Is this fair?

MoneyMan23

Okay last week my dad bought an 06 gallardo and i am so happy because im 18 years old and im a senior at my high school and its been my dream to "own" a lambo so young

well since its been three days since hes had it weve had so much fun and we drove a lot

today i tell him to let me take it out and drive around and he just snaps at me

he says are you kidding me, you think i would put this much responibility into your hands?

i said omg whats so wrong i know how to drive i just want to show my friends

in my head i pictured driving in front of school and everyone seeing me drive and that was such a good feeling

and he said theres no way its out of the question one day when we are in an open empty area and im with you then MAYBE

i said theres no point i just want to drive where people are

this sucks i was so excited about it and i wanted to be known around for this 18 year old guy who drives a lambo...i would do so much girls and this was an opportunity of a life time

wouldnt you want this is you were my age? come on

funny thing is that we arent rich that much we live in a somewhat big house but not to big to own a lambo...i dont even understand how he could have afforded it we make like 70,000 a year...how did he do it? dont you have to be rich to buy one?

is this fair in your opinion? and dont forget its a lambo come on...and why the hell did he get 06 i dont get

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm sorry to laugh but this thread made my day.. HAHAHAHA

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

I am 16 and my Dad is looking at one too, but man...you can't be like that about it. Be happy as hell you can even look at one, let alone own one. Many kids will never see a Lamborghini....at least here in PA

Post a pic..

Okay last week my dad bought an 06 gallardo and i am so happy because im 18 years old and im a senior at my high school and its been my dream to "own" a lambo so young

well since its been three days since hes had it weve had so much fun and we drove a lot

he says are you kidding me, you think i would put this much responibility into your hands?

in my head i pictured driving in front of school and everyone seeing me drive and that was such a good feeling

and he said theres no way its out of the question one day when we are in an open empty area and im with you then MAYBE

this sucks i was so excited about it and i wanted to be known around for this 18 year old guy who drives a lambo...i would do so much girls and this was an opportunity of a life time

funny thing is that we arent rich that much we live in a somewhat big house but not to big to own a lambo...i dont even understand how he could have afforded it we make like 70,000 a year...how did he do it? dont you have to be rich to buy one?

is this fair in your opinion? and dont forget its a lambo come on...and why the hell did he get 06 i dont get

Dont be stupid.. You did nothing to get it. He did all the hard work. You only deserve what you accomplish. Dont worry about what he did to get it, thats his business. Instead try to find your way into yours. Him not letting you get behind the wheel only shows how much in his life he has sacrificed to get to this point. And on a side note, step up your game, I banged the hottest girls you have ever seen driving a Hyundai, if you need a car to pull wool, you game is wack.

You can start by posting a picture of the Lambo...

Wow.

Wait, a dealership and his bank both approved him for financing a vehicle that is double his income? Sounds like risky business.

Hopefully your dad has a genius plan to afford a mortgage (or 2?), utility bills, and the payments on a $140K + vehicle...including insurance, be it real estate, health, aand auto.

Is it fair? doesn't matter. Is it nuts? I think so.

Is his income the only household income? wow. Either way, congrats on the purchase.

i actually dont really know the exact imcome and i could be completely wrong....i do remeber him talking baout somehting like 70,000 last year but how could our income go so high in a year...i guess if income is low he might have usd his business account maybe? because he owns a business and its doing well

Why don't you ask your buddies on yahoo answer ?

i actually dont really know the exact imcome and i could be completely wrong....i do remeber him talking baout somehting like 70,000 last year but how could our income go so high in a year...i guess if income is low he might have usd his business account maybe? because he owns a business and its doing well

the way you type you sound more like 12 years old, on a 160k car you need around 20-30k down and over 1500 a month something does not smell right here :eusa_think: not on a 70k a year income.

kid go somewhere else with your bs. Your language enough should be grounds to not be allowed to even look at a lambo.

dude i know ima get a lot of shit at this forum but im so curious on why its fair, hey your name is hovik your armenian like me

Hey, yes I'm armenian!

