Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burtoni put his own "jotalike" kit

it must be said to find a real jota kit is NOT easy by any means neither it is cheap or easy to make it worck good

Not easy would be the understatement of the year. And Emilio is the one who found them.

By the way, I talked to Valentino and got the scoop on the 2 kits. He told me there were 26 kits delivered. The tow at the factory, mine and #4's, were kept there just in case one of the 26 wrecked and needed a new one. They had been sitting there, brand new since 1995.

There are no more new kits.

As far as making it work, it has taken tons of work which we've discussed before. And no, it is not cheap in the least.

Burtoni's 6.0 is his idea of the Jota. He basically sticks two extra throttle bodies on to the stock intakes and has a re-mapped cam.

Not easy would be the understatement of the year. And Emilio is the one who found them.

By the way, I talked to Valentino and got the scoop on the 2 kits. He told me there were 26 kits delivered. The tow at the factory, mine and #4's, were kept there just in case one of the 26 wrecked and needed a new one. They had been sitting there, brand new since 1995.

There are no more new kits.

As far as making it work, it has taken tons of work which we've discussed before. And no, it is not cheap in the least.

Burtoni's 6.0 is his idea of the Jota. He basically sticks two extra throttle bodies on to the stock intakes and has a re-mapped cam.

really?

that is not what i have been told... :eusa_think:

Lol, I see! I can tell you that the info on the ILR with a list of the 28 Jota's and their numbers is very reliable information, it comes from the factory. So if Valentino is right, what must be the case is that 2 of these 28 cars on ILR did not have the kit installed or shipped to the owner and were kept at the factory. And they're now installed in 025 and 004.

a local se30

whats special about se30 anyway?

BEHOLD the dolphin is back!

The SE30 is very light and has different front, bonnet, interior, windows, some parts of the engine +++

I've seen that car, was that picture taken in Ohio?

Nice Dolphin paintwork but I would not do it to my SE30 if I drove one

Lol, I see! I can tell you that the info on the ILR with a list of the 28 Jota's and their numbers is very reliable information, it comes from the factory. So if Valentino is right, what must be the case is that 2 of these 28 cars on ILR did not have the kit installed or shipped to the owner and were kept at the factory. And they're now installed in 025 and 004.

Yes two!! lol

You are right.

26 kits either put on at the factory or delivered and the last two new kits Mine and #4. 28 total cars.

There are 8 purple cars.

a local se30

whats special about se30 anyway?

zdiablodolphin1jn9.jpg

That car (and the CT next to it) are/were owned by a member, I think he said that the dolphins would soon be free!

my friend's 6.0...the most beautiful lambo ive ever seen:

he hasnt had that car for years has he? what's he got now?

99 Diablo SV

WOW! There are 2 Diablo SV in Singapore and both dont have the rear spoiler I think. I remember taking photos of a black Diablo SV and posting it here. It was a 99 SV from the factory with no rear spoiler. Was the spoiler an option?

kit sitting in factory since 95

Yep, from the horse's mouth.

All the paper that wrapped a lot of my parts was dated 1995

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some pics I took Saturday morning while it was still a bit foggy.. Last pic made it onto my desktop.

I left the pics full size (12 mpixel) before posting.

That day I went to a charity event @ the airforce base. Made some nice shots there too, will post them later.

post-6543-1222637353_thumb.jpg

post-6543-1222637486_thumb.jpg