LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose any of you guys would post in this thread once you sell your Lamborghini so that I can remove your Lambo Owner's title?

:eusa_think:

:lol2:

Once a lamboowner, always a lamboowner?

(I consider the LO title more of a certificate of expertise, sort of a "Im not talking out my ass" badge, rather than a baller certification.... So that experience doesnt go away just because the car does? - fcuk it.... Who Am I kidding? I just dont want to have to police that shit :icon_mrgreen: )

Once a lamboowner, always a lamboowner?

(I consider the LO title more of a certificate of expertise, sort of a "Im not talking out my ass" badge, rather than a baller certification.... So that experience doesnt go away just because the car does? - fcuk it.... Who Am I kidding? I just dont want to have to police that shit :icon_mrgreen: )

Uh, Roman, have you been hanging out with the guys from the "Honk if.." thread? :icon_pidu:

05 Murcielago E-Gear, Dorset, Southern UK...... See left. Have tidied the garage and installed underfloor heating now. The Murcie is in the warm !

I have an '07 LP640 Roadster ( my avatar is my ride) How do I get owner status?

Few more photos please.

Purchased from Symbolic Motors. Traded in '98 Diablo. Check with Lambo-Sandiego, aka Nick Jones.

Add'l photos :

Congrats!

wow the yellow roadster looks fantastic, in the top shot looks almost like a toy car. Congratz to the owner :icon_thumleft:

Thanks. Shots were taken by Nick Jones at Symbolic Motors prior to trucking it to me.

Nice part of the world that.

Yes it is, thank you very much. I do count myself as lucky ! Surprisingly, or maybe not, it's (house) repo central around here at the moment !, luckily doesn't affect me.

• 2 weeks later...

May I request a title? It's been quite a while now since I got my car but here are quick pics in my garage. Please pardon the mess, it's being renovated today and tomorrow.

4255426387_fd4e87be23_b.jpg

4255425965_178aeb9bd7_b.jpg

4255425641_4b9da7a2e4_b.jpg

Thanks!

Can I get an Owners Title. I have been posting on here since I bought my car a Year and a Half ago from Lamborghini Vancouver. Rhyno Can Vouch for me I met him a few times at the Car show. And I personally Know Zahir.

Thanks.

Can I get an Owners Title. I have been posting on here since I bought my car a Year and a Half ago from Lamborghini Vancouver. Rhyno Can Vouch for me I met him a few times at the Car show. And I personally Know Zahir.

Thanks.

Is this your car?

post-9312-1263061214_thumb.jpg

post-9312-1263061225_thumb.jpg