LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

Thanks for pointing me over here Romandad. I've got an 03 Murcie and would like to get my Lambo Owner title back.

Cheers.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Can I get my title now as well? :eusa_dance:

07 Murcielago LP640

no you dont hahaha lol jk buddy. you deserve it so much!

Gallardo SE #194.

I recommend being careful with some of the members who haven`t posted much before and applying "lambo-owner"-title...

Those pictures of the white Gallardo SE are from Finland and were taken by a dealership where the car was for sale last summer(Finland`s only gallardo SE btw!)

Here`s a couple of months old advertisement of the car, you can clearly see the picture is from the same photoshoot(all of them taken by a local dealership, not member aquapuss!!). Luckily the guy is already banned.

http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=1077104

:s-minigun: :tool:

I recommend being careful with some of the members who haven`t posted much before and applying "lambo-owner"-title...

Those pictures of the white Gallardo SE are from Finland and were taken by a dealership where the car was for sale last summer(Finland`s only gallardo SE btw!)

Here`s a couple of months old advertisement of the car, you can clearly see the picture is from the same photoshoot(all of them taken by a local dealership, not member aquapuss!!). Luckily the guy is already banned.

http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=1077104

:s-minigun: :tool:

Thank you for info. I don't think he ever had the Lambo Owner title, and he is banned for some time now anyway.

Mike, you got it, finally! Now drive it and post pics!

Mike, you got it, finally! Now drive it and post pics!

Thanks Tommy - just 1 more day to endure :eusa_dance:

• 4 weeks later...

May I have my owners designation back please? My car is in my avatar, will submit further proof if needed.

Thanks!!

May I have my owners designation back please? My car is in my avatar, will submit further proof if needed.

Thanks!!

Done!

Is there a spot for 1/18 Murci Owner Title in Fly Yellow? I can get pics :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Its too small to see if its 6 speed or E-Gear. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Is there a spot for 1/18 Murci Owner Title in Fly Yellow? I can get pics :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Its too small to see if its 6 speed or E-Gear. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Yes, Official LP Member :icon_super: ;)

• 5 months later...
Tommy,

How many Lambo owners dowe have now?

Around 320 known (who post or used to)

• 1 year later...

Anyone needing a Lambo Owner's title post pics in here as proof. And don't try to fcuk us over or we will sue your ass and steal your girlfriend.

Anyone needing a Lambo Owner's title post pics in here as proof. And don't try to fcuk us over or we will sue your ass and steal your girlfriend.

You promise! :lol2: I take my girlfriend everywhere and she always finds her way back! :eusa_dance:

Dear Lamborghinisti,

I have a 1997.5 Diablo VT Roadster.

May I have an owner designation please. :)

I'm the guy who changed the headers with the engine "in"

Shamile