Lpower has been alittle dull............. NWS

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made my morning..I have no complaints about her or the shots!

Thanks for sharing more please...love the warm lighting and the hot chick....

MORE PLEASE !!! :downtown:

my three favorite letters in the alphabet are..........

NWS

:monkeyleft:

:eusa_naughty: Unless you are referring to her ass as big, because that was a nice ass. Not big at all in my book. :monkeyleft:

Udo

I agree. :icon_super:

(who cares if it is lopsided)

I will mention again, that I like a big firm (tight) ass :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Guest skokos
She works for me part time. Up and coming model. She's going to LA next week to meet with playboy. Rakjoe is going to hook up with her and help her out as well. He knows a few people out there.

The headlights are fine, she's well proportioned. Thighs are a little big but she works out a lot. She said she's been cutting down on the leg crunchs to get her thighs a little smaller. I hope she does well, she's a nice girl.

God damn!! I never saw her walking around the office when i was there,or at christina!! You have had this chick working for you and left me in the dark....!! son of a bitch!

I bet Rakjoe IS going to meet up with her to show her some of his "Friends" hehehe 2 to be exact.

what a freakin pair she has on her,good lordy

She works for me part time. Up and coming model. She's going to LA next week to meet with playboy. Rakjoe is going to hook up with her and help her out as well. He knows a few people out there.

The headlights are fine, she's well proportioned. Thighs are a little big but she works out a lot. She said she's been cutting down on the leg crunchs to get her thighs a little smaller. I hope she does well, she's a nice girl.

You are right... Alignment shouldnt be an issue... so long as they shine brightly which they do.... :lol2:

All kidding aside, hope she does well in Hollywood.

i think those "head lights" aren't aligned properly..... Is it just me or is the passenger side a bit lower than the drivers side? :rolleyes: :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

I guess you are not affraid of sexual harassment lawsuits. :eusa_think:

There was a professinal photographer there and everything that was taken was at her discretion. This was not a "come over to allan's house and lets take some nudie pics" type of deal. The photographer was paid and this will be going into her porfolio. If you thing these pics look good with our crappy digitals, wait until you see the pro shots. They came out incredible.

Wifey is teenie weenie :icon_mrgreen:

I love small girls. When they hold your manhood in their little hands you look GIANT!

Funny how all the guys who post derogatory comments never post any material of their own........ :jackoff:

Agreed -- those who think she's misaligned, is big, or has a big chin -- lets see your GF's/Wife so we can cross reference.

Agreed -- those who think she's misaligned, is big, or has a big chin -- lets see your GF's/Wife so we can cross reference.

:iamwithstupid:

:rolleyes:

Um, lets not ruin a good thread..... I would like to see more pics of this nice girl being a bad girl. :icon_mrgreen:

Thought I would add to the pot.

DSC03500.JPG

I need more pics. Need to see if her tits are misalligned, if she shaves her pussy correctly etc etc. :icon_mrgreen:

if she shaves her pussy correctly etc etc. :icon_mrgreen:

I am also interested in that. :icon_mrgreen: