Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

You've never leaned forward hand against the wall in the morning?

An enzyme is secreted which prevents urination while you're at attention. Only affects men. Women can still squirt.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An enzyme is secreted which prevents urination while you're at attention. Only affects men. Women can still squirt.

j7fiJKO.png

Morning wood is not the same as a sexual arousal erection.

There is no enzyme that prevents this peeing with a sexual erection either.

Horrifically embarrassing that our president would partake in something like this, but funny none the less.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820ec3...nt-barack-obama

Thing is though, that this kind of stuff works in Obama's favor. Helps bring out the youth vote. Popular culture may seem beneath the presidency, but unfortunately it is an important component to getting elected.

Drove next to one of these with a litre bike motor in it. Putting the sound with the vehicle was really throwing me off. lol

That could be a shit ton of fun. :icon_mrgreen:

I looked into one for the rest of the day. Then realized how horrible of an idea it would be to actually own one of those. I kinda just want to drive one for a day and get it out of my system.

I looked into one for the rest of the day. Then realized how horrible of an idea it would be to actually own one of those. I kinda just want to drive one for a day and get it out of my system.

Oh come on, something with the profile of a dice, the turning circle and wheelbase of a small forklift, and 200hp. . . It's like the street legal version of a motorized barstool. . . what could possibly go wrong with that. :icon_mrgreen: