gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

I do apologize but I feel like this board just dropped down a few notches in the grammar department. LOL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you blew the engine because of overrev they won't warranty replace your engine.

only time will tell .... the power of brett will be tested ...

I don't understand the whole rationate behind this thread.There are always 2 sides to a story.

You buy a Lambo,drive the shit out of it,neglect to maintain it,it blows up. Of course you are not willing to take responsibility for your screwup because nobody does these days anymore.It is never your fault and let's blame Lambo.So you want to go after them for new motor which you are entitled to because you gave them money in the first place and that entitles you to do anything and everything anytime you please without anything ever happening.

Now if Lambo does not give you a new motor,you are going to blast them all over the internet and the blackmail should force their hand and they should be scared of the bad publicity and jumps through hoops to get you a new motor withing a week so that you can beat the shit out of that too.

On the pther hand you could be completely innocent and just a victim of bad luck.The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle and i really couldn't give a shit a bout the story because we have heard of so many over the years it is basically the latest version of the same old bullshit.

If you are trully innocent, i hope everything works out ok and if you are not just takes responsibility for your actions for a change and take it as a man.

Just don't overdramatize what is already a boring bullshit situation

Come on guys, give Freddy a chance. He drove the piss out of his car and obviously is passionate about lambos, lets lend our support during his unfortunate situation.

:iamwithstupid: i was at the dealer picking up my car yesterday. and they said everything will be taken care of.

I don't understand the whole rationate behind this thread.There are always 2 sides to a story.

You buy a Lambo,drive the shit out of it,neglect to maintain it,it blows up. Of course you are not willing to take responsibility for your screwup because nobody does these days anymore.It is never your fault and let's blame Lambo.So you want to go after them for new motor which you are entitled to because you gave them money in the first place and that entitles you to do anything and everything anytime you please without anything ever happening.

Now if Lambo does not give you a new motor,you are going to blast them all over the internet and the blackmail should force their hand and they should be scared of the bad publicity and jumps through hoops to get you a new motor withing a week so that you can beat the shit out of that too.

On the pther hand you could be completely innocent and just a victim of bad luck.The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle and i really couldn't give a shit a bout the story because we have heard of so many over the years it is basically the latest version of the same old bullshit.

If you are trully innocent, i hope everything works out ok and if you are not just takes responsibility for your actions for a change and take it as a man.

Just don't overdramatize what is already a boring bullshit situation

yeah i drove the hell out of my lambo and i think its made for that .. these cars are made to use them ..not to be parked for weekends only or runs... an i didnt dog my lambo i kept up with the oil changes an such .. i think im going to wash it with holy water when i get it back .. to see if my luck turns around with this car ..lol . my best car with the most problems ..thats my lambo .. i have never had bad luck with cars but this one is just all fucked up ... maybe with my new motor and paint job .. all this bad luck will stop .. well one thing i could say bad luck or not it makes pussy fall from the sky ...lmao ....

:iamwithstupid: i was at the dealer picking up my car yesterday. and they said everything will be taken care of.

yeah brett said he will make it happen .. so we will see.. i cant wait to paint it ..

what color?

well im thinkin of air brushing it from front to back .. in a candy red ... im all in to clowns .. i go by MISTICALCLOWN so im thinking clowns swirling & melting then as it fades to the back of the car ill and fire .. ..

yeah no resell of this lambo .. lol .. ill just hand it down to my lil brother later ...

well im thinkin of air brushing it from front to back .. in a candy red ... im all in to clowns .. i go by MISTICALCLOWN so im thinking clowns swirling & melting then as it fades to the back of the car ill and fire .. ..

yeah no resell of this lambo .. lol .. ill just hand it down to my lil brother later ...

:eusa_think:

how exactly did you over-rev it? I mean, these cars have a factory redline, correct?

The only way to rev past that would be a messed up downshift, I think?

Was the problem an "over-rev".......doesn't the car have a "limiter" to prevent that from happening????

Even on down shifts the engine throttles down automatically, at least on the e-gear.

Was the problem an "over-rev".......doesn't the car have a "limiter" to prevent that from happening????

Even on down shifts the engine throttles down automatically, at least on the e-gear.

i have no idea ! thats what i was thinking .. but it happen .. i was just catchin up with the others from videoing the take off .. like i said i drive the hell out of my lambo .. an i love it .. its not like i just got the car a few weeks ago .. all i know is that i was going fast like the car was built to do.. if i wanted to cruise i would have got a BENT or a R.R. ... WHATEVER ITS DONE ON OVER WITH ..

I'm confused to. Unless the car is a 6 speed and he missed a shift.

You can 100% over rev an egear - down shift too soon.

You can 100% over rev an egear - down shift too soon.

Um...you sure about that? My egear wont downshift if the lower gear is going to engage past the redline

Um...you sure about that? My egear wont downshift if the lower gear is going to engage past the redline

I have had it personally happen to me once when I hit the lever too soon. What happened is the engine will down shift and bounce off the rev limiter but as soon as that happened I was already back on the upshift once I realized what happened. The vehicle will not down shift if you're too far past the rev limit threshold like you're saying though.