How ugly and disproportioned a 430 Scud truly is...

Allan-Herbie

Well...it looks a damn side better than a stock 430. Still not pretty though :aiwebs_005:

That was not done by Schumi, but a F1 testdriver (Michel) on the 'Ring. It's a Scud prototype-

I think the best evidence of how ungainly and (agreed) disproportionate the Scuderia looks was on Top Gear. In action that thing looked seriously ugly to me, and I'd quite liked it before then.

Anyway, I saw one in person today and it looks no better than the standard F430 in my opinion. Possibly a bit worse because of the cartoony nose and stripe.

post-10844-1217406097_thumb.jpg

post-10844-1217406169_thumb.jpg

I hate the scud because its f**k ugly :gay: ,actually it looks like some japanese cars with ridiculous "racing stripes" and stupid side mirrors!also i hate F1,their just superbikes with 4 wheels and much louder,so it can easily fool obsessive jerks and empty their pocket!

viva Lamborghini! :headbang:

I hate the scud because its f**k ugly :gay: ,actually it looks like some japanese cars with ridiculous "racing stripes" and stupid side mirrors!

viva Lamborghini! :headbang:

i was thinking korean

I like em espeically this one. Brave move going for Gold wheels, Gold stripe on black but the number plate makes it cool imo* http://www.evo.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t...sc&start=15

* I know JPS did not sponser Ferrari but to this day they still have the best and most coolest F1 Livery.

Mine will be here in a few weeks and it's a rather more extreme combination

I quite like how the scuderia looks especially with the gold wheels, but the standard 430 has a nicer rear grill. Of course compared to the old Ferrari designs the current line-up doesn't even come close to that imo, but it's the same for Lamborghini

I like the dynamics of the vehicle a lot more than its looks, not bad, just...nothing that takes your breath away.

No offense to owners... but take a look at this pic

Not too crazy bout the design either. But there is no denying its capabilities