LamboPower Girlfriends, Wives and Exes Megathread!

Guest skokos

Listen, if you let her go, you had your reasons. Trust your judgement. She must not have been the kindest girl there ever was. There will be others and you'll be fine.

So stay out of the wives/gf thread and go out and do the stuff you wanted to do!

Cheer up, you'll be fine!

I am really not the one to give advice on relationships since my one and only one have been a ultra clusterfuck, but listen to the man above!

Sorry about that btw, sucks..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs a quick save

Screen_shot_2012_02_14_at_1.48.51_PM.png

Wait...today is Valentine's Day??

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Listen, if you let her go, you had your reasons. Trust your judgement. She must not have been the kindest girl there ever was. There will be others and you'll be fine.

So stay out of the wives/gf thread and go out and do the stuff you wanted to do!

Cheer up, you'll be fine!

Thanks,I did still save the situation but it has been tears since the last christmas....dont know about future but I at least I can not say that I have not fighted for it. Well enough talk in offtopic and let the pictures continue...

Mine (still):

390916_10150479099064220_635629219_9086417_1888365499_n.jpg

Good job rmtn.

Ok, with that out of the way, lets take this sad-sack "my gf dropped me like a bag of dirt" stuff to one of slowpoke's many many many threads on the topic. :icon_thumleft:

This thread is for vicariously having sex with other member's wives and girlfr...pardon me, this thread is for "seeing our member's better halves and appreciating their fine taste in women". :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

So let's stick to pretty pics in revealing outfits and save the "God, are you there? Will I ever get married?" commentary for somewhere else. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Hahaha. I missed above post...

You misunderstand...I want the crayon technique recipe!!! :icon_thumleft:

lol

Here are some choice shots from one of our members' recent girlfriends, who wishes to remain anonymous but still wanted to share.

Ok, it's actually Wheels. Guy is a stone-cold fcuk machine, who knew!

photo_1b.JPG

photo_1a.JPG

photo_1aa.JPG

photo_5a.JPG

photo_3.JPG

photo_5.JPG

photo_4.JPG

photo_2a.JPG

Nice tits Wheels, had no idea you were a woman, way to go babe!

LOL.

More anonymous pics via mods please!

:icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Honestly I knew you were up to no good when you didn't marry your baby mama.. But honestly when your playing at your level who could blame you. Player play on

Talk to Wheels! Not me..

Listen I know your not busy tonight cause your waiting for your booty call to finish dinner (that some poor SOB is paying for), spill the beans.