Say "Shnorhavor" to your dad and relax.

If you save this post of yours and look it in 4-5 years you'll laugh at it too.

Just be proud of your dad's accomplishment, don't be mad at him and work hard to get your own!

Given your objective lack of intelligence, and your dad's stated income, I think you should pack a bag and run away as soon as possible, because I fear he may have sold you for medical research to afford the car....

And THATS really not fair.

Haha love these ones, if i was your dad i wouldn't let my 18 year old son drive my lambo either im only 28 and ive already bashed the front grill on my aston in, hit a small pole while parking and now it's got a small crease all the way down the front of the grill and that about a month after i got it, young people+fast cool cars don't really mix, a lambo would kill me, maybe after xmas though fellas :eusa_dance:

Have you ever seen the movie A Christmas Story? Rememeber what Ralphie Parkers father said when he asked about a BB Gun for Christmas. If not I will refresh your memory.

He said "What are you crazy? You'll shoot your eye out!" Well it would be much worse than that if he gave you the car. :lol:

I couldnt agree with all the posts more, especially about young people and speed. I've always been a car freak and bought myself an 03 M3 for my 23rd birthday. After having a car that fast (let alone supercar fast) I now see why no teenagers should be driving cars like that. With that being said im 25 now and wrapped the M3 around a tree a month ago. Time to step it back to an Audi with 200bhp and awd! :crybaby2:

And seriously...post some pics so we have something to believe here......

Given your objective lack of intelligence, and your dad's stated income, I think you should pack a bag and run away as soon as possible, because I fear he may have sold you for medical research to afford the car....

*ROTFLAMO* *picturing him in a large rat cage . . . waiting for the hands wearing rubber gloves...*

My advice...Steal the keys from your old man and take the car for a joy ride! Make sure you fry the clutch while you're at it!

Then email him (And us) the pictures :icon_thumleft: !

Be sure to capture a picture of the smoke from the burnt clutch...That will surely get a rise out of him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Erik you never fail to crack me up man.

WOW...I seriously felt like shooting myself when I read this.

Kid, what the fcuk does it matter if other people see you "Driving" this car? Its not about what OTHERS think. You own a car like that for the point of loving it and NOT CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK. Trust me it doesnt work as well as you think, at my highschool kids did that everyday to be "cool". I laugh at kids like you constantly. You do not show off something like that especially if you can not afford it.

Now on the notion of making 70,000$ a year. MAYBE he does make that but maybe he makes 170k? Or maybe his father/mother died (pray not) and left him some money and he felt like spending it on a car. IDK and IDC, that is none of my business just like its none of your business or anyone on the froums business. But If I were you I would atleast appreciate the car and have it for yourself (your dad in this case) and not try to show off and get your 15 minutes of fame at HIGHSCHOOL....Trust me your highschool years are way to precious to waste it on fake thoughts from others. Once you get to college not a person from your school will remember nor will they give a shit to remember. Be responsible and dont act like a douche and MAYBE oneday your father will see how responsible you are and will allow you to drive the Gallardo.

Show that by washing it and cleaning it with him or ask him if you can pull it out of the garage and clean the car. I mean earn his trust with the car and with him.

But thats my .02.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Erik wtf? Now that is some funny ass stuff right there. WOW is all I can say.

I cant wait to see this on the news oneday; "Father Sold Son to Medical Lab for Lamborghini"

My advice...Steal the keys from your old man and take the car for a joy ride! Make sure you fry the clutch while you're at it!

Then email him (And us) the pictures :icon_thumleft: !

Be sure to capture a picture of the smoke from the burnt clutch...That will surely get a rise out of him.

NICE

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Wait until you're 21. That should (hopefully) give your IQ some more time to catch up with your age :icon_mrgreen: