Haters

Luxeous

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, 99.9% of the haters I've ever encountered exist on the internet. In real life most people are just curious, inquisitive, and respectful. They tend to always keep that 5 foot invisible barrier from the car. :lol: When I pop the hood for them or let them get inside they freak out in a great way. The only continuous hater is my neighbor who has a couple Plastic mess-06 Vettes. He isn't vocal, but he tries hard not to even look at the car when it's out. Pure jealousy.

ive seen this sooo many times. not only with cars but everythingelse you have better. they wont look BUT they are hurting so badly inside. i bet after you pass him, then he will break his neck looking at your supercar. hey he can only afford a z-0-6. its ok. hes just not as good as you. let him be jealous. jealous people, means nothing to a lambo owner, just a waste of your energy even thinking about it. if they want a lambo then they should go work harder. plain and simple.

A year back I sent my girlfriend in to grab me a sandwich at Subway. There was a pretty good lineup so she queued up and waited while I waited for a parking spot to open up. My Murcielago was in clear view of everyone waiting in line inside the store.

She said the conversation went like this:

Guy #1: Wow, what a car.

Guy #2: Pal, it's a kit car. And only an asshole would drive a kit car.

My GF: Well actually, I'm with him. And I can tell you right now it's not a kit car. It's called a Murcielago and it's the real deal.

Guy #2: Oh.

My GF: I will agree though that he is an asshole.

:icon_fU: :icon_fU:

people just say kitcar just because they cant really believe that a lambo is in front of them. they cant afford one so it does make them feel better for a few minutes. but the longer you stay or the more they see your car. they will be feel sick inside, then they will be piss off for that day. you do get the 2 groups of people. the 1st group is the jealous people who thinks if they cant have a lambo then you should not have one either. this is the group who says in life they will never be able to afford a car like that. the second group is the group who always says nice car and gives you thumbs up for owning such a nice car. this is the group who says its a nice car and will someday after all the hardwork will be able to get such a car.

Once has to learn to ingore and just go on with life.Just when you think you have heard the most stupid,dumb or ingorant comment from a class individual some other individual will cross your patch and make the last person sound like Einstein.

I would say over 90% of the comments i would not even dignify with an answer as they are par for the course.IMO the best way to handle these situations is to rise above them.

You never please everyone and when you stand out in a crowd you will always be a target wether it is in a positive or negative way.Unless you want to change your ways or hide the faster you learn how to handle it the less you will get aggravated.

I am always enlightend by your words of wisdom.

Very well said.....

ive seen this sooo many times. not only with cars but everythingelse you have better. they wont look BUT they are hurting so badly inside. i bet after you pass him, then he will break his neck looking at your supercar. hey he can only afford a z-0-6. its ok. hes just not as good as you. let him be jealous. jealous people, means nothing to a lambo owner, just a waste of your energy even thinking about it. if they want a lambo then they should go work harder. plain and simple.

I always wave and smile when I see him because I know it eats him alive inside. :lol: I just have fun with it. ;)

you must do alot of tattoos to pay for that car ...

wow thats a house payment ...

thats my dream car ...

you must sell drugs to pay for that car ...

ill get all wet if you gave me a ride...

how much is a oil change ? ...

thats not your car ...

:icon_anal:

My GF: I will agree though that he is an asshole.

OMFG how many times has my wife said this...

This is PRICELESS!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I decide to take out the SL to dinner, and of course I take 2 parking spaces to prevent door dings. When we get back to the car after dinner there is a note (looks like a 3rd grader wrote) under the wiper blade that says "next time I'll fcuking key it"! The vision in my head of the person leaving the note is of some punk holding his pants up with one hand while running back to his ricer. Then as I walk around to inspect the car a dude pulls up in a bad ass SL Merc rdstr and compliments me on the car. Thats a bi-polar moment.

Also i am not a fan of people taking 2 parking spaces....in my honest opinion it is rude for other people who cant find a parking spot...that just a signal for your car waiting to get keyed....

I just remembered an incident which happened at the beginning of last week which does not involve a lambo.

My boss was sorting something out with the company accountant and asked me to fill up his Audi A6. Anyway I pull into this petrol station which unfortunately has reputation for environmental protesters campaigning on the entrance. Anyway this very exceptionally cute looking campaigner came up to me trying to thrust some leaflets into my hand. I asked what they were for (with my best butter would not melt look) and she looked at the car and then launched into this spiel about "gas guzzling cars like this" and points at the car and how much fossil fuel it consumes whilst damaging the environment... blah blah.

As it was my bosses car I did not want any agro whilst I was paying and she was cute so I thought I would play around.

I told her it was an electric car much like the Prius.

She looked at me with admiration, then she looked at the petrol pump.

"So why are you putting petrol in it"

"It is for the cooling system, because it is electric you cannot use water as its cooling method as water does not go with electricity..."

"Ah, right cool"

So she gave me a smile and went back to her crew, I went in and paid.

When I drove off to go and pick up my boss her clan all gave me a big thumbs up.

I love that story! :lol2:

I don't know where this fits in exactly, but it's kind of a reverse of what you guys are talking about...

I go to the car audio place where I get my stuff done right around the corner from MMC and he always has nice cars being worked on. So there's this sweet white 997 coupe with rims and wings that looks like OEM GT3 spec, and he just got some amps, speakers, custom fiberglass sub enclosure, etc put in...

I go up to the owner and tell him "nice 911...is it a GT3?" And his whole demeanor is complete douchebag prick, and he says "No, GT2". Ok, ok...cool.

A little while later he opens his door, and on the sill it says:

CARRERA 4S

:lol2: :lol2:

You know, out of respect for the shop owner who I'm cool with I didn't make a smart ass remark, but really wanted to compliment him on upgrading to a C4S door sill.

:icon_mrgreen:

I don't know where this fits in exactly, but it's kind of a reverse of what you guys are talking about...

I go to the car audio place where I get my stuff done right around the corner from MMC and he always has nice cars being worked on. So there's this sweet white 997 coupe with rims and wings that looks like OEM GT3 spec, and he just got some amps, speakers, custom fiberglass sub enclosure, etc put in...

I go up to the owner and tell him "nice 911...is it a GT3?" And his whole demeanor is complete douchebag prick, and he says "No, GT2". Ok, ok...cool.

A little while later he opens his door, and on the sill it says:

CARRERA 4S

:lol2: :lol2:

You know, out of respect for the shop owner who I'm cool with I didn't make a smart ass remark, but really wanted to compliment him on upgrading to a C4S door sill.

:icon_mrgreen:

LOL

You know, out of respect for the shop owner who I'm cool with

Gus and Angelo are the man!!! (s) :icon_mrgreen: They all of out work for MMC and have done a few installs in my S4. Their work is the best. :icon_thumleft:

Also i am not a fan of people taking 2 parking spaces....in my honest opinion it is rude for other people who cant find a parking spot...that just a signal for your car waiting to get keyed....

I agree with this, that is why I park as far away as possible (not as close as possible and take up 2 spots) when ever I have a car from work and even in my own car too.

"What this Bull stand for?" It helps me to find my horoscope. :icon_thumleft: ( Lucky for me born in may )

Came out from Dinner to find some idoit modeling with the car. He was talking how rich he was to some chicks. I asked him what he did he replied "investor". We went back and for 10 min I was trying to figure out what was running through his mind. Finally the chick goes to him lets let get out of here and go for a ride. :) Out comes the key lights flash. All I could see was him getting smacked:)

The wife and I decide to take out the SL to dinner, and of course I take 2 parking spaces to prevent door dings. When we get back to the car after dinner there is a note (looks like a 3rd grader wrote) under the wiper blade that says "next time I'll fcuking key it"! The vision in my head of the person leaving the note is of some punk holding his pants up with one hand while running back to his ricer. Then as I walk around to inspect the car a dude pulls up in a bad ass SL Merc rdstr and compliments me on the car. Thats a bi-polar moment.

I probably would have left a note saying, "Learn how to park like you have some sense asshole". Or instead of threatening to key it, I would have just keyed it with no warning. I do not condone they keying, defacing, or vandalizing of other people's vehicles at all, UNLESS you disrespect me with it. Disrespect me with your car, I'll disrespect YOU with you car.

I once walked out to my car to see some ass had literally parked their brand new Expedition 6-8'' from my driver's side door. It was impossible for me to get in on the driver's side. I had to get in on the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. This stranger has disrespected me and I was furious. Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

Taking up two spots is rude and disrespectful to others. If you are worried about a ding, park in the back of the lot or a less desirable lot and walk.

I probably would have left a note saying, "Learn how to park like you have some sense asshole". Or instead of threatening to key it, I would have just keyed it with no warning. I do not condone they keying, defacing, or vandalizing of other people's vehicles at all, UNLESS you disrespect me with it. Disrespect me with your car, I'll disrespect YOU with you car.

I once walked out to my car to see some ass had literally parked their brand new Expedition 6-8'' from my driver's side door. It was impossible for me to get in on the driver's side. I had to get in on the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. This stranger has disrespected me and I was furious. Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

Taking up two spots is rude and disrespectful to others. If you are worried about a ding, park in the back of the lot or a less desirable lot and walk.

Your worse than the expedition owner! Honestly what you did was an asshole move. If I was the expedition owner and I came back out while you were keying my car I would have beaten the crap out of you on the spot.

Wow You need to take some anger management class...very unclassy on your part....

You are not serious are you?

How can one quantify the amount of "Disrespect" when parking next to you? :eusa_wall:

I think if I caught you doing that to my car I would damage it further but this time using your head!

Needless to say I left a nice gesture on his passenger side doors with my pocket knife as I was backing out.

deoderant.gif

Taking up two spots at worst would cause you do park a little further away from where you would like, keying someones car could cause THOUSANDS of dollars worth of damage. Why the fcuk would you do that to someone that has inconvenienced you so slightly? Why not be a man and confront the guy in person if he pissed you off so bad rather than do something so cowardly?

WTF?