Myspace War

Roman

Probably busy uploading pics :icon_mrgreen:

Nah, I'm sure he's desperatly searching the internet for a matching picture to the original one he posted. Probably searching Google for "Gary Javos car pictures" like a madman.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLY $%@!! Why, WHY, WHY does everytime I leave this forum for a day or so and BOOM! a cool thread comes on! I am here everyday and nothing, then I leave for a day and a good thread starts!

I actually never heard of that stereotype of Italians, Italians to me I always associated as people who like pasta :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Romandad, good story though, wouldn't wanted to have messed with your grandfather! He sounds like that guy in "The Departed" who was the right-hand man of Jack Nicholson, the guy who when the car catches fire in the end, he says, "fcuk it," and shoots himself.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I don't even know what to say here.

Hey Bud, let's get a pic of your 1 leg in the viper.

Oh and my best friend is 6'5 280 and he fits in my RX-7 with a sunroof.

size: Viper>RX-7 :eusa_think:

I finally had the time to read all ten pages.

Where did he go? The LPower black hole?

My car ate him.sterb030.gif

I finally had the time to read all ten pages.

Where did he go? The LPower black hole?

I didnt ban him... And Aram promised me he wouldnt either.... And Tommy.... You could hump Tommy's girlfriend and he wouldn't ban you.....

As far as I know, hes still a member??? (no pun intended)

A very, very quiet member....

he is entertaining. There were some others around here that had fallen into the same category but have since moved on. Their dimwhittedness bordered on retardation, but were funny to read.

he is entertaining. There were some others around here that had fallen into the same category but have since moved on. Their dimwhittedness bordered on retardation, but were funny to read.

Hes probably hiding under a rock licking his wounds.... He took a pretty serious shot to the ego, which on a 17 year old boy is way too fragile to begin with....

Hopefully he learned a lesson...

For absolutely no logical reason, he fucked with me, not knowing the mountain of shit I could reign down on him at will... Its a lesson that will serve him well... "Dont fcuk with people for no reason" (either on the internet or in real life).... You never know who youre screwing with.... You may think you have the upper hand, but thats only because you dont know what the other guy has hidden in his pocket....

What did he get out of it? For about an hour he thought he was the cock of the fcuking walk.... Hed made fun of me and that made him feel better about himself.... And then for the rest of the week he felt like twice stirred shit on sterno. In the end Im sure he wished he could make it all go away.... But that was not in his hands....

Its a lesson most people have to learn the hard way...

On the internet you get a bruised ego.... In real life, you get your teeth kicked out... Or worse...

Now... If we could just get him to take the "Growing Up Gotti" poster off the ceiling of his bedroom, wed have really accomplished something.

For absolutely no logical reason, he fucked with me, not knowing the mountain of shit I could reign down on him at will... Its a lesson that will serve him well... "Dont fcuk with people for no reason" (either on the internet or in real life).... You never know who youre screwing with.... You may think you have the upper hand, but thats only because you dont know what the other guy has hidden in his pocket....

speak softly and carry a big stick :lol2:

you should find out where he lives and give him a call sometime :)

Hey fuckface......IM polish! :icon_fU:

Its about time you chimed in....

This reminds me, where is pantera?

I didnt want to name names.