Haters

Luxeous

We have some big ballers in here, and I know there was a similar thread a while back, but I figured we should restart it.

Whats the craziest thing someone has said to you about your car/ financial status? What was your response?

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why do you have so many cars?"

"You could buy a nice house with the money you spent on that car"

"Is that your car?"

"Why would anyone want to drive something that expensive"

"Can you take me for a ride around the block? I was thinking about getting one of those and wanted to see how they ride"

I was filling my car at the gas station looking at the nozzle as I put it in the car. Some guys come up from behind and starts yelling "Hey - how much is that car - how much is that car." I turn around where I heard the voice and saw nothing. I was like where the hell is this guy. Then I look down and the guy was a midget.. It was comical, I looked right over the top of the guy. He then spent the next 5 min trying to figure out what I did. Why don't people just cut out all the questions and ask how much money is in your bank account. No class..

G

The main reason I stopped showing cars.

"My brothers girlfriends, uncle's, best friend's, Dad used to have one of those and he says it sucks."

We had a GREAT thread about these with alot of owner stories (as well as the comebacks they replied back with!!) over a year ago! No idea what it was titled but it would be awesome if we could find that thread!!! :lol2:

One of my favorites was from LVeric when he pulled up somewhere with his Lambo,

Hater: "Dude you can tell that car is a fake from a mile away"

Eric: "Yeah, but it came with a matching fake watch" (as he flashed his $20,000 rolex) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

We had a GREAT thread about these with alot of owner stories (as well as the comebacks they replied back with!!) over a year ago! No idea what it was titled but it would be awesome if we could find that thread!!! :lol2:

Eric: "Yeah, but it came with a matching fake watch" (as he flashed his $20,000 rolex) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Superb.

Yeah that was a cool thread.

The main reason I stopped showing cars.

"My brothers girlfriends, uncle's, best friend's, Dad used to have one of those and he says it sucks."

The WORST.......Uh...yeah....bet it ain't faster den mah 1969 Cumaero with a 454 Big Block and Nitros!!!....( and Rust and Rats under the hood)

wow is that one of those new cor vet tes?

- yup just picked it up a couple days ago

damn i gotta get me one of them badboys

- you won't regret it!!

is it a kit car?

- yah thats exactly what it is. good eye.

the drug business must be great

- sure is. I have a lambo don't I?

whats the point of spending so much money on a car? I would never do it (idiot in a cavalier).

- whats the point of wasting your life driving a piece of shit car? I would never do it.

don't you see what you are doing to the environment driving a car like that? (some idiot tree hugger)

- does it look like I care?

One guy came up at Venice Beach and said he was wanted by the police and needed a ride to Phoenix. He'd give me $50 to take him there.

The valets are sick of people coming up saying, "That's my car."

A guy rode past on a beat up bike and said, "Ugly color!" I yelled back, "That's why you're on a bicycle!"

Being in your mid twentys and getting out of an exotic is the best. I will get out talking on my phone bitching about how my parents bought me a black Lambo and they know my favorite color is red! That always gets a rise out of people!

whats the point of spending so much money on a car? I would never do it (idiot in a cavalier).

- whats the point of wasting your life driving a piece of shit car? I would never do it.

:lol2: :iamwithstupid:

The ugly broad coming up to me at the gas station, real loud, " If I get one of them it would'nt be in that color, ha ha".

"With that ass you would'nt fit in it anyway"

Wow.. I dont know where to start! :) yeah, there are plenty of haters out there!!

"Its a dam nice replica, it almost fooled me"

"I thought for sure that thing was real until I heard it running" (some idiot at my gym said this to me, I didnt even respond... he then proceeds to tell most of the hot ladies at the place that it is powered by a Fiero engine .. talk about going out of your way to hate)

"That kit is almost exact, but his wheel base is about 1" short" (a guy standing in line at a bar talking to his friends, my car was at least 20' away... with that kind of vision he must of been related to the 6-million dollar man!)

"Learn how to drive and let your foot off the gas while sitting there" (experts that think a V12 should idle as low as a 4-cylinder)

"He built that in his garage last winter" (some idiot 20 year old that lives about 4 houses away from me)

"Its NOT like its a Lamborghini" (some guy talking to his girlfriend as he was pumping gas next to me and his girlfriend was sitting the car and STARING with the look, just say the word and I'll hop in your car)

There's obviously no shortage of haters in the world....

I want to hear from the DEALERs about Dead Beats coming in and Mouthing....Here is a funny story that happened at a dealership I used to work at...won't name names.

Big Fat Chick in a Red POS Drives up and waddles in the door: "Who around here is gonna give me a Test Ride?"

- No body here, but if you go down the street to the Water Waves they will let you ride all day long for twenty bucks!

I want to hear from the DEALERs about Dead Beats coming in and Mouthing....Here is a funny story that happened at a dealership I used to work at...won't name names.

Big Fat Chick in a Red POS Drives up and waddles in the door: "Who around here is gonna to give me a Test Ride?"

- No body here, but if you go down the street to the Water Waves they will let you ride all day long for twenty bucks!

I am sure you guys get the "Take Daddy's car back home" In high school I had a lot of comebacks for that one....I want to hear what you guys say!

They're no haters, most of them say something stupid out of jealousy.

We don't have that many haters here since I live in a neighborhood in which almost everybody drives really expensive cars so you get more compliments than hatred.

Lots of people though, thinks that we are drug dealers. :D

Other than that, comments like "what's the point of spending too much money on a car?", or "that's a shitty car, anyways" are the ones I always hear. To me, I don't really care what they say cause in the end I will be the one leaving in an exotic while they're driving their POS.

I remember with great fondness my (now deceased) Friend's dad and his Countach.

He had travelled up from Switzerland where he was working to see us during the Easter holidays. He took me out for a spin through some of the country roads round here, he slowed to turn around in this small lane and this old festering hag of a woman appeared out of nowhere.

She leaned over and tapped her fingers on the window, my friend's dad opened the door.

She spurted out all this abuse that these sportscars and how they were dangerous, why were we going so fast, the speed limit is 70mph why do we need a car that goes faster than fast?

Friend's responded with "So I can go to hell quicker" shut the door and then gunned it up the road.