Haters

Luxeous

I don't own one, but all my friends know I'm getting one and are excited for me. Today a random guy said, "instead of spending all that money on a car, you should put it away and you could make a lot of money on it in 20 years." I told him I could invest every cent I made and end up a multi multi millionaire, or I could enjoy my life to the fullest and just end up with a few million.

Having money is worthless if you don't enjoy life, and to each his own on how they choose to spend it as long as they earn and spend their own money and I don't have to help bail their overextended asses out.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread done before was called "What Ticks Me Off About Non-Lambo Owners" I think, but I think it got erased in one of the forum's crashes.

I almost p*ssed my pants laughing at this guys..keep them coming! I don't drive anything worth hating on, so I wouldn't have anything to share!

I had my Diablo for just a couple of weeks when one day i was just minding my own business and this guy comes flying up beside me then cuts me off.

I pull up to him at the next light and ask if there was some kind of problem as he is laughing.

He replies "what a slow POS, what is it a Ford or Chevy"

I said "what are you talking about"

He laughs and says "It's a Chevy isn't it"

My response "You da man Buddy" with a thumb up for him. :icon_fU:

He laughs as he speeds away in his rusted out Intrepid

People can sure rain on someones parade really fast if it is something they can not afford.

I have one I am not that proud of but it is funny, from someone who wanted to go for a ride, but i will say it anyway.

Two guys 18 years old appox approaching on bmx bikes

One guys yells "I'll suck your d**k if you take me for a ride"

My response "what the hell" :shock: and rolled up the window, all a long my wife sitting next to me laughing :shock:

Some people :eusa_wall:

Two guys 18 years old appox approaching on bmx bikes

One guys yells "I'll suck your d**k if you take me for a ride"

My response "what the hell" :shock: and rolled up the window, all a long my wife sitting next to me laughing :shock:

Some people :eusa_wall:

You met Pantera!

The comments that are made by people are sometimes offensive but usually predictable.

I usually try to deflect "BAD" questions by being polite and either changing the subject or using a bit of humor to lighten the situation.

For example:

Nice car, is it real?

Yes this one is actually real.

Is that your car?

I tell them yes, and then always ask them about their car. ( HINT) It doesn't matter what they tell me they drive, I look for some good points about that vehicle. It lets them know you have an interest in all cars and that your not just some elitist a$$hole.

If I had a car like that I would do huge burnouts with it.

Well, unfortunately a clutch is about ten thousand dollars plus installation so you probably wouldn't do too many.

Must be nice to be rich.

I'm not rich. I just don't drink, smoke , or gamble, and I'm still married to my first wife.( That really saved me a lot)

And my personal favourite....

How much did you pay for it?

I can't tell you........ because I haven't even told my wife how much I paid for it yet. :eusa_shhh:

sounds like the is that real? comes up the most. does this only happen to diablos and countachs? do murcies and gallardos get this? the people that says things like this only want to make themselves feel better. they cant believe that its a real lambo in front of them. you should tell these haters that you borrow it from your boss from some random dealership to fill up the gas. so i dont know anything about this car. this way you wont have to answer anything at all.

sounds like the is that real? comes up the most. does this only happen to diablos and countachs? you should tell these haters that you borrow it from your boss from some random dealership to fill up the gas. so i dont know anything about this car. this way you wont have to answer anything at all.

Your probably right. But.

A couple of years ago I had the Countach out for a drive. A fellow and his wife approached me in a parking lot. He asked me several questions about the Ct and Lamborghinis in general.

He indicated that someday he would like to own one.

We kept in contact through that period of time.

This year they were able to make the dream come true (Congrats. again Zapper and Mrs. Zapper)

The point is (at least for me) that I get about 10% of my enjoyment from the car itself, the other 90% is from getting the chance to meet new people.

But, sometimes I like to mess with their minds.... just a little......

The other day, I had stopped to pick up a prescription at the local store. When I came out, there were two older gentlemen standing a few feet away from the car obviously looking at it. As I walked past, I made the comment that

" JEEZE, some people must really need to stroke their ego to buy a car like that".

They both nodded but didn't say anything. The look on their face when I stopped and opened the door was priceless. They came over to the car and asked me a few questions, which I happily answered, and then said good bye and was on my way.

Not all haters, some are just a little misinformed :icon_mrgreen:

Fag: "I wouldn't buy one in that color"

Me: "Then you buy a black one"

Fag: "Uhm... yeah I will"

Idiot: "Did you build it yourself"

Me: "No, Lamborghini did"

Idiot: "Who?"

Guy: "My friends dads brother have the exact same car"

Me: " :eusa_wall: "

Your probably right. But.

The point is (at least for me) that I get about 10% of my enjoyment from the car itself, the other 90% is from getting the chance to meet new people.

But, sometimes I like to mess with their minds.... just a little......

I couldn't agree more. I'd also add that it's rare that someone comes up and says anything negative. Most of the time people are really happy to see my car and I have fun answering questions.

Oh, one I forgot. I had a woman come up and look at me with disgust. I told her I bought it with the extra money I earned at the sperm bank.

Oh, one I forgot. I had a woman come up and look at me with disgust. I told her I bought it with the extra money I earned at the sperm bank.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Game, Set and Match

Yeah, messing with people is fun too!

-At a gas station some guy said to me: "I thought those things would only run on special fuel, like race or jet fuel" It could not think of anything funny to say, so I just told him I was making due for the evening since there were no gas stations open with special fuel. (not that funny, but a common question)

-I was out in the Viper (its since been sold) a couple summers ago taking the girlfriend to dinner and just out of luck we got a parking spot right by the front door, so we go inside and request a table for two and get a pager... since its nice most people are waiting outside and socializing, so we head outside... the amount of hating that was going on was nuts, so after a minutes I realize that they did not noticed that I drove up in the thing. So, I joined in on the hating! hahahahaha I was making up some of the most ridiculous stuff anyone could think off, and everyone was nodding their head and agreeing!!!

Q "How much did that cost?"

A "Nothing man, it's stolen!"

Silence .....

Good one, I shall use it next time

"My Skyline GTR is faster"

this is one of the most i hear people say around supercars, its either the sti, evo, or mustang is faster. what dumb a$$es. just because they cant afford the supercar. then they say well mine is faster anyways to make themselves feel like they have the best car. the fact is that jealousy is eating them alive. remember the post about the lambo who pulled up at the gas station? the guy at the gas station tried to not look, but then took off and ripp off the hose by peeking at the lambo and not paying attention. well what do you expect? they are hurting inside and need to compensate for what they cant afford. theres always the new scion coming out from toyota. they can modd that to make it faster.

I’m always amazed by the things people will say in public knowing that other people can hear them and them not knowing who might be listening.

When going to a restaurant that has valet parking most just wave their hand and point to a spot at the front door and tell me to park it there. One time after a meal with some friends I went outside just to stand and finish my drink. A guy and a guy with his girl (all mid 20's) are talking about the car when the guy without the girl says to the other guy “The only reason someone buys a car like that is because he has a little dick” If the timing was right I would have given my wife the keys and told her to get in it and drive away in front of them.

Like Andrew, when the opportunity presents itself, I now go out and listen to the nobs.

Many times if you catch me in public with the car I look like the guy who washes it. The one which I hear over and over (with people not knowing I’m standing there listening) is “If I had that kind of money I would NEVER buy something like that”.

I’m always amazed by the things people will say in public knowing that other people can hear them and them not knowing who might be listening.

When going to a restaurant that has valet parking most just wave their hand and point to a spot at the front door and tell me to park it there. One time after a meal with some friends I went outside just to stand and finish my drink. A guy and a guy with his girl (all mid 20's) are talking about the car when the guy without the girl says to the other guy “The only reason someone buys a car like that is because he has a little dick” If the timing was right I would have given my wife the keys and told her to get in it and drive away in front of them.

Like Andrew, when the opportunity presents itself, I now go out and listen to the nobs.

Many times if you catch me in public with the car I look like the guy who washes it. The one which I hear over and over (with people not knowing I’m standing there listening) is “If I had that kind of money I would NEVER buy something like that”.

you are so right. i do hear the small dick alot from broke people alot. i hear it all the time from the broke fags at my work place. they say that to even to vettes, benz and bimmers. most have no idea whats what. they just say it because they need are offended by other people who can afford a better car who are willing to work hard for what they have, while all they do is get drunk and chill 24 7. i do hear a car is ONLY TO GET TO POINT A TO B , NO OTHER REASON AT ALL. thats a classic one. do they really think that if you can afford a supercar then have no money to pay other payments.

We had a GREAT thread about these with alot of owner stories (as well as the comebacks they replied back with!!) over a year ago! No idea what it was titled but it would be awesome if we could find that thread!!! :lol2:

One of my favorites was from LVeric when he pulled up somewhere with his Lambo,

Hater: "Dude you can tell that car is a fake from a mile away"

Eric: "Yeah, but it came with a matching fake watch" (as he flashed his $20,000 rolex) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lol I just love this one.

Must be nice to be rich.

I'm not rich. I just don't drink, smoke , or gamble, and I'm still married to my first wife.( That really saved me a lot)

LMAO...that should be a T shirt.

Not a super car, but I was driving my buddies highly attractive single turbo supra one night. I come out of a McDonald's where 3 kids were hanging out by two Hondas, modified with exhaust, wings, wheels, etc. As I walk up to the car and open the door, one of the kids ask....

Him: How much does that car costs?

Me: This one? About $60K.

Him: Psssssh, My boy has a Civic that would beat it I bet.

Me: Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm sorry he drives a Civic though.

Him: He's got a POS too, but the Civic is faster.

Me: Well now I just feel sorry for him. He has two pieces of shit.

One of the other kids started laughing. At the time the car had 4'' straight exhaust, when I cranked it up, the kid talking shit jumped as he had already turned his back. All three of them stared as I pulled out of the spot, out of the parking lot and to the main road where I laid into spinning through 3 gears then letting off with a hellacious exhaust flame.

Another night we were bored and decided to go find some races at the local hangout spot. Sometimes there are fast cars up there. One kid kept talking about "His buddy Dale with a POS" and how it would beat the supra. He kept on and kept on with this "My buddy Dale" shit. My friend finally said, "Call up your buddy Dale and tell him to come down here!" The kid said, "It's a C5R, it's Dale Jr." My friend said, "Well fcuk! Tell him to get down here with the Cup Car, I'll suck the 8 off the side of it!" The kid shut up and left soon after in his Cavalier.

i have heard most of these. But the one that i have heard over and over is:

nice car man, yeah i would buy one of those but theres just no where to open it up...

or

how fast does that go? about 190! where around here can you go 190? Well you really cant....

see owning a car like that just doesnt make sense unless you lived in germany..

i have heard these probably 10 or 11 times even from friends and family...

Why didn't you unzip and showed why Lamborghini uses a Bull on the logo? :icon_thumleft:

I finally used the Rolex one about a month ago, thanks to Eric. I had the front bonnet popped trying to get something out and this guy behind me wouldn't STFU and kept asking if it was fake. I finally turned around, threw up my wrist, and yelled "Yeah, and it comes with a fake fcuking Rolex too!"

Another favorite reply that I have used for "Is it fake" is "Do I look fcuking poor to you?"

And love the quips about overcompensating for penis size. I always tell them to send their girlfriend or wife over to find out.