TOP REASONS NEVER TO BUY A FERRARI

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a Ferrari fag is insulted he trys to make fun of you by posting a link to your myspace..............only to find out hes a Fag after seeing thousands of hot girls all over the page :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:robertspics027.jpg

Skokos kinda reminds me of a gay Larry Ellison

larryellison.jpg

It's so cool to show everyone the bull fcuking the horse sticker, desktop and pic on my cellphone :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

When are one of our talented Lambo heads going to respond!!!!!???? :eusa_think:

Ha, Ill be the first to say I hate all the Ferrarifags.. Its one of the biggest downsides to being the coolest motherfucker ever to own a Ferrari!

VIVA FERRARI!!!

Wilson go roll in a moldy mattress you insecure scrawny insignifi-cunt.

It takes a very odd individual to constantly return to a website where members harass,make fun of,tell directly too him he's not wanted and I would say consistently hate. It's like that weird annoying kid at recess who nobody wants to play with but constantly shows up and try to be part of the kickball game. I'm glad I've never had to know what it's like to be just "put up with". Only here because you haven't done that one thing that's JUST enough for you to be kicked off and kept only to be used as a joke punchline and constant kicking bag.

Ha, Ill be the first to say I hate all the Ferrarifags.. Its one of the biggest downsides to being the coolest motherfucker ever to own a Ferrari!

VIVA FERRARI!!!

YEA YEA YEA Reverse Phycolgy does not work with me...I will have YOUR ASS back where it belongs, IN A LAMBO..if not, I will settle for your wife and you can go on playing with Donkey's and Faggy's..we will roar off into the nite while your little 8 cyclinder car try's to catch up and be cool...

OF course we will be worried at almost every street corner..after all, now a days you see one of those "Mass produced" Fiats-Ferrari's EVERYWHERE!

YEA YEA YEA Reverse Phycolgy does not work with me...I will have YOUR ASS back where it belongs, IN A LAMBO..if not, I will settle for your wife and you can go on playing with Donkey's and Faggy's..we will roar off into the nite while your little 8 cyclinder car try's to catch up and be cool...

OF course we will be worried at almost every street corner..after all, now a days you see one of those "Mass produced" Fiats-Ferrari's EVERYWHERE!

VIVA FERRARI! YOU CAN HAVE THE WIFE!!!

Only capable of doing high speeds of hyundai, kia, toyota and hondas

Slow_Ferrari.jpg

Thank you VIVA FERRARI LOVER!!!!!

Yes! In a 25mph zone!