What is the fastest stock Diablo?

LamboFighter

VTTT? :eusa_think:

Factory production fastest Diablo will be the Diablo GT.

GTR , SVR, GT@ al were lighter and some stronger than the standard GT

I would have to second that.

so all you guy says the 91 is one of the fastest?

considered the EU SE30 is some 100-150 Kg less than it

we could say the jota SE30 is probably the fastest of them all ?

Mine :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

speaking of stock road legal cars, probably a good example of jota is, i'd give some chances to the GT though, because of the torquier and powefull 6.0 liter engine

Placid, i heard jotas are not easy to set right, could you confirm it ?

so all you guy says the 91 is one of the fastest?

considered the EU SE30 is some 100-150 Kg less than it

we could say the jota SE30 is probably the fastest of them all ?

All the SE 30 autos in the U.S. (from what I have also heard, a lot of the RoW SE 30 autos have P.S. as well), have power sterring. I also thought leather interior, took away from some of the off-road racing nature of the car. The clutch is also very light.

Kaminsky claims the SE 30, has the standard 492bhp Diablo engine. Dominic (qvpower) claims, they are in fact 525bhp RoW engines. - A Lamborghini official mentioned this to Dominic. Kaminsky claimed a Lamborghini official, also gave him the information on the U.S. SE 30 autos.

No doubt, the SE 30 will run away from the standard 2wd 91-93 Diablo. You have to decide, if it is worth paying the premium for the car.

:icon_thumleft:

speaking of stock road legal cars, probably a good example of jota is, i'd give some chances to the GT though, because of the torquier and powefull 6.0 liter engine

Placid, i heard jotas are not easy to set right, could you confirm it ?

The GT is s little bit heavier, but a lot easier to drive. And the Jota actually have more torque than the GT, at a lower RPM.

(Mainly) because of the race cam, the Jota is very difficult to drive and set right. I would say any experienced (Lambo) driver would probably either cut off the engine, make the car jump like hell or spin out the first times driving a Jota, if they weren't instructed how the engine behaves. Even if you know how to drive the car, either of the three can occationally happen because the engine is so "nervous" and acts like the beast it is :icon_mrgreen:

All the SE 30 autos in the U.S. (from what I have also heard, a lot of the RoW SE 30 autos have P.S. as well), have power sterring. I also thought leather interior, took away from some of the off-road racing nature of the car. The clutch is also very light.

Kaminsky claims the SE 30, has the standard 492bhp Diablo engine. Dominic (qvpower) claims, they are in fact 525bhp RoW engines. - A Lamborghini official mentioned this to Dominic. Kaminsky claimed a Lamborghini official, also gave him the information on the U.S. SE 30 autos.

No doubt, the SE 30 will run away from the standard 2wd 91-93 Diablo. You have to decide, if it is worth paying the premium for the car.

Valentino is whom I talked to. OFficially, Lamborghini had to say that this is a standard engine simply because to homoglate the car again is just not worth the effort. So, they passed the USA se30 officially as merely a variant of the vt to sneak into the U.S. And as I quote from Valentino himself... " It has a different and very special engine". In fact, I was told by the dealer it was a standard engine when Valentino who was listening interjected and corrected him that it was not a standard engine... What Kaminsky got probably was the official explanation, which has been a contributing factor in effecting its desirability and value. Robert ball who owns and works on his se30 says that opening up the engine, you could notice differences internally between the stock 492 and the se30 engine.....

I wish I knew more about the diablos, when they were hot I was driving Nissan Sentra SER's w/nitrous.. LOL

They are STILL hot :icon_mrgreen:

so which is faster. SE30 Jota or GT?

Next time my dealer has a GT in, I'll race it :icon_mrgreen:

Hard to say though. The jota weighs less and has a little more power and torque so that should give it the edge.

SE 30 is FASSSST

I was at 180, and I was not even in the yellow area of the tach. :icon_mrgreen:

The GT is s little bit heavier, but a lot easier to drive. And the Jota actually have more torque than the GT, at a lower RPM.

(Mainly) because of the race cam, the Jota is very difficult to drive and set right. I would say any experienced (Lambo) driver would probably either cut off the engine, make the car jump like hell or spin out the first times driving a Jota, if they weren't instructed how the engine behaves. Even if you know how to drive the car, either of the three can occationally happen because the engine is so "nervous" and acts like the beast it is :icon_mrgreen:

fcuk i need a Diablo JOTA!!! pure 666 evil

They are STILL hot :icon_mrgreen:

Next time my dealer has a GT in, I'll race it :icon_mrgreen:

Hard to say though. The jota weighs less and has a little more power and torque so that should give it the edge.

have you gotten around to dynoing the beast yet?!

have you gotten around to dynoing the beast yet?!

No, need to rebuild my clutch first (converting to 96+ style), and haven't got the time this year to do it. Can't dyno it now, as it has slipped a little bit in 5th gear, so I won't push it. I'll do it first thing next summer for sure!