Welcome to our newest member GLC65!

abolfaz

I have some from the ad before Gene bought. I LOVE that color combo, hottest Murcie Roadster I've ever seen...

post-7118-1211770601_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1211770614_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1211770621_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1211770629_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1211770637_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1211770643_thumb.jpg

That is my car. What a small world.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

and

...basically have been eliminating my Ferrari collection and replacing them with Lambos.

Gus

:icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

welcome! you've got an amazing collection! I've seen the pic on Fchat!

That is my car. What a small world.

After Gene bought the car he left it in Florida for a couple months so it could be here for Supercar Weekend. The car ended up being one of the stars of the show.

post-1390-1211814114_thumb.jpg

post-1390-1211814125_thumb.jpg

post-1390-1211814134_thumb.jpg

The orange on orange Murci roadster is outstanding. That's definitely a blaring 'come look at me' car! Nice!

Welcome Gus, where abouts in IL are you from?

Barrington Hills, Illinois. 30 Miles northwest of downtown Chicago.

welcome, can't wait to see some photos of your collection!

I am a computer illiterate and the only pictures I have are cameral phone pictures. If I have an email address, I can email the phone pictures to you and you can post them if you like.

I am a computer illiterate and the only pictures I have are cameral phone pictures. If I have an email address, I can email the phone pictures to you and you can post them if you like.

Your Lp640 was originally ordered by Turboalex here from Lambo of Bev Hills. He did a great job on the color combo of that car. As for your 6.0 it has been discussed here several times. I am definitely not a fan of Roy Cats, but if you are happy thats all that counts. Nice collection of cars you have.

Barrington Hills, Illinois. 30 Miles northwest of downtown Chicago.

Very nice, I'm about 20 miles east of you, from Deerfield.

I am a computer illiterate and the only pictures I have are camera phone pictures. If I have an email address, I can email the phone pictures to you and you can post them if you like.

Gus, you can email me, [email protected] and i will post what ever you have. Would LOVE to see this collection everyone speaks of. :icon_super:

Your Lp640 was originally ordered by Turboalex here from Lambo of Bev Hills. He did a great job on the color combo of that car. As for your 6.0 it has been discussed here several times. I am definitely not a fan of Roy Cats, but if you are happy thats all that counts. Nice collection of cars you have.

Alan,

Heard alot of good things about you and am grateful I finally was able to join your forum. I just got banned from Ferrari Chat because they could not take a joke. I want to thank Mike again for helping me yesterday get registered. Have been trying for weeks but to no avail. I am really new to collecting exotic cars and have learned alot from the lambochat section of FerrariChat and have met some great lifelong friends that share common interests as myself. Looking forward in meeting some great people and learning from you all about Lamborghinis. I do realize you and Roy Cats do not get along and I just recently purchased three vehicles from him. I do realize about the story behind the blue 2001 Diablo 6.0 and I will address to people of this forum about the car in a few days once I have all the necessary facts and documentation to tell my side of the story. I appreciate members of this forum about sending me pictures and their concerns about the Diablo, but I also have my side of the story as well as the way I went about purchasing this particular vehicle. I recently sold my F40, F50, Carrera GT, and Ford GT, and acuired an LP640, a 1986 triple white Countach, a 1998 Diablo SV, and the Blue 6.0 that is currently very famous. I do not know how to post pictures but can email them and if someone is kind enough to post them, I have no problems with that. My all time favorite car in this planet is the Murcielago Roadster. I am extremely curious about the TT Hefner systems for my 2003 Murcielago and 2004 Gallardo. Anyway, I am still trying to adjust on how to use your forum and thank everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward in being a member of your community.

Gus

Gus, don't even think about TTing a salvage gallardo. Go get a nice clean no story car then TT it! BTW, which salvage G did Shazam sell you?