a stage 3 car with MoTeC boost by gear and made just north of 1100 whp on pump gas. I took her out this weekend to see how she would 60-130 on 93 octane Shell gas and man was I impressed. I was hoping for a 4.0-4.2 on pump and lo and behold she ran a 3.87s 60-130. I think she "might" have a 3.7x in her in slightly cooler weather!!!!! UGR never ceases to impress me!

B95EA0F4-F66F-43B1-9DF1-5B9E5938AB3A-264

I have got to try out some TTs in something! Very impressive all these times lately. Fastest thing I've been in was a 13 GTR stock. I can't imagine one of these lol

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

That is god stinking quick! Throw a GoPro the next time out and mount it to your head so we can get the real time feeling. :icon_lol:

So what you are saying is basically you would have to be launched off a Aircraft Carrier to experience a faster acceleration?

Damn you were hauling some serious ass there!

LOL at Kevin and Mullet...."look who's talkin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yea, I'm amazed at how well this car did on pump, I bet she has a 3.6x on race (keep in mind NO brake boosting and another 130 whp on race).

Peter

So what you are saying is basically you would have to be launched off a Aircraft Carrier to experience a faster acceleration?

Damn you were hauling some serious ass there!

meh, typical on-ramp in houston. you gotta get up to speed to merge with traffic.

:icon_mrgreen:

Incredible Numbers !! Congrats Peter !! Killer car you have there.

and Yes, Kevin has a large noggin... not sure how much of it is actually usable :icon_mrgreen:

It's a stage 3 with Race heads. It will make a conservative 1150 whp on 93 pump gas and he's limited to 1250 whp on 109 oct due to clutch.

may sound stupid.. why not add the clutch? If you are going to be that deep into it.

I know Peter is into the whole role racing at the TI event...1250 wont cut it against the bad boys.

on a side note congrats Peter on a 3.87 pump 93. That is officially the worlds quickest street car on pump 60-130!!

Peter find a little decline and see of you can get it down to 3.69!!!

may sound stupid.. why not add the clutch? If you are going to be that deep into it.

I know Peter is into the whole role racing at the TI event...1250 wont cut it against the bad boys.

on a side note congrats Peter on a 3.87 pump 93. That is officially the worlds quickest street car on pump 60-130!!

Peter find a little decline and see of you can get it down to 3.69!!!

the clutch on the Race version probably isn't as smooth for day to day driving