Kids and Lamborghinis

Guest skokos

Lamborghini's tiniest fan! :icon_super: thanks for the shirt Gasman ;) its his favorite

9430_170217691553_531726553_3750827_1356515_n.jpg

9430_170224136553_531726553_3750905_4051342_n.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Thread!!!

I actually have 4 boys... ages 12 to 1 haha and they ALL love the cars and speed :)

Took the older three to Bondurant this summer for advanced driving schools... One thing that happens as a Dad is putting aside what you normally do and help pass that on to your kids... I honestly had more fun watching them race around the track, watching them learn and advance then if I had been driving myself...

Amazing experience :)

Thanks for the pics! I will try and drum some of mine up as well...

3 of my favorite things are children, dogs, and boats..... as long as they are all someone elses :icon_mrgreen:

was reading back thru this thread and saw that I wrote this. I dont remember writing that. Ironic now that I am only months away from being a father. :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_wall:

was reading back thru this thread and saw that I wrote this. I dont remember writing that. Ironic now that I am only months away from being a father. :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_wall:

HAHA! Congrats! :)

:icon_mrgreen: All the best!

life is like that.

Congratulations!

Got three kids myself. My baby girl was less than a month old when she went in the G for the first time.

Here's my baby girl making her mark on the bonnet of the car.

IMG_8585.jpg

And here are all of mine with the car in June this year.

IMG_8596.jpg

My son, 4 years old and I have to hide the keys :)

Nice t-shirt ;)

All of children in this thread are cute, congrats guys. Family is all that matters.

Anyone noticed the correlation?

Lambo owners/drivers all have great & cute looking kids! :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

.... and Ferrari owners are bald, divorced, grumpy, and lonely. :icon_mrgreen:

Just like the brand, I find Lambo guys (and girls) are shining examples of living life to the fullest and that includes creating and caring for their wonderful families. Congrats to all!

Here is my kid when i leave the doors unlocked

1kd.jpg

and when i don't

IMG_0699.JPG

.... and Ferrari owners are bald, divorced, grumpy, and lonely. :icon_mrgreen:

Just like the brand, I find Lambo guys (and girls) are shining examples of living life to the fullest and that includes creating and caring for their wonderful families. Congrats to all!

I have to say i know some pretty miserable and depressed lambo owners but then again they arnt on forums chatting with people and i wouldnt necessarily consider them enthusiasts