Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

I have no no bother swapping my wheels for SE wheels. My tyres are pretty much brand new also. I'm sure delivery collection could be worked on.

Naa.. he has 17" roadsters.. IDK about his tires. They're chrome. I just know he is building an early car and at one point mentioned being after the original style wheels..

I just mentioned it because I have a big mouth. (jk)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the name of the dealership in Chicago, please.

Has been sitting upstairs at the downtown lambo dealership for several years.

What is the name of the dealership in Chicago, please.

Bentley Gold Coast (aka Gold Coast Motors). They also had these bad boys there too :eusa_dance:

post-8919-1463001865_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1463001882_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1463001900_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1463001916_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1463001947_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1463001959_thumb.jpg

I thought the red 6.0 was sold a couple of years ago and wasn't it sold to a member here? Or was it an identical looking car to this one which seems rather low chance given the rare colour combo?

I thought the red 6.0 was sold a couple of years ago and wasn't it sold to a member here? Or was it an identical looking car to this one which seems rather low chance given the rare colour combo?

Roy sold a car identical colour if im not mistaken to somewhere in europe. That one had some miles on it, the chicago car is under 1k i believe.

Just drove 400+ miles from PHX to Edwards Air Force Base CA for a show with the troops this weekend. (Jim Bindman, SoCal Ferrari Club Pres who sets this and the Vandenberg AFB weekend for the troops in the fall, up is truly a Great American) hopefully some great photos with the SV and awesome jets coming up in the next two days. Just took 400 miles worth of bugs off the front....

post-10721-1463119212_thumb.jpg

What a great event here at Edwards AFB......You have to talk to someone that was her ( in the control tower watching F-22's F-35s. and F-16s land and do touch and go's

What a great event here at Edwards AFB......You have to talk to someone that was her ( in the control tower watching F-22's F-35s. and F-16s land and do touch and go's🇺🇸😎😈)

I'm so sad I could make that event :( EPIC pics!

• 3 weeks later...
What a great event here at Edwards AFB......You have to talk to someone that was her ( in the control tower watching F-22's F-35s. and F-16s land and do touch and go's🇺🇸😎😈)

Awesome pics next to the fighter jet!

Here are a couple of more

The third pic is of the actual Italian Pilot of the Jet, he wanted to go for a rip down the runway with me. I said "wait a min you go 2000mph why would you want to go for a ride" he said " yes thats true but not 4 inches off the ground :icon_super: "

California_trip_Oct_2011_067.JPG

IMG_1426.jpg

Race_the_Base_II_2012_055.JPG

Race_the_Base_II_2012_089.JPG

I've never met a native Italian, fighter pilot or grandma, that didn't want their picture next to a flagship of their motherland. They LOVE 'em!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now are you going to be able to drive that on the road there ande? Looks like it has street tires (or maybe rain racing tires).

Now are you going to be able to drive that on the road there ande? Looks like it has street tires (or maybe rain racing tires).

No, can't drive it on the road.

Those are racing wet tires that are 14years old..

She needs a full resto - wheels, tyres, brakes (discs & pads), gearbox rebuild, new driveshafts. She's done 100km in the last 12 years, so everything has to be refreshed. Plus full cosmetic - new paint plus livery and all the tools - air jacks, etc. Plus the missing front lip (found one) and the rear bumper panels - anyone can help??

I've paid US$300k for her and she'll need close to $100k to get right.

But she's the championship winning car - best of the SVR's? :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm taking her to Europe next year for all the rounds of the '90s GT Legends series.

No, can't drive it on the road.

Those are racing wet tires that are 14years old..

She needs a full resto - wheels, tyres, brakes (discs & pads), gearbox rebuild, new driveshafts. She's done 100km in the last 12 years, so everything has to be refreshed. Plus full cosmetic - new paint plus livery and all the tools - air jacks, etc. Plus the missing front lip (found one) and the rear bumper panels - anyone can help??

I've paid US$300k for her and she'll need close to $100k to get right.

But she's the championship winning car - best of the SVR's? :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm taking her to Europe next year for all the rounds of the '90s GT Legends series.

i have a source for nos SVR original parts...not sure i can find everything you need but for sure i remember they had Nes nos tips! and many more!