Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Im sorry to hear that alot of you guys are having all these problems from fitment to grills to carbon splitter......i have to say i have had alot of mods done to all the cars i have owned and this experience has probably been the smoothest.I droped the car of on a monday afternoon and tuesday at 5pm it was on the car ready to go.....the paint is excellent the fit is perfect to the T.......and the grills and spliter are on perfect and very sturdy....That body shop is top notch in my opinion......if any of you are in the miami area i vouch for them 100%.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry to hear that alot of you guys are having all these problems from fitment to grills to carbon splitter......i have to say i have had alot of mods done to all the cars i have owned and this experience has probably been the smoothest.I droped the car of on a monday afternoon and tuesday at 5pm it was on the car ready to go.....the paint is excellent the fit is perfect to the T.......and the grills and spliter are on perfect and very sturdy....That body shop is top notch in my opinion......if any of you are in the miami area i vouch for them 100%.....

:iamwithstupid: i think my bumper is as close to perfect as your gonna get. but i have to give full props to my body shop in Ft Lauderdale for perfecting the install :)

conclusion: if the install is done by the right shop, you will have a near perfect outcome.....

keep in mind i kept all RSC parts (no oem)

I had Heffner Performance do the install on my bumper and have driven 5,000K since then and it definetly held up to 300KPH no problem! Heffner did a really good job of fitting and mounting the bumper to my car. My CF splitter fit good but ALL my grills had to have work done to them, the two big grills had to be grinded down alot but I think Hersch has fixed the big grills since I got mine. I don't think anyone has tried to install OEM grills yet and I don't think they will fit without lots of work! just my 2 cents!! I pick my car up in PHX tmrw and I'm off to Vegas for a couple days then driving back to Canada!

Gil, I will c u in Sin City!!!

I saw this bumper. The impact to the looks of the vehicle once installed is dramatic.

But it takes ALOT of work to properly finish it, to appear OEM.Oh, you could throw a coat of paint on it and slap it on...

...If you drove a 10 year-old Mustang.

Again - dramatic effect but to be worthy of Lamborghini , be prepared for ALOT of prep (and finish) work with this part.

With bodywork this is almost a mantra!!!! Aftermarket body parts often require allot of "prep' work to come out right.

Guys, got some pictures. I need to wash my car, so that might explain the difference between some of the paint difference so we will see. I will 99.9% have to take it to a body shop anyway but I want to at least find out if I can bring a bit of my "brightness" back to my paint first.

This is the bumper without any modifications whatsoever, just bolted on as it came from RSC. Let me know your thoughts...

post-19671-1239920114_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920121_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920129_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920135_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920141_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920156_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920162_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920171_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1239920178_thumb.jpg

Mine is sitting and waiting in my driveway. I believe it will be in the bedroom tonight . Wife scoot over!

Guys, got some pictures. I need to wash my car, so that might explain the difference between some of the paint difference so we will see. I will 99.9% have to take it to a body shop anyway but I want to at least find out if I can bring a bit of my "brightness" back to my paint first.

This is the bumper without any modifications whatsoever, just bolted on as it came from RSC. Let me know your thoughts...

Incredible, and when added to the no-longer-in-production SDS wheels you've got one of the most unique G-cars possible.

Seriously, I just can't take this shit anymore... I thought I was number one :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Mind you being first on the list isn't necessarily a good thing.

Mind you being first on the list isn't necessarily a good thing.

Tell me about it. I'm very glad to see my Lambo brothers around the world getting their parts but to be honest, it sucks big time...

All done!! Came out awesome!!

pics from Iphone, sorry.

3449102778_b13954b53a_b.jpg

3448288859_a17feeff16_b.jpg

3449102778_b13954b53a_b.jpg

Love it! Who did the prep and paint work? Looking forward to seeing it at a SR meet!

My buddy did it. Avenue Motors in San Carlos. He had to some prepping on the bumper, do two coats of paint (white and flat black), and add the two hook opening as mine didn't have it cut out. Total cost was $1300 so not bad in my opinion.

So looking at the bumper more closely I am actually ver happy to report that the bumper/parts I got came out great. So thank you Hershel and hopes everyone has success with their bumpers and fitment.