LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Tupps= How big are those control panels? They look a bit intrusion compared to normal automation panels.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortis: No need to ask buddy. PM me as much as u like :icon_thumleft:

Jim: The panels are quite small actually. The only large one is the one by our main entrance. Its 1.5 times the size of an A4 paper. Only reason its so big is because it has the map of the ground floor which includes, lighting, music distribution, a/c controls, and an open/close switch that can be used to shut down the entire house when we go on long vacations (lighting, curtains, shudders, etc...). The rest of the panels in the bedrooms are 15cmx15cm.

Everyone else: Thanks for the nice comments :icon_thumleft:

I have lowered my expectations of you.

Now, I feel bad for you.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I knew yould be the first to reply

dont worry, my house is no where near that bad

I have to upload that video sometime

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I knew yould be the first to reply

dont worry, my house is no where near that bad

I have to upload that video sometime

I would think Pantera keeps his house like this.

I would think Pantera keeps his house like this.

a house is just a place to eat, sleep, and poop for me

I dont have parents, wife, or gf to stop me, so I do what I want :)

Im wondering how Tupps is doing with this whole uproar of military activity and its expansion from the western side of Beirut to the northern now.

Hope all is well man! :icon_thumleft:

Im wondering how Tupps is doing with this whole uproar of military activity and its expansion from the western side of Beirut to the northern now.

Hope all is well man! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for asking man. The situation blows. Hope it gets resolved soon. Contrary to what most people think, this is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Dont worry about our house either...we are up on a hill overlooking the entire city. Its only 5 minutes drive from the heart of Beirut, but steep enough uphill to remain relatively safe from the "military activity" We considered everything before building our home :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for asking man. The situation blows. Hope it gets resolved soon. Contrary to what most people think, this is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Dont worry about our house either...we are up on a hill overlooking the entire city. Its only 5 minutes drive from the heart of Beirut, but steep enough uphill to remain relatively safe from the "military activity" We considered everything before building our home :icon_mrgreen:

glad to hear you are ok, and I sincerely hope everithing turns out fine for you and your family :icon_thumleft:

How about posting some pics of Beirut. The only images I have ever seen are what is shown on the news, usually after some fighting has taken place. It would be interesting to see the rest of Beirut, not just the destroyed buildings and homes. Until you posted pics of your house, I never imagined something like that could exist in Beirut with what little I know about your city.

I know. :( I have a Lebanese friend who has been there many times to visit his family and everytime he comes back, he does not stop talking about his country and how beautiful it is. It's a real shame that it is war-torn, as all the Lebanese people I have met are usually very calm, open-minded, religiously respectful of others. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. And the ladies...let's not even get started with those beauties...:)

Your house is stunning; I really hope the situation gets better in your part of the world.

-Olivier

Phooootos

Is this your home in MTL? What part? I used to live in the step condo's on Ile De Soeur off from Landerville.

Not sure if this counts, I recently sold my house, pix attached.

New one under construction, hope to finish it in 6 to 8 months.

Where was this house located?

How about posting some pics of Beirut. The only images I have ever seen are what is shown on the news, usually after some fighting has taken place. It would be interesting to see the rest of Beirut, not just the destroyed buildings and homes. Until you posted pics of your house, I never imagined something like that could exist in Beirut with what little I know about your city.

Ill be sure to take some pics of the nicer areas they never show and start a thread in the off topic section. This thread is awesome, and im really enjoying seeing the different tastes of our forum members. You guys all have beautiful homes. Keep em comin :icon_thumleft:

Olivier, Slowpoke, and everyone else...thanks for the kind words and well wishes :icon_thumleft: