LP670SV manual & LP750SV

LamboNutter

Sweet pics!!! Thanks for sharing! The LP670 is certainly the best Murci and the new LP750 SV is just monstrous!

Gorgeous!!! I would hands down pick your SV over the new SV. That 3-pedal is to die for. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Me too! Audi/Lambo took the new SV in a direction even further away from the Italian heritage, both mechanically and in design...

Me too! Audi/Lambo took the new SV in a direction even further away from the Italian heritage, both mechanically and in design...

I have the Aventador Roadster. Its design is pure and stunning. I cannot believe what they have done to the Coupe. That back end screams "kit Car" to me. The wing is ugly. How to ruin a beautiful design. I know I am probably in the minority here and beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I don't feel it at all. Good luck to all you guys that have ordered the car though!

You guys are on crack! The 670SV is amazing but these pics show the 750SV is even better. I am in love!

(This doesn't detract from how awesome Nutters 670 is!!!!!)

Gorgeous!!! I would hands down pick your SV over the new SV. That 3-pedal is to die for. Thanks for sharing the pics!

:iamwithstupid: 101%