LamboPower Girlfriends, Wives and Exes Megathread!

Guest skokos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LP formula states the hotness of one's wife is directly proportional to the ugliness of the guy. Chad, you must be repulsive :icon_mrgreen:

My LP formula states the hotness of one's wife is directly proportional to the ugliness of the guy. Chad, you must be repulsive :icon_mrgreen:

Lol.

I know a chick who resembles Mila Kunis and the husband fits that formula perfectly.

:eusa_wall:

She asked me out, so that just adds to my luck I guess. I'd rather be lucky that good anyday!

post-19695-1343398482_thumb.jpg

She asked me out, so that just adds to my luck I guess. I'd rather be lucky that good anyday!

:shock: WOW. She is gorgeous. Nice work indeed! :icon_thumleft:

Clayton, times like these are what you have slump busters waiting in the reserves for. Mass text to at least 6 mid grade ex flings.. Right now.

Text reads as following:

" Your mouth, down south.. Get over here."

It is that attitude I am trying to move away from having been the "other guy" for quite a few years, meet someone nice you get on great.

Then she says I don't really listen and that my penis is too big, well she said I acted like a big dick, I don't know I wasn't really listening.

It is that attitude I am trying to move away from having been the "other guy" for quite a few years, meet someone nice you get on great.

Then she says I don't really listen and that my penis is too big, well she said I acted like a big dick, I don't know I wasn't really listening.

Poetic. It's hard either way, grass is always greener... but in reality only where you water it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Look, unless you can post a pic of her with your username blocking part of her snatch I really am not buying that.

facebook-like-buton1.png

Look, unless you can post a pic of her with your username blocking part of her snatch I really am not buying that.

Ha! Man that sounds like a bet.. I am not sure she will be down with that, but..... I would love to oblige.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Ha! Man that sounds like a bet.. I am not sure she will be down with that, but..... I would love to oblige.

facebook-like-buton1.png

Would she be okay with my username blocking part of her snatch then?

:icon_mrgreen:

You are one lucky SOB megachad